Heartbroken💔

“ I just want Piyush to propose me as soon as possible, I will not be able to wait more."

Sid froze listening this, he felt  like someone has stabbed his heart for zillion times, ground slipped beneath his feet he started feeling suffocated so he hastily moved downwards before anyone can notice him, getting out of her house, he started feeling dizzy, the words he heard few moments back were making him insane.
She lied to me, she want Piyush to propose him which means she…she..lo..loves..him but how can this be possible, she has met him just two days back and she fell for him and I who loves her from years, why was she not able to see my love, my biggest nightmare is coming true” tears were flowing mercilessly from his eyes, he wanted to scream at the top of his voice, he wanted to burn the world, the pain in his heart was rising with each passing second.

"Sidharth..Sidharth.. beta…Sid…” Sid’s trance was broken by Sukh ji voice, he immediately wiped his tears with back of his palm as he approached near.
Sukh ji looked him “beta sab theek toh hai, main kabse bula raha hut u sunn hi nyi raha”

Sid closed his eyes and took a deep breathe “sorry uncle, I don’t know where I was lost” he said looking down.
Sukh ji- tu theek toh hai na bache, your phone was ringing continuously and you didn’t heard that too (he asked being concerned)                                                        
Sid checked his phone there was numerous call from office “ohh! Yaa.. it’s from office, they must be waiting for me, I think I should leave”
Sukh ji found something odd in his behavior he know Sid is hiding something but he will not share, he has seen him from childhood, he always hide his pain within his smile.
Sukh ji- main bhi tere sath hi chalta hu.
Sid nodded and they left.
Sana too on the other hand reached college, she was having weird kind of feeling in her heart, today Sid didn’t came to meet her and even not received his calls “is he still angry because of yesterday” she thought. Sighing she called him once again but he didn’t picked her call this time too, she was getting restless now,
She was walking lost in her thoughts when she bumped with someone. She murmured sorry and looked upwards to find Piyush smiling at her, she frowned seeing his face, after the bet she started disliking Piyush too.

Piyush- hey beautiful, who is the lucky person who has occupied your mind so much that you are not even aware of surrounding? Is that me? He asked winking at her

Sana was in no mood of talking to him and she took sigh of relief as the bell rangs.
Sana- piyush, I am getting late for my class, I will talk to you later.
Saying so she left without waiting for his reply, reaching her class she met Shanaya and Kiara who were giving her teasing look
Shanaya- soo, how was your first date?
Sana- please Shanaya it was not a date, you know the real reason. (she said irritated)

Kiara- ok ok we were joking tu gussa kyu ho rahi hai kya huya hai.

Sana was about to reply them when professor entered sana gestured then that she will tell them later.
But Sana was able to concentrate on her lecture so after the first lecture, they bunked the class and went to ground.
Kiara- ab bta kya problem hai.
Sana- yaar everything seems to be messed up, tomorrow for the first time I lied to Sid because of the stupid bet but my bad luck, Sid went to the same café for the meeting in which Piyush took me.

Shanaya- oh! Really then, Did he scolded you.
Sana- us time toh kuch bola but when I met him at night he confronted me but I once again lied to him,  I am feeling worst, he trust me so much but I am lying to him, and today he is not even picking my call, I think he is hurt I have seen the pain in his eyes while he was confronting me.
Sana eyes too welled up unknowingly seeing this Kiara and Shanaya hugged her “hey baby please don’t cry, everything will get fine soon” said Kiara
Sana- it’s all my mistake, I lost my mind with Tiya’s instigation and blurted out the things that I shouldn’t have.

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें