Pammi ji is back😊

Sana was about to enter hospital when she saw someone and freeze, she again saw that man but this time his face wasn't covered with blood nor his throat was bleeding and he was along with his companion that was with him on that day. Sana was about to freak out but she closed her eyes and started doing simran,"no Sanu you can't fall weak it's just your hallucination, everyone is happy now everything is getting fine you just can't spoil everything by falling weak" she said to herself and try to calm herself down she felt a touch on her shoulder and she opened her eyes to see Rita ji frowning at her "kya huya bacha tu theek toh hai na?" she said being worried seeing her like this.

Sana smiled at her "yes mom I am perfectly fine actually I am very excited to meet mom after a week and I just can't wait to hear her voice" she said smiling wholeheartedly.

Rita ji caressed her cheeks "chal chale andar" saying so she held her hand and they went inside.

They went inside the hospital and saw Sukh ji sitting outside The ward. Sana immediately went to his father and hugged him "papa mumma abhi tac uthe nahi" she asked.

"Bass bachay docotor ne bola hai kabhi bhi hosh aa sakta hai" he said kissing her forehead.

Sana was about to say something when they heard scream of Pammi ji she was screaming Sana's name.

The doctor immediately went inside making everyone shock Sana and Sukh ji too tried to get inside but doctors stopped them

Sana- Papa mumma mujhe bula rahe hai but ye log jane nahi de rahe mumma...ko kya huya hai vo theek toh jayega na?

She said crying

Seeing her Rita ji took her in her arms "kuch nahi hoga chanda teri mumma ko tu pray kar God se"

The doctor came outside "Miss Shehnaaz you need to come inside the patient needs you....

Before the doctor could complete his sentence Sana rushed inside the ward and saw Pammi ji breathing heaving and she was continuously taking her name Sana went towards her mother and sat beside her holding her hands "mumma please open eyes aapki Sanu yahi hai aapke pass please open your eyes and see please"

She said kissing her mother's hand lovingly .

"San...San.uuu....tu....theek...." pammi ji was trying to say and she was trying to open her eyes.

"Mumma apki Sanu bilkul theek hai just open your eyes and see please na mumma please.....aapko meri kasam"

Saying so she started crying as it was getting hard for her to stay strong seeing her mother like this but her eyes worked as Pammi ji opened her abruptly and screamed 'Sanu'

Sana- Mumma main yahi hu see

Pammi ji looked towards Sana and eyes filled with tears remembering the horrific incident 'Sana vo vo...log.." she tried to speak .

Sana held her hand "kuch nahi huya mumma I am fine we are fine Sid and Papa aa gye the and are save now....but aap hi pata nahi itne days se ninni kar rahe the abb basss karo jldi se uth jao" she said pouting 

"kitne..kitne da..ys se hu....main yaha and ba..ki sab kidar hai?" asked Pammi ji.

Doctor- let me call others.

Sana nodded and kissed her mother's cheek while the other's too came inside.

Pammi ji looked towards them as they approached her 

Sana got up and seeing them and Sukh ji sat beside Pammi ji and held her hand "bhot pareshan kiya tune itne din vaise tu bolti rehti thi to sar dard krwa deti thi aur ab itne din se chup thi toh dil dard krwati thi, taras gya tha teri non stop baateim sun ne ke liye" he said while his eyes were welled up.

app ro kyu rahe hai....please don't cry" pammi ji said pouting while her eyes were welled up too she has seldom seen her husband crying.

"main kaha ro raha hu" he said wiping his as well as Pammi ji's tears.

Sana was aww of seeing her parents bond and Rita ji was happy too.

Sukh ji got up seeing Rita ji and she sat beside her "dara diya tha tune hume main toh bore hi ho jati hu meri best friend jo nahi hoti thi mere sath" 

"Hayee aaplog sare itne emotional ho rahe ho koi mujhe ye toh batao ki main kitne din se aise hi so rahi hu?" she asked pouting.

Rita ji smiled and said "one week se....tu aise hi yaha pe bed pe padi huyi hai"

Hayee sachi....maine kitne kuch miss kardiya hoga na mera favourite serial bhi" she said making everybody laugh.

She then looked towards door "mera bacha kaha hai Sid?"  she asked.

Rita ji was about to say something when they heard "I am here mumma" 

All turned and saw Sid standing outside smiling at Pammi ji he was still wearing his formal suit.

Sana was shocked as she didn't informed him about the recovery of Pammi ji 

Sid came inside and sat beside pammi ji and kissed her forehead, his eyes were little welled up too but he hid his tears immediately "I missed you mumma" he said.

Doctor- now please let us examine her and unhe rest krne dijiye aap log please bhar jayiye.

Sana- but mujhe mumma sath rehna hai.

Rita ji- chanda ab toh mumma tere sath hi rahegi na doctor ko unhe check krne de.

Sana nodded and they came outside and Sid face turned serious he called a ward boy.

Sid-  Doctor Arun Singhania hai?

He asked while the ward boy nodded.

Sid- I am to meet him.

Ward boy- sir aap wait kijiye main dekh ke aata hu ki vo available hai ki nahi.

Sukh ji- Sid tujhe doctor singhania vo psychatrist hai na Sana ka usee kyu milna hai Sana theek toh hai na?

He asked being worried and looked towards Sana

Sid- uncle aapko abbhi pata chal jayega.

Ward boy came towards him "Sir you can meet Doc Singhania."

Sid nodded she was burning with anger and took dangerous steps

While others followed him being confused.

Why is Sid angry? Stay tuned to know more.

And I am really sorry for not updating from last few days but as I told earlier I had my exam that too in offline mode and I didn't get time to write so I am really sorry for being late.

And I hope you all are fine and have you all watched Honsla rakh?

Love you all😘😘😘😘😘

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें