Ye ladki pagal hai😁

Yes Mr Anthony.......What?? Again.... No no..... Yes I.. I cann understand... I....I am coming... You....

Before the person could speak more the call was disconnected from the other side, person huffs in disappointment rubbing his finger near his temple... "this girl will surely make me crazy one day" he thought..

Sighing he picked his phone and dialed a number..
********

A person in his mid tweenties was sitting in his car waiting for green signal, he was wearing formal white shirt along with black pant and a black blazer, his eyes were covered with aviators making him look absolutely dashing and drool worthy.
He looks out window to see the busy city, everyone is busy in their own world, they all are in hurry for the some reason or the other, amidst all choas his face had a serene smile, because of song playing in his car, its her favourite song,
" Tera yaar hu main"
she mostly sings this song for him whenever he is angry or is upset with her, she sings this song to coax him. Although it is rare for him to get angry on her but sometimes he feigns his anger just to have her attention. Crazy right, but this craziness has its own charm.
His trance was broken by a Phone call, he checked the caller name and connected the phone through bluetooth.

"Hllo uncle, I am on my way to.... What?? Again, but why?..... Ok I am going."

Sighing he turned his car to other direction..

His car halted near the school. parking his car he entered inside and directly went to principal's cabin, this is not new to him, he had been here many times before too.

He entered inside after knocking and saw principal of the St. Antony school, Mr. Anthony was sitting and on the other side there was a girl standing wearing a school uniform, she was fidgeting with her fingers, her beautiful was slightly curtailed with her bangs falling on her head, her lips were pouted while her hazel brown orbs were looking him with puppy eyes, he glared at her making her look down.

"Come Mr. Shukla, have a seat" the principal said gaining his attention.
Sid nooded and sat in front of him.

"I hope, Sidharth you know why you are here" principal said

"yes, Mr. Anthony, Mr. Gill had already informed me" Sid replied
"And I am sorry on her behalf for her misbehaviour but she never misbehaved with anyone without any reason, she is a sensible girl..." he added.

"Yes, Mr. Shukla we know she is bright student, along with studies she is good in all other extra curricular activity too but her short temperness is her flaw, she looses her temper very easily and get in fights with boys, Today again she fought with a boy of her class, she pushed him and she water colours on him.

Sid again glared at Shehnaaz " May I know the reason"

"He was talking bad about you and I can't tolerate anything against you so I pushed him" she said pouting

Sid shook his head

"See, Mr. Shukla, this is not the first time she is fighting for you, she had indugled in fights earlier too, and you have promised me that she won't repeat it again so I gave her many chances, but its her last year and she has a bright future, but if she doesn't mend her ways then it will be destructive for her only.
Mr. Anthony said.

" I know Mr. Anthony, and once again sorry for her insolence, I will talk to her and I will personally apologize to the boy and his parents, please spare her with last chance"
Sid said

"Ok Sidharth, but for insolent behaviour I am restigating her for two days" principal said

"But..." Sid tried to speak

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें