agar tum sath ho

Sid places his head on his mother head when they heard Sana’s scream making their eyes go widen, Sid immediately rushed to his room followed by Rita ji, he entered inside his room only to find it empty, he panicked and shouted her name and he heard “sidharth” in a feeble voice he looked and found that the voice is coming from the washroom, he went towards the washroom and saw her rubbing her palms harshly with water

“what happen baby?” he asked holding her Rita ji too came there.

Sana showed him her hands “ Sid…see yee…ye..blood hands se ja hi nahi raha hai…I am trying to wash it off..” she said shivering.

Sid and Rita ji sighed as there was nothing in her hand but they have to handle her gently. Sid took her hands in his and placed it under the tap and started rinsing it “sshhhh baby see it’s getting off” he applied little soap in her hands and again rinsed it with water he then showed her hands to her “see it’s clean now” he said smiling slightly to her.

Sana looked at her hands and hugged him tightly “but Sid…I have seen his face it was covered with blood…and..and he..was…saying…that…he…will not leave me…”

“Baby I am with you na then no one will dare to touch you” he said kissing the top of her head…

“But I am feeling scared” she said clutching him tightly..

“It’s ok let’s sleep” saying so her took her near the bed and made her lie down. Rita ji kissed her forehead “so jam era bacha” she patted Sid’s head and left..

Sid lied taking her in his arms and started caressing her hairs when Sana looked towards him “mujhe mumma ko dekhna hai papa ko video call karo na”

“princess abhi vo so gaye honge it’s late and he was tired too but I promise I will take you to see Pammi mom in morning…now be a good girl and close your eyes”

Sana nodded cutely and closed her eyes snuggling into him while he kept patting her head… and soon they both fell into the slumber as it was tiring and exhausted day for them….

Next day Sid woke up and saw her angel sleeping beside her but the peace was missing from her face, he sighed as he knew she need some time to overcome he kissed her forehead and was about to get up but he stopped as he thought she will be get anxious if she didn’t find him beside him so her again lied down taking her in his arms and kept caressing her hairs. He was staring at her angelic face which was now looking little distressed, Sana stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes rubbing it cutely making him smile….opening her eyes she saw him smiling at her and she returned the smile.

“good morning Princess” he said kissing her forehead.

“Good morning Kullu…mumma ke pass chale”

Sid smiled at her “sure baby tyyar hoja tu fir main tu and Mom Pammi mumma ko milne chalte hai.”

Sana nodded and got up from the bed she was about to enter washroom but stopped in mid way.
“Princess I am right here don’t worry” Said Sid understanding her plight.

Sana nodded and taking a deep breathe she went inside but she didn’t bolted the door while he Sid sat on the bed patiently waiting for her, She came back after sometime taking a shower.
Sid held her hand and took her downside to Rita ji they wished her morning and leaving Sana with Rita ji he went to freshen up..

Rita ji insisted Sana to have breakfast but Sana convinced her that she will have her breakfast with her mother so Rita ji packed for them. Sid came back after getting ready.

Rita ji- tum dono hospital chale jayo aur Sukh bhai sahib ko bhej dena vo bhi thoda rest kr lenge and breakfast bhi kar lenge.

Sidnaaz were about to move out of the house when Shanaya and Kiara entered.

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें