Tarasti hai nigaahein

Sana opened her eyes groaning as her head was throbbing badly. She looked around her surrounding which is looking like an old broken warehouse it took her minute to remember everything that how was going back to home and she met a girl then some goons and her eyes widen as realization dawned upon her that she is kidnapped she immediately looked for her mother and found her still unconscious on the farther corner. Her eyes welled up immediately she knew that she is in great problem..

"mumma....mumma..." she called out her name and tried to moved towards her but she winced in pain and she realized that she is tied with the pillar.

"mumma...please wake mumma utho naa" she said crying trying to release herself from ties...
"Sidharth" the name came out of her mouth....
"Sidharth he must be back how will he react when he will not able to find me amd mumma. Rita mom and papa vo bhi kitne tension mein hoge.... They must be looking for us now.... Please Sidharth save me....mujhe bhot darr lag raha hai... papa please aa jayo na...." she cried mercilessly trying to free herself from the ties hurting herself but she was very scared she want to go to mumma who was lying unconscious on the floor she wanted to go and hug her...

"Mumma please uth jayo an mujhe bhot darr lag raha hai"
"Please open the door....kon hai please hume chor do" she shouted....

"Baba ji please kuch karo papa and Sid ko bhej do na.... but even I can't loose hope I know Sid and papa will find us but till then I have to something for us I can't get weak now... I have to save myself and mumma" she thought...

She used all her force to release herself from ties in that attempt she was bruising her hands and legs... she started rubbing the rope in to and fro motion against the pillar her hands were hurting while tears were continuously flowing from her eyes but she kept trying....
After 15 minutes of continuous rubbing the rope started to wear off her little she now started rubbing it faster and finally another fifteen minutes her hands were out of release.... Though her plams and wrist were fully red by now and it was paining badly but she still didn't care... she tried to open the rope from her ankle but it was tied too tight that she was not able to open it... sighing she lied and rolled towards her mother....

Getting closed to her she immediately placed her head on her lap and started patting her cheeks "mumma utho na....mumma please wake up see your Sanu is alone mumma please utho na" she said in a crying voice...

Pammi ji stirred a little and slowly opened her eyes, her vision were little blurry so she blinked her eyes few times before opening it properly and she saw her bacha was crying.... She immediately tried to get up but her head pained and lied back on her lap wincing in pain... she too look around and realized that they are abducted....

"puttar" her mother said and Sana immediately hugged her mother and started wailing loudly.....

"Mumma we are stuck mumma... mujhe bhot darr lag raha hai mumma..." she said crying....

Pammi ji eyes welled up too she knew that they are in great problem but she will not let anything happen to her child... she will save her. goons must have kidnapped her for ransom and she will give whatever they will ask for but will not let any single scratch on her daughter... every problem has cross her before passing her daughter...

"bacha tu tension matt le main hu na kuch nahi hone dungi tujhe" she said trying to caress her hairs but her hands were tied...
"baba ji ye hum kaha fass gaye hai...please help karo...Sukh ji Sidharth puttar kaha ho tumlog..." her eyes welled up too thinking about her family they must be worried for them

"Rita bhabhi Sid sukh ji sab aabhi tak hume dhundne nikal gye honge.... Rita bhabhi ji tabiyat na kharab ho jaye, sukh ji ko bhot tension ho rahi hongi aur Sid usne toh abhi tak hume dhundne ke liye puri duniya uthal puthal kar di honge.... Haye rabba mehar kar" she was thinking about all this when door opened with thud making both of them scared the two men entered... Sana and Pammi ji held each other's hand tightly. Although they were scared but still they were giving death glares to kidnappers..

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें