I will never let you fall

Sid entered the room but was shocked to see the sight in front of him, Sana was trembling in fear with her eyes closed he immediately went towards her "Baby what happen?" he said trying to shook her by shoulder...

"Princess" What happen why are you crying" he said panicking

Sana felt little relief hearing his voice she immediately wrapped her arms around him " Sid....he....he is here.... Take....take..him away"

Sid frowns listening her "who is here baby?" he said patting her back..

"Sid that man...the man who kidnapped me" she said still holding him tightly.

Sid looked around "Baby no one is around see... Open your eyes"

Sana nodded her head in no "he is here check it properly" she said and snuggled more into him..

"Baby open your eyes please" he pleads her

He broke the hug and cupped her face Sana opened her eyes slowly and looked around.

"See baby no one is here"  Sid said wiping her tears

Sana looked around "but he was here he must be hidden somewhere"

"Princess you must be dreaming you are tired so please sleep" he said caressing her hairs.

"No Sid I am not dreaming I have seen him, his eyes were fully red and he was looking me with so much of anger and blood was oozing out of his throat he said he won't spare me"

Sid was really worried for her he knew she must have dreamt about him but her fear is making her think it look real he looked at her face fear was evident and her face was fully red and her lips were quivering she had clutched hia arms tightly and her eyes were roaming all around the room.

His heart pained seeing her condition her baby who always has a smiling face and who always make others happy is sad today. He sat beside her and placed his palm on hers Sana looked at him with teary eyes her eyes were showing her vunlerablities
"Sid he...."

She stopped in between as his lips came crashing down her lips making her eyes widen.

She didn't reciprocated the kiss as she was still shocked with his sudden kiss.

Sid bite her lower lips bringing her back from her trance, she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around him and kissdd him back. He kissed her slowly trying to take her worries through the kiss.

After some minutes as she he felt her struggling for breathe.

He cupped her face "baby don't overthink just remember one thing no one will be able to touch you as long as we are here so just keep and close your eyes"

"But" she tried to speak.

Sid placed his finger in her lips "Shhh no words now just closs your eyes"

He said and lied on the bed and and opened his arms indicating her to come to him which she obliged..

She snuggled into him while Sid wrapped his arms protectively around hers and started caressing her hairs gently trying to make her sleep

He started humming

Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaaye
Jab Koi Mushkil Pad Jaaye
Tum Dena Saath Mera
O Humnawaaz

Naa Koi Hai Na Koi Tha
Zindage Mein Tumhaare Siva
Tum Dena Saath Mere
O Humnawaaz.

Sana looked up and smiled st him she kissed his chest and snuggles into him listening heartbeat

Ho Chaandni Jab Tak
Raat Deta Hai Har Koi Saath

Tum Magar Andheron Mein
Na Chhodna Mera Haath.

His voice was doing magic on her she was feeling relax and peaceful and soon fell into a slumber.

He looked towards her she had dozed off making him sigh.

"don't worry Princess I will never leave your side... My love is enough to heal your every pain and fears and I promise I will set everything right soon."

He kissed her forehead and closed his eyes..

Next day Sid opened his eyes with the most beautiful sight his princess in his arms he smiled seeing her cute face but her face was not shining as always but he had vowed to bring her shine and smile back soon.

He got up and called Rita ji who came up listening him he said her to stay with her till the time he would  freshen up Because if she will woke up with nobody around her so she may Panic. Rita ji nodded and sat beside her she started caressing her hairs lovingly.

Sana opened her eyes after sometime and Rita ji smiled at her "Good morning meri chanda"

"Good moring Rita mom" she smiled at her too

Rita ji kissed her cheeks "ab chal jldi se uth ja and ready hoja"

"kyu...kaha jana hai mumma ke pass?" she said yawning.

Rita ji smiled at her "we will go there too but abhi pooja ke liye ready ho ja"

Sana frowned at her "Pooja?"

"Yes...maine choti si pooja rakhwayi hai ghar pe humne jo itni problem aayi hai toh uske liye maine yeh pooja rakhwayi hai" she said kissing her hairs.

"Okay mom main ready ho jati hai"

She said getting up and Sid too came getting fresh and smiled seeing her

"Good morning Princess"  He said kissing her head.

"Good moring kullu" she said wrapping her hands around her.

She then got up and and went to freshen up but as soon as she locked the washroom she started feeling uneasy....

She immediately went out huffing making other shocked.

"Kya huya Chanda tu aise dari huyi kyu hai?"

Sid too came forward "baby what happen?"

Sana didn't said anything she just hugged him tightly while Sid understood her plight.

Sighing he wrapped his arms around her "I am right here baby it's ok don"t lock the gate"

Sana nodded and went inside continuously chanting 'Waheguru' Sid too followed her and gave her brush, she brushed her teeth and washed her face, Sid then cupped her face "have a quick shower I am right here" he said and hanged her clothes.

Sana nodded as Sid moved out bur didn't locked the door.

Sana immediately freshen up and came out within some minutes and saw Sid smiling at her. He looked at her she was looking gorgeous in simple pink plaazo suit.

He came forward and made her stand in front of mirror and started combing her hairs.

He then wrapped his arms around her "How?" he asked making Sana frown "how everytime you manage to take my breath away? How you look sooo beautiful everytime my eyes fall on you?"

Sana smiled listening him "beauty lies in the eyes of beholder"

They both were gazing in each other's eyes through mirror when Rita ji called them.

Smiling Sid kissed her forehead and taking her hands in his he started moving downstairs where Rita ji was waiting for them.

They had a light breakfast and called  Sukh ji to know about Pammi ji and then they started with their preparation of Pooja.

Soon the Pandit ji came along with some ladies from neighbourhood and they all settled down for Pooja.

Sana was sitting beside Sid, her eyes were closed and she was trying to concentrate on pooja but the man's face was coming in front of her again and again.... She opened her eyes and sight in front of her was enough to shook her from inside....

Here is the update...hope you like it and sorry for being irregular...

And stay strong everyone....lot's of love to you all....

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें