Can't stay without you😘

"What?"
Keeping the plates aside she snuggled into him "mujhe ab aapke bina neend nahi aati so marry me then we will together always"
"But Princess your are young and you are still studing" he stated the fact although he desperately wants her to stay with him for every single second and marrying her is his dream too but first he want her to stand on her own feet...
So what nothing will change we will still remain same and aap and Rita maa kabhi meri growth ko hinder thodi na karoge andas usual I will stay in both the houses it's just that we live together forever..."
Sid- hmmm... you are right....
Sana- so ask for my hand from my parents...
He kissed her hiars "wait for sometime princess I will talk to them once I get an opportunity but for now I have to go mom must be waiting"
Sana nodded and they both went down where Rita ji and pammi ji were sitting...
Sid- chale mom....
Rita ji nodded and they left to their house....
Sid went to her mom's room to press her feet when she asked
Rita ji- kya chal raha hai ter aur Shehnaaz ke beech mein...
Sid coughed a little "what are talking about mom?" he said lowering his gaze.
Rita ji- jyada bann matt tum dono ke face pe saaf-saaf dikh raha hai that 'we are madly in love'
Sid blushed listening it Rita ji held his face "dekho toh face kaise tamatar jaise laal ho rahi hai ladke ki" she teased
"Mom... please"
Rita ji cupped his face and kissed his forehead "I am so happy for you...par tune bataya kyu nahi mujhe" she asked frowning...
"Aapki Chanda ne kaha tha usse chup chup ke milna enjoy krna tha"
Pagal hai puri vo bhi but meri pyaari c bachi bhi hai and yes one more thing teri is love story mein, mera and Pammi ka bhi pivotal role hai? She said making Sid raise his eyebrow at her..
Rita ji narrated him the whole incident making Sid's eyes widen while she raised her imaginary collar
Mom you both are unbelievable..... but thank you so much" he said hugging her she hugged him back and patted his hairs...
she pulled her legs up "cha lab bass kart u bhi subah ka thka huya hai ja jake ke soja"
Kissing his mother's forehead Sid went to his room... opening the door he got shocked as Sana was sitting on his bed and seeing him she grinned and opened her arms wide gesturing him to hug her..
"Princess... how did you came here?..."
Sana rolled her eyes at him "don't you get bored asking same question everytime"
"What? It means you again come from balcony"
"Yes... now stop asking question and come to hug me" she agai opened her arms...
Are you crazy? When will you grow up? You know it's risky still everytime you do this this is not the way..." he scolded her..
Ek toh main aapko miss kar rahi thi so I came to you because I know aap toh aaoge nahi aise....but yaha toh aap mujhe hi daant rahe ho for coming to you" she said twisting her lips sidewards...
Sid sighed and sat beside her "princess I am not angry that you came to meet me but I am worried for you coming through balcony is risky you can fall and what if anybody gets to know about it, we can....."
Sana places her finger on his lips "hayye kitna bolte ho aap keep calm and listen to me first... see our balcony is attached so risk of falling down is nullified and moreover I have bolted my door and main morning mein chali jaugi... stop overthinking now and hug me" she said opening her arms for the third time and this time Sid obliged her and wrapped his hands around her while she too wrapped her hands around his neck..
He lied down taking her in his arms "I told my mom" he said caressing her hairs..
"What?" She asked playing with his shirt button while there free hands were entangled with each other....
"About us..." he said making her shock "she had notice change in our behavior
Sana- really are we that obvious?....
Sid- maybe we are moreover they too had their role in making you realize your feelings for me"
Sana- hmm... that's right if mom wouldn't have praised Aarzoo in front of me and Rita maawould have not explained me the real meaning of love maybe I wouldn't be able to realize my feelings..."
Sid just hummed and closed his eyes he was really tired today after the hectic day...
Sana lovingly kissed his forehead and started caressing his hairs making him smile......

********
Next morning Sana went back to her room sneakily.
Today she has go to college to and now she has to get serious about her studies as her exams are approaching..
She was getting ready when her mother came to her room
She didn't said anything and started cleaning her room "ye ladki itni badi ho gayi hai fir bhi koi kamm nahi theek se karti kitni baar bola hai room saaf rakha kar apna but mujhe samajti kaha hai ye ladki"
Sana knew her mother does this when she is hurt with her she back hugged her mumma "what happen my cutie cutie si mumma aap mujhse hurt ho?"
She asked kissing her cheeks

Pammi ji- tujhe kya fark padta hai?
She said folding her clothes

"Aww my jaan kya ho ho gya you na how much I love you"

"Tabhi tune mujhe bataya nahi tere aur Sid ke bare mein" she said pouting..

"Oh so Rita mom ne aapko bata diya then fir aapko reason bhi toh bataya hoga na"
"Haan but still I am hurt" she saud turning her face.
"Awww meri sweety pretty cutie mumma aap hurt ho mujhse I am really sorry" she said holding her ears...

"I didn't wanted to hide you that was just for two days so that I can enjoy that hide and seek ok.... Aap hurt ho na so as a punishment aap mujhe karele ki sabzi khila dena ok"
Pammi ji chuckled listening her and hugged her "meri pagal bachi but main bhot khush ho tum dono ke liye you both are made for each other"
Thankyou mumma and I love you"
"I love you too meri laado"
******
Sana went to her college after doing breakfast.
Shanaya- so kaisa chal raha hai?
She asked giving her teasing smile sana knew the meaning behind their smirk but she chose to act innocent "kya? What are you talking about?"

Kiara- don't be over-smart you know what we mean...
Shanaya- but still if you wanna listen then listen I am talking about you and Sid bhai I mean howz your relation going on did you guys kissed?

Sana face reddened at an instant listening her "what...are ..are you saying?"

Kiara- oh! Itna blush it means pakka huya kuch na kuch na....
Shanaya eyes fell on her neck
Shanaya- yes you are right kuch nyi bhot kuch ho gya lgta  see here...
She said pointing towards her love bite on her neck
Kiara- oh my God Sana tut oh badi heavy driver nikli....

Shanaya- haan jaldi se detail de...
Sana- ahhaann.. stop teasing me let me concentrate.

Kiara- koi na beta apna time aayega, ban ne de humara bhi boyfriend fir dekh lenge tere ko..
She said to avoid they are her friends but she don't want to share her private details with them....
Her day went well with constant teasing session of Shanaya and Kiara....
****
At night..
Sana as usual sneaked to Sid's room to sleep with him, she was lying in his arms as usual blabbering about her day and how her teased her but he was looking disturbed today his legs were shaking constantly and he was fidgeting with his fingers
Sana- what happen kullu? Today you look disturbed..
Sid opened his eyes listening her voice "ummm... nothing... just tired.." saying so he again closed his eyes...

"Kullu you know na you can't hide anything from me... and I know something is bothering you as your legs are shaking continuously"

Sid sighed he can't hide anything from her as she can understand his body language...
He turned towards her "I want to tell you something but before reacting listen to me carefully and don't over react please"

What does Sid Want to tell Naaz??? Stay tuned to know more...

And if you like this chapter then please vote and please apne comments bhi diya karo even it is negative so that I can improve myself.
And if you like my work then follow me tooo...

Happyy Raksha-bandhan to everyone😍😍😘😘😘

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें