Who is She??

Sid again asked "abhi taka aye nahi, bhot time ho gya hai"

Everyone started laughing listening him, making him more worried, have they abducted her, will they harm her, oh my God  I have said her to not to trust anyone easlily.many bad thoughts started rushing in his mind..........

Sarpaanch- abhi do minute hi huye hai, tum thoda shabr rakho, biwi se do minute bhi dur nahi reh skte kya.?

Sid sighed in relief understanding their reason of laughing but seeing their teasing smile he got embarrassed and scratched the back of his neck..

After sometime the girls came out along with Sana and Sid was surprised to see Sana, she was cladded in saree along with some simple ornaments and simple makeup, but she was looking absolutely breaktaking, this the second time he is seeing her in saree as he has never approved before whenever she had thought of wearing saree at any event because he saree looks makes him feel the thing he didn't want to feel now, but now again she is wearing saree and this look again started evoking some different feelings inside him, he looked around everyone were gawking at her, he felt jealous he wanted to hide her in his arms so that no bad eyes can watch her but alas! He couldn't do that apparently. his eyes travelled from her toes and first it stopped at her belly, he felt a desire to touch her smooth belly, it was making him go crazy and then at her lips,a  sudden desire rose in his mind to kiss her red painted lips....

“aarrey beta muh toh band krlo tumhari hi biwi hai, aaram se tadd  lena” the lady said breaking his trance and embarrassing him even more.

Sana went near the aunt and hugged her tightly “thank you so much Aunty aap bhot sweet ho”
The lady caressed her cheeks “tu bhi bhot pyaari hai aur tera pati bhi, tu do minute aandar kya gyi ye toh pareshan hi ho gya, ek minute bhi reh skta tera bina” she said  laughing.
Sana- haan mere pati na kuch jyada hi protective hai mujhe leke and main bhi possessive hu, main bhi nyi reh skti inke bina.
She said bluntly making Sid eyes go wide, Sid ears were  turned red listening all this, he was blushing hard, but deep inside he was he was praying for this to come true.

Sana went to meet the bride while Sid was with men of village, they started asking about his business to which he replied them politely.

Sana came back with the girls as the baraat arrived and started dancing with them, Sid was just staring her with all the love and affection, how pure soul she is with no show off and attitude. She can make anyone her friend very easily like now she is dancing with them as it’s her own sister marriage.

After sometime Sana came back and sat beside him “haaye kitna mazaa aa raha hai na?” she asked
Sid just smiled at her, she then stood up “how an I looking?” she said showing her dress.
“Absolutely beautiful” he replied making her smile but then he set her pallu to cover belly, he has seen some eyes gawking st her.

Soon the bride arrived too “Sidharth see, bride kitni beautiful lag rahi hai” she said being excited but Sid eyes were fixed upon her, all he could do was to imagine her in bridal attire, how will he react when she will descend the stairs of her home cladded in bridal attire for him and he will be standing wearing sherwani waiting for her, he may faint at that time because of excess happiness.

Sana was enjoying the wedding while Sid was just admiring her, he was imagining their wedding, he was dreaming of him and her taking first sath pheras and then taking four lavas around around Guru granth sahib ji according to her religion. They will have the unique wedding mixed with their both culture and tradition. He was smiling like an idiot imagining all these but his trance was broken when the girls came to invite them for lunch. Sana excitedly stood up along with Sid. Sana was excited to see so many dishes and there were many dishes which she had never tried. Sana made one plate for both of them.

Lady- arrey beta apne pati ke liye bhi daal le.

Sana- aunty hum ek mein hi kha lenge.

Lady- toh yeh wali dish bhi try krlo, bhot tasty hai.

Sana- nyi aunty actually inhe peanut se allergy hai so isiliye nyi liya.

Sana sat with Sid and took the  first bite of the food but the food was too spicy and she started wincing.
Sana- aahh.. bahot spicy hai…
Sid gets panick “kuch meetha dedo jldi se”  and a boy came with the sweet he immediately took the sweet  bowl and gave her the spoonful of it, he started caressing her hairs and back

Sid- how are feeling now, it’s fine na, ab to nyi mirch lag rahi.
Sana nodded in no and he kissed her forehead without giving attention to the people whose eyes went wide seeing this..

Everyone else were aww to see their bond, and his care towards her. Sana saw them “chlo I am fine now, dance krte hai.

Soon they again started dancing and this time Sana took Sid too for dancing but he was feeling shy to dance in front of so many people, so he just started clapping and soon went back, he was admiring her when lady approached him “bhot pyaar krta hai na apni Biwi se” Sid frowned for a second and then just smiled.
“dikhta hai teri aankon mein uske liye beintehaan mohabaat.

Sid-bhot pyaar krta hu usse, bhot jyada
He confessed as he knew they will not judge his feeling, as for them she is his wife.

Lady- vo bhi bahot krti hai jab dekho teri taarif hi krti rehti hai, mere Sid best hai, vo meri bhot care krte hai, vo bhot sweet hai (the lady said mimicking Sana)

Sid was smiling listening her and soon Sana joined them too

Sana- kya baatein ho rahi thi.

Lady- main toh isse ye bta rahi thi ki tum dono ki jodi kitni achi hai, bhot pyaar hai tum dono mein main bhagwan se dua karugi ki tum dono humesha aise hi sukhi raho khush raho aur sath raho” the lady said touching their cheeks
Sid heart swelled listening the lady’s words, he bent down to take her blessings and Sana followed him.
in a meantime the boys informed them that the bike has been repaired, Sid thanked him and gave them some money which they refused but Sid gave still them as he told them they had earned this money. Sana too changed her dress but that lady gave that saree to Sana as a return gift.

Soon they left after bidding byee to everyone.

Sana- Sid kitna mazza aaya na, the people were soo sweet, aunty gave me sareee too... she kept blabbering about her experience but Sid was lost in his thoughts about how they were behaving like couple few moments ago, he wanted all these dream to come true, soon he felt Sana's arm around him and her head on his back. he smiled and remembered Aunt's blessing, he took her palms and kissed it lightly.

Soon they reached their home. Sana got up excitedly to share her experience and show her saree but she frowned finding a girl standing outside Sid's home. She was looking really beautiful and elegant.

Sana approahed her "yes??" She asked.

the girl looked at her "Actually vo Sidharth..."

before they could say anything Sid came and saw the girl "you, why are you here?"

Sana- you know her? who is she?

Sid- she is my......

Who is this new girl ???? Stau tuned to know

And please vote and comment your views if you like this chapter.

And please follow me too if you like my work.....

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें