Tough times

Sid ran towards terracce but the sight in front of him was enough to choke his breathe, Rita ji too came and shocked to see Sana

Sana was standing on the fence, his breath hitched, he was about of shiyr her name but Rita ji stopped him "Agar usse bulyaga tah vo distract ho sakti tu dheere se uske pass ja ke usse kheech le"

Sid nodded and took slow steps towards her his breath was accelerating with every steps, his heart was thumping loudly he reached towards her and in a swift move he pulled her towards himself.

Sid fell on the floor while Sana was lying above him, he hugged her tightly as tears started flowing from his eyes.

Rita ji joined her hand looking up thaking God

Sid hold tightened around her, his heart rate was still so high what if anything had happened to her.

Rita ji came forward and knelt down she caressed Sana's back, her eyes were flowing too.

Calming his breathe Sid broke the hug "Are you mad what were you doing here? Tell me aise yaha pe....what if....." he wasn't able to complete his sentence, Sana looked at him in shock she too doesn't know how she reached here she was sleeping and she didn't remember how she came her it was Sid's sudden pull that brought her back to reality, her heart beat was rapid too, what if Sid hadn't pulled her down she could have fallen down she could have....died the thought was enough to scare the life out of her.

"Bol na meri bachi tu yaha aise kyu aayi?" Rita ji asked caressing her back bringing her out of her trance. She looked towards them, fear was clearly evident on their face, their eyes were teary too and her heart ached seeing their condition, she never wanted to be the reason of pain for her family but now she hurting them everyday though unintentionally.

"mu....mujhe ...nahi....mujhe nahi yaad...." she said making them look at her in shock.

"Nahi yaad matlab" Sid asked with worried expression.

"I don't know how I came here I was sleeping right you yourself gave me medicine and dozed and then I don't know how I came her I don't know anything" she burst in tears saying this.

While Sid and Rita ji pulled her into a hug, if she doesn't remember anything then she must be walking in her sleep.

"Sid what's happening with me? am I getting mad as everyone says?"

Sid broke the hug and cupped her face "no baby you are not mad the people who say this are mad themsleves, it happens sometimes na....people walk in sleep it's ok we will ask doctor and he will prescribe you medicine and you will get perfectly fine, you don't need to take stress lets go down bacha"

Sid said picking her in his arms and carried her down to their room and made him lie on the bed.

He started caressing her hairs while Sana was holding his hands tightly she was feeling scared.

Rita ji entered the room and smiled at Sana "dekh chanda main tere liye kya layi' she said showing her the tray "Chocolate shake" she said while Sana's eyes twinkled seeing it.

She got as soon as Rita ji sat beside her and passed her the glass, Sana took a first sip and licked her lips like a child "it's very tastly " she said and started taking slow sip enjoyed the taste of the shake making them smile, they both took a sigh of relief as they were able to distract her, Sid looked at his baby lovingly that how even a tiniest things gives her happiness he ruffled her hairs as she completed her drink.

"Baby now you sleep" Sid said draining the colour from Sana's face "no mujhe nahi sona" she said lookin down and Sid understood the reason behind this.

He took her hand in his "baby don't worry aaj main and mom dono tere sath soywge and we will squeeze you like a sandwich haina mumma"

Haan aaj main tujhe main apni god main sulayugi" she sat on the bed and indicated her to come, Sana smiled and placed her head on her lap while Rita ji started caressing her hairs to make her sleep and she slept in no time as she was exhausted.

Sid placed Sana' s head on pillow  and looked at her mother with teary eyes "what happening mom? Sana's condition is worsening day by day today she went to terrace while sleeping. What if aap mujhe terrace pe check karne nahi bolte? What if main late ho jata? What is anything happened to her? " he said crying "mom mujhe aap bhot dar lagg raha hai pehle Pammi mumma and now Sana's condition everything is messed up mom and I am loosing my strenght mom now I am exhausted kab sab kuch theek hoga mom God humare sath aisa kyu kar rahe hai we never did anything wrong with anyone then why?" Rita ji immediately hugged him and started patting his back her eyes were teary too her family is in problem.

"bass bache bass himmat nahi harte God always test his best people, jaise ache din hote hai life vaise bure days bhi hote hai and ye bure din hume humari life ki importance batate hai hume bahot kuch sikhate hai and we need to accept everything jab hume bahot sari happiness milti hai tab hum puchte hai ki why God aap hume hi kyu sari khushiya de rahe ho bakiyo ko bhi do, then bure time kyo bhagwan ko blame karte hai"

 She said trying to make him understand that life is not always bed of roses, ups and downs are integral part of life, life is unpredictable and we should be flexible enough to ajust to changes.

Sid nodded his head and placed his head on her mothe's lap he knew his mother is right but now he is scared too scared.
He got up from his mother's lap and lied on bed beside Sana while Rita ji lied on other side and closed her eyes but a pair of eyes opened and tears fell down from them.

Updated the new part do tell me if you all liked it.

And I hope you all better now, love you all😘😘😘

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें