Rehna hai tere dil mein

Sana was lying on her bed and was thinking about their kiss, every time she remembers it her face turns into a deeper shade of red….
"Hayeee main toh kabhi socha bhi nahi tha ki main and kullu itne close aa jayege” she hid her face in her palms, taking her phone she dialed his number and huffs as her call gets disconnected with a voice message “baby I am in a meeting, will talk to you later
She had heard this same line for the nth time from morning.
pata nahi kitna kamm krna hai inhone’ I am dying to meet him since morning and he doesn’t have time for me…ahaan I am missing him so much but bechare morning se kitna kamm kar rahe hai, he must be tired too…..idea….today I will make dinner for him and then I will give him my special champi too…khush ho jayege Sid…. yess…” thinking this she got up from her bed and went downwards..

Rita ji and Pammi ji were sitting and she joined them “hello beauties what’s up”
Pammi ji- fan and ceiling…and yes a chandelier too.
Sana- oh meri line mujhme pe try kr rahe ho so finally you guys are learning things from me not bad…

She received a splat from both the ladies making her frown “itne zor se kyu mara?”
Pammi ji- drama thoda kamm kiya kar tu?
"Acha choro, tell me abhi tac aap logo ne dinner toh nahi banaya na?” she asked
“Nahi bass banana hi lage the bata kya khayegi?” Rita ji said to her..

“Khaugi nhi khilaugi” she said making other two ladies raise their eyebrow at her
“I mean today I will make dinner” she added.
“Okay” they said as they thought that she is talking about slightly helping them in kitchen and then taking the whole credit of cooking on herself….
Sana- and that too without your help… she said raising her collar..
Pammi ji- pata hai kitna humari help ke bina banayegi thoda sa bass sabzi hila deti hai aur roti phula deti hai aur bolegi hai “the dinner is made by me today” pammi ji said mimicking her making Rita ji laugh while Sana scowled

“aap mazak uda rahe ho mera, koi na uda lo, just wait and watch aaj maine sara dinner khud banana hai and you are not invited in kitchen, jab mere dinner ready ho jayega I will call you both you both just give me your order”
Rita ji- kaise banayegi tu dinner without help tu abhi itni expert nahi huyi hai

"Don’t underestimate the power of internet Rita maa I will search the recipe on youtube so just give me your blessings” She said getting up.
Pammi ji- kitchen na jala dena humara…
Sana- don’t worry… saying so she left…
Rita ji- pammi tujhe kuch change nahi lgg raha in dono ke beech sid ke birthday night se…
Pammi ji- kaise changes?
Rita ji- I mean dono jyada hi glow kar rahe hai aur khush lag rahe hai…
Pammi ji- haan yeh baat toh hai…. Hayee Rita bhabhi kahi aap bhi vohi toh nahi soch rahe jo main soch rahi hu…
Rita ji- lag toh mujhe bhi aisa hi raha hai pammi…
Pammi ji- par kisi ne kuch bataya toh nahi… she said frowning..
RitA JI – tension mtt le hum inki maaye hai pat laga hi lenge..

On the other hand Sana was thinking in the kitchen “haaye bol toh diya maine banana hai dinner but banau kya??..
She was thinking about it when Pammi ji entered

Sana- mumma mujhe help nahi chahiye..(she whined)
Pammi ji- main help krne nahi aayi bass yehi bolne aayi hu ki maine dineer ke liye already palak kaat liye the toh vo bana le nahi toh vo kharab hojayega…
Sana- okay, ab aap jao…
Pammi ji look around the kitchen “hayee mera kitchen pta nahi aaj ye sahi salamat rahega ki nahi…".
She left saying this making Sana scowl “chlo mumma ne ek idea toh de diya baki dekh leti hu”
She started seeing the different recipies on youtube and started making the dishes,she was finding it little difficult to manage everything by own “haye pata nahi mumma and Rita maa roz itna tasty food itni easily kaise bana lete hai?”
After struggling for two hours she finally made everything and she excitedly went to call Rita ji and pammi ji “mumma…Rita maa main bana liya dinner come and see…..”
Pammi ji and Rita ji looked at her, her face and hairs were lightly smeared with flour…
Pammi ji- waah bana liya tune?? Sachi mein…
Sana- Ammaaa…. Chlo come and see..
She dragged them towards the kitchen and showed her dishes
"See maine palak paneer, daal makhni, rice chapatti banayi hai and dessert mein I have made kheer”
They were really surprised, they really didn’t expected her make all these
Pammi ji- waah Sanu tune itna kuch bana liya.
Rita ji- waah meri chanda tut oh har cheez mein expert hai…
Sana raised her imaginary collar “mumma main freshen up ho ke aati hu aap papa se phone krke pucho vo and Sid kab aayege..then we will have dinner together”
Saying so she left to freshen up and returned after sometime…
Sana- mumma aapne pucha…
Rita ji- haan vo log aate hi honge bass….
She was saying this when Sukh ji entered and ran and hugged him while he patted her head…
She looked back at Sid and upon not finding him she looked towards his father “Papa Sid kaha reh gye?”

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें