birthday plan💕💕

I think I should go and there I will confess my feelings too”

thinking so she nodded her head.
Sid kissed her forehead making her heart flutter she felt shiver down her spine “hayye sid ab jaan loge kya”
She got up from the bed and went with Sid..
They were in the car but Sid was stealing glances at her, she was exceptionally quite today while Sana was finding ways to propose him..
Sid- princess is everything alright?
Sana looked towards him in confusion
Sid- I mean tu kuch bol hi nahi hai normally you don’t keep your mouth shut even for a second..
Sana- voo..vo.. nothing I was just thinking something…
Sid- what?
Sana- ummm…vo…haan Aarzoo ki scooty theek ho gayi..
Sid smiled meekly “kharab hi kab huyi uski scooty jo repair hogi”
Yes,it’s repaired”

“So now listen to me carefully”  she said making serious face..
Sid looked towards her and she continued “ stay away from Aarzoo”

Sid- why?? He asked smirking

Sana- because main keh rahi hu so end of discussion..

Sid smiled at the way she claims right at him…
Soon they reached their favourite Adda, getting out the car Sana held Sid’s hand and smiled at him, Sid looked her, her smile was different today her eyes were depicting different emotion today.
They started walking holding each other’s hand when Sana stopped suddenly, she turned towards Sid
Sana- Sidharth I want to tell you something…
Sid- yes Princess I am all ears say it..
She held her hands “Sidharth I…I…” words were not coming from her mouth
Sana- you know na how much you mean to me and today when you left me for Aarzoo I really felt bad
Sid- I am sorry for that princess…
Sana- no.. it’s not about sorry it’s about my realization…
Sid- Princess please say directly what do you wanna say you know na you don’t have to think before saying anything before me…
Sana smiled at him and hugged him tightly “sidharth I lo…”
Before she could complete her sentence his phone ringed disturbing their moment..
Sid- sorry baby it’s a important call I have to attend this one, it is related to business.
Sana nodded and broke the hug…while Sid went to attend the call

Oee Sanu what are you doing? You are not able to say three words to him. Itni movies dekhi hai tune fir bhi..(she twisted her lips) oh! Movies, oh stupid Sana what were you going to do you were going to propose him in a rukha sukha way, you watch so many movies and in movies the characters propose each other in a special way so I too have to do something special and exceptional in Sana’s style and yes his birthday is coming so what else can be more special day for me to confess my feelings…”
Sid came back after attending the call
Sid- so princess what were you saying?
Sana grinned at him “umm.. I was saying that I love to eat ice cream and I want to eat it now…”

Sid smiled at her and pulling her close he kissed her forehead making Sana close her eyes, Sana smiled at him and cupped his face she stood on her toes and bending him a little she kissed his forehead too making Sid shiver
It’s not the first time she is kissing him but there is something different he can feel that... she is different, has his planned worked? Has she realized her feelings?” if it’s yes then someone please arrange ventilator for him because his heart will stop beating if this will come true..
Sana- let’s go now.
She said dragging him towards the car..
Soon they reached the ice cream parlour and Sid went to take ice cream…
Sana- Sid you won’t eat? She said as Sid came back with one tub of ice cream..
Sid- umm.. I didn’t want to have much so I will take little from yours.

Sana nodded with a blush she opened it and forwarded the first spoon to him which he took smiling, Sid started the car and  she kept feeding him from time to time…
Sid halted the car when they reached the home Sid turned towards Sana and shook his head seeing her smeared face, he moved towards her making her breath hitch with the sudden proximity…
Sid- itni badi ho gyi hai still you don’t know how to eat ice cream (he said wiping the ice cream near her lips)
Sana was lost in their proximity, she was staring at him without blinking
Feeling her constant gaze he looked up and they had an intense eye contact…

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें