Where is Sana??

Sana was trying to concentrate on the Pooja but all the time that man face was coming in front of her eyes, she opened her eyes and the sight in front of her was was enough for shook her from inside she saw the man standing in the far corner he was giving her deathly glare his throat was still bleeding and he laughed seeing her, Sana immediately got up "Sid....se vo fir aa gaya...." she panicked making everyone shocked

Sid got up immediately and held her hand he looked at front there was no one "Baby it's ok let's go upstairs you are tired now" he whispered near her ears.

"Nahi I am not tired Sid but see...him he is glaring at me...please Sid save me..." she pleaded again.

"Yes baby I am here with you let's go up to our room here he won't come" he said trying to takw her from there as eveyone had started whispering among themselves.

"Noo Sid first send him away see he is coming in my direction he will not spare me this time" she said hiding behind him.

"Sidharth kya huya hai Sana ko vo aise kise dekh ke react kar rahi hai?" one of the lady asked.

"Aunty aap logo ko dikh nahi raha Vo khada samne dekho idhar hi aa raha hai" Sana said before anyone could say anything

SID brought her in front and and cupped her face "baby look into my eyes" he said.

"But Sid..."

"Princess look" he commanded

Sana looked into his eyes where she can seee extreme love affection and care for her

"Princess you trust me right I will not let anything happen to you, you don't have to be afraid of anyone or anything" he said caressing her cheeks.

Sana looked at him with pleading eyes he held her hand "come with me" he said and she followed him.

He took her towards their room

"Sid but vo neeche hai what if he harms mom" she said being scared.

"Don't worry Mom is strong nothing will happen to her you just come here"

"noo mom ko harm karega vo we need to save her" she said trying to get out of the room but Sid picked her in arms Sana tried to get out of his hold but he placed her on bed

"Sid buttt" before she could complete her sentence Sid placed his lips on hers to sush her up But he removed his lips after few seconds "Baby everything is fine kuch galat nyi hoga you take this medicine" he said giving her the medicine, Sana was about to refuse him but Sid glared making her gulp the medicine, eating it she felt instant relief and Sid again made her lie down He started saying sweet things to her while caressing her hairs and she dozed off after sometime he sighed as he knew she has slept because of the effecr of medicine which docotor have prescribed to give her when she would get anxiety attack.

On the other hand

"Rita bhabhi kya ho gya hai Sana ko mujhe toh lgta hai hai iss hadse se iske dimaag par asar ho gya hai aap isse kise ache doctor ke pass le jayiye" one of the lady said.

"Haan bhabhi dekha na aaj bhi kaise paaglo wali haarketein kar rahi thi" the other said making Rita ji angry.

"Dekhiya aap sab humare ghar pooja ke liye aaye uske liye thankyou par humari beti sath hume kya karne hai vo hum dekh lenge aap bass duyein dijiye aur Pooja ho gayi hai prasad leke jaiyega" Rita ji said folding her hands making the other ladies frown "Aaj kal bhalai ka zamana hi nahi raha" they whispered among themselves.

Rita ji distributed Prasad to everybody and everyone left.

Sighing she went to Sid's room and saw Sana sleeping and Sid sitting beside her caressing her hairs.

Sid looked towards her and came out

Rita ji-"Tu bahar kyu aaya Sana uth gayi toh...."

"Don't worry mom she is sleeping undee the effect of medicine she won't get up soon" saying he moved towards her mother's room followed by Rita ji.

Rita ji- Sid Sana ko kya ho raha hai? Vo kya bol rahi thi ki vo yaha hai... Kon tha waha??

Sid-Mom even I am not able to understand anything I think she is hallucinating something I mean that man but she was recovering but sudde nly kal se she is behaving like this kal bhi vo yahi bol rahi that she had seen someone I really can't understand mom what is happening to her" he said sighing in disappointment.

"bache ab toh mujhe bhi dar lagg raha hai uska behavior dekh ke tu ek bari fir se kal doctor ko dikha de she need to be strong tabhi vo Pammi ji ko sambhalegi" she said holding is shoulders.

Sid nodded "I think we should sit near Sana agar uth gayi then she may get panic" Rita ji nodded and they got up but as soon as they entered the room there eyes widen as Sana wasn't on the bed they both looked towards each other and Sid immediately checked the washroom but she was not even there making Sid panic

"Shehnaaz.....Shehnaaz" he called out her name

"mom you check here main kahi hor dekhta hu" he said and dashed out of the room

They was searching for Sana everyone but they weren't able to find her accelerating their heartbeats.

Rita ji- Mili Sana
She asked with worried expression

Sid- mom maine har jagah dekha she is nowhere to be seen....

Rita ji eyes immediately welled up and Sid was already in tears.

Rita ji- tune har jagah dekha every room, hall terrace???

Sid looked towards her mom "teracce" he said and ran towards terrace followed by Rita ji and reaching there Sid breath almost choked.....

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें