Tu meri main tera

She was feeling when suddenly she felt a touch on her cheeks she opened her eyes and seeing the person in front of her she widen her eyes.

She opened her mouth to say something but the person placed his hands on her mouth making her eyes widen.

She frowned and bite his hand making him wince in pain and he immediately backed off his hand.

"What is this baby?" he asked

"Aap yaha kaya kar rahe ho and morover why did you placed your hands on my mouth?" she asked frowning cutely.

"I thought you will scream"

"I was not about to scream aap choro ki trah aaye the but aap chor thodi na ho" she said giggling making him frown "but what are you doing here?" she asked.

He lied beside "I was missing you meri jaan tere pass toh time hi nahi tha mere liye aaj" he said frowning

"Awww bebu main shopping mein busy thi that I didn't noticed your calls and jab baad mein notice kara I called you back but then you didn't picked my calls"

"haan shopping ke liye you forget your to be husband and I was not able to concentrate on my work" he said complaining.

Sana immediately got up listening him "Sid..... We are going to get married" she exclaimed.

Yes..." said Sid placing his hand head on his elbow his eyes were shining brightly he took her hands and kissed there.

"hayeee kitna maza aayega na aapko pata aaj maine bhot sare dresses kharide wedding functions ke liye" she said excitedly "wait let me show it to you" she was about to get up but Sid held her hand and pulled her towards himself "baby" he whispered Sana looked into his eyes which were showing many different emotions she knew what he is feeling right now she smiled and kissed his eyes one after another.

"baby I am so happy" he said "you know na how much I love you" he asked.

"Haan tabhi jab mumma ne marriage dats puchi you simply said jaise aaplogo ki marzi" she said pouting

"baby you know na I am bad at expressing mujhe samaj nahi aa raha tha kaise kahu unko I was feeling shy" he said scratching his neck.

"Aww mere cutu cutu se bebu" she said pulling his cheeks.

Sid made her lie on his chest "but baby I am really happy you know I have always dreamt of the day when you will finally be mine and I will see your beautiful face everyday before closing my eyes and after opening my eyes I still can't believe it everything is looking like a dream" he said getting emotional while Sana smiled mischievously she pinched him hard on his arms making him wince.

"Ahhh baby what was it" she said rubbing his arms.

"you yourself said na that you are not able believe that's why I pinched you to let you know that you are not dreaming" she said giggling.

Sid shook his head at her but he kissed her cheeks making her smile and then she yawned

'sleep baby" he said patting her head and she slept in no time making him smile "my baby"

Next day Sid woke up early and left kissing her forehead as he knew if Pammi ji will see him then she wil not leave any chance to tease him.
So he sneakily went out of her room.

Sana woke up with a smiling face but soon her smiled turned into a frown as she didn't found Sid around but again her face lit up thinking about their marriage "hayye bass ek bari shadi ho jaye fir toh everyday hi Sid ke sath hi uthugi.....oee marriage se yaad aaya kitni preparation karni hai jaldi ready hoja Sana aaj tere hands pe Sid ke name ki mehndi lgni hai" giggling she got up to get ready.

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें