Jealousy

Next day Sid woke up seeing the most beautiful sight his princess in his arms, he could feel her breaths on his neck which was making him go crazy. He removed the strands of hairs falling on her face and kissed her forehead. He got up and looked at the time it was 8 o’ clock but he was not in hurry as his meeting is at afternoon today he was about get down from bed when he heard
“go..oddd…morning Kullu…” he smiled and looked towards her who was rubbing her eyes cutely.
He kissed her forehead bending down “good morning Princess”
She placed her head on his lap “you know, yesterday I slept peacefully after four days…. I am so sorry Sidharth”
He caressed her hairs “forget it now baby it’s over now”
she got up and sat straight “hmm..okay..we should delete this four days from our memory”
she placed her hand on his head “control+ X” she murmered and did same with her too.
“Maine delete kr diya now we not discuss about it anymore”
“so today I have a meeting in afternoon  if you want we want can roam in city till then”
“Superb idea, aap breakfast order krdo I’ll just come freshening up” saying so she rushed to washroom.

After having breakfast they got ready and went downside where they met Aarzoo.
Aarzoo- sir today’s meeting is at 3pm.
Sid nodded “okay so till then we are going out”
Aarzoo nodded and they left
Sid- Princess what I was thinking that we should take Aarzoo along with us..
he said sitting in the car.
Sana looked towards him squinting her eyes “why?, what will she do with us”
Sid- I mean meeting is in the afternoon and she too would get bored in the hotel so we should tag her along.
Sana- there are other employees too she is not alone….
Sid- yea.. I know but you she is really hard working and sincere girl.
Sana- do whatever you want to do.
She said turning her face towards window, the fact that Sid complimented some other girl didn’t go well with her.

Sid- I think this is working I should continue with this plan.

Sid- acha bata where do you want to go first.
Sana turned towards him “ask from your hardworking and sincere secretary” she said mimicking him.

Sid- oh! So you mean we can take her, let me call her we will have fun.
Sid was about to call her when Sana snatched his phone.
“Aap usse hi bula lo I am going” saying she started opening the gate as she knew Sid will stop her.

“Okay but Princess please keep your room locked and don’t allow anyone to enter till I come ok”
Sana turned to him and glared at him “I am not going, you want to go with her you go I will go alone but I will take this car” she said and her eyes get little welled up to she really felt bad as Sid was giving importance to someone else rather then her.

Sid noticed  this “it’s enough for now, over dose nahi dena
Sid- acha sorry chal hum chalet hai.
Saying so she started the car but Sana remained quiet so he thought to cheer her little.
He stopped outside the icecream parlour Sana looked towards him raising the eyebrow.
Sid- let’s start with eating your favourite ice cream.
This was enough for Sana to cheer her mood she immediately hugged Sid.
After eating they visited few places and ejoyed their time and then they return back to their hotel,while going to their room they collided with Aarzoo, Sana frowned seeing her.
Aarzoo- Sir, we have to leave in half hour .
Sid nodded while Sana move towards their room.
I will go to room after some time” thinking he started moving towards the reception Aarzoo too started moving but her foot got twisted suddenly making her loose her balance but Sid held her
“careful Miss Aarzoo” he said helping her stand properly.
Aarzoo blushed a little “sorry ….and Thank you sir” she said placing her strands behind her ear.
This scene was seen by Sana and she felt really bad seeing it, she too doesn’t know the reason but her eyes got welled up again and she ran to her room.
Sid aimlessly roamed in the living area of the resort for 15 minutes and then he went back to the room.

Sana- what took you so long
She asked as soon as he entered the room.
Sid-ummm…I was discussing something with Aarzoo.

Mujhe bhi pata hai konsi discussion chal rahi thi” she thought twisting her lips.
Sana- aapka kuch jyada hi nahi interest aa raha apni secretary pe.

Sid- it’s not like that it’s just that she nice I like the way she carry herself you know decent and elegent.

Sana felt pain in her heart listening this maybe it’s jealousy but she wanted to shout at Sid for complimenting some other girl in front of him but she restraint herself.

Sana- I think we should go to office now.
She said making serious face Sid nodded at her.
They went to office Sid was explaining the project, Sana took few glances at Aarzoo who was as usual staring at Sid she felt like pulling her hairs..
After the meeting Sidnaaz were sitting alone in the cabin when Sana saw Aarzoo coming from the glass.
She immediately sat on Sid’s lap and hugged him making him shock. They have been close before too but she has never sat in his lap like this, shivered passed through his body feeling her so close.

“hug karo na Kullu” she said in her baby voice
Shivering he wrapped his hands around her.

Aarzoo too saw then like this so she went back.
Sana broke the hug and looked at him, she smiled mischievously at him and ruffled his hair making him growl, she giggled and kissed his nose and in an instant his scowling face turned to a smiling face.

Sid- chale we have to do packing too.
Sana- hmm.. chalte hai but if anyone will scold me back at home then you have to save me…
Sid assured her kissing her forehead and they went out.
Aarzoo was waiting for them outside seeing her Sana wrapped her hands around Sid’s arm tightly.
Aarzoo- sir, I neede your signature in this file.
Sid took the file and Signed the paper and they went ahead.
Reaching their room they packed their bags, Sana had bought gift for everyone she packed that too. Done with packing they headed towards Airport and soon they boarded on their flights. Sana placed her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. Sid too placed his head back closing his eyes “I have came here with so much of baggage and with a broken heart but now I am going back with new zeal and excitement” she turned towards Sana and kissed her forehead “I wish she realizes her love for me soon”

They reached their home after few hours.
Sana held Sid's arm tighty before entering her house as she was afraid of scolding.

Pammi ji- Sanu tu bhot shaitan ho gayi hai. Tujhe na maine bandh ke rakh dena hai aur roz karele ki sabzi khilaugi” Pammi ji said as soon as Sana entered along with Sid..

Sana pouted listening her “noo.. mumma aisa matt krna I promise main bina bataye next time se nahi jaugi kahin bhi.
Sukh ji- Sana hume pta tu strong and you are capable of travelling alone but aise jhuth bol ke jana is not good.
Sana- sorry papa I will not do this again.
Sid-forgive her time, I assure she won't repeat her mistake..

Rita ji- acha chlo now everything is fine tum dono bhi fresh ho jayo sath mein dinner krte hai.
They nodded and went to freshen up while Rita ji and Pammi ji brought food to dining table.
Soon Sidnaaz joined them for dinner, Sana served food for Sid and he smiled at her, they were enjoying their dinner with their fun and banter and other were happy seeing them happy together again.

Pammi ji- shukar hai dono bacho ke beech mein sab theek ho gaya.
Pammi ji said once they were alone in the kitchen.
Rita ji- theek toh hona hi hai dono jaan hai ek dusre ki.
Pammi ji- sach kaha main toh darr gayi thi uss din jab Sana ne Sid se aise baat ki thi.
Rita ji- bache hai ho jati hai galti kabhi kabhi.

Pammi ji-haan vaise bhi meri jhalli ko sirf sid him sambhal sakta hai, mera bass chale toh main abhi inki shadi krwa do.
Saying she bite her tongue “mera matlab tha..”
Rita ji- tujhe explain krne ki zarurat nahi hai Pammi main bhi yahi chahti hu, sid aur sana bane hi ek durse ke liye hai.
Pammi ji- hayee sachii…
Rita ji- but uske liye hume pehle Sana ko realize krwana padega ki Sid aur uska rista sirf dosti nahi hai.
Pammi ji- haan Rita bhabhi Sid ki aankon mein toh maine humesha hi pyaar dekha hai apni bachi ke liye bus usse hi smjhana baki hai.
Rita ji-haan aur uske liye hume kuch krna padega.......

Please vote and comment your views if you liked this chapter...

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें