Lagg ja Gale💕💕

"Oee mere angry young man, I know you must scowling now and would be cursing me for going out for group study" Sid pursed his lips upward reading it "itna hi pata hai toh gayi kyu" murmuring this he read further "hayeee when you purse your lips side ward, I swear to God you look dam hot....." Sid blushed a little reading it "haye and when you blush you look too cute and take my breathe away" sid blushed even harder and looked here and there "is she here?" he thought.
"Stop looking here and there for me...Ufff... aap cute ke sath thode idiot bhi ho.... I am not here I know what you must be thinking or what will be facial expression now because I love you so much and I know you inside out properly.... Samjhe budhu" he pouted reading this ...
"Aww now don't pout mere nonna bebu... see I have done packing for you... no need to say thanks kya karu main hu hi itni achi" Sid shook his head reading this....
"Now why are rolling your eyes...agar roll hi krna hai toh toh roll your eyes towards your couch" Sid looked towards that direction and he saw his clothes are placed there "I know abhi ab as usual apne short mein honge.... So go and wear the clothes which I have placed on couch and come to terrace a surprise is waiting for you there" Sid face instantly lits up reading it "oh! She is here only and she has planned a surprise for me but mom and Pammi mamma ne toh bola tha.... They too must be involved in her plan... not fair atleast ek mom toh mujhe support kare" he pouted "but leave it jaldi se ready ho ja beta nayi toh bhadak gayi toh surprise nahi shock milege" thinking this he got from his and bed and took the clothes from couch it was simple white shirt along with a jeans a short note was tagged along with it too "I know now you must shining like a star.... Hayee kitne cute hai mere kullu chlo wear it you will super hot in it and come to terrace immediately" Sid blushed reading it  and went to change his clothes coming out he looked himself in the mirror and settled his hair and applied little perfume "she is right I look super hot in this" blushing he went up to the stairs..
Reaching he was surprised as whole was terrace was decorated with fairy lights and a mattress was placed and on the mattress a table was placed where there were casserole was placed and in between there was a lighted candle ... he smiled seeing a arrangement...

(it's not the same but you can imagine like this)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(it's not the same but you can imagine like this)

He looked around for her "Princess where are you?" he asked he desparetely wanted to see her...

He felt a arms around his chest he smiled and taking her palm he kissed it...
"How's the surprise?" She asked
Sid turned towards her and froze "Is she planning to kill him today?"
She was wearing a vine colour saree or precisely she is wearing his mother's saree her hairs were flowing in the air along with her light weighted earring and she had applying red lipstick looking nothing less than the enchantress...

Sana blushed seeing him staring at her with intense gaze she looked down as she was not able to take his gaze...
This plan was given by Shanaya to her and after that she has seen that scene of the series to get better idea and coming home she asked help from her mother and Rita ji.

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें