Angry???

“aaj aap late ho gye Sidharth and why were you not picking my calls” Sid snapped open his eyes and blink it few times to check if she is here for real or not, he got abruptly making Sana frown, Rita ji too came and Sid looked her with questioning eyes

Rita ji- mujhe matt dekh aise, iss badmash ne hi mujhse kaha tha na batane ko ye toh sham se yha ape hi tera wait kr rahi hai aur tu ye bta tu itni late kaise huya aur inform bhi nyi kiya.

Sid- mom told you na I was stuck in some work.

Rita ji noticed change in his behavior, “fir se jhagda huya hai, dono ko akela chor deti let them sort out”

Rita ji- chalo, I am going to sleep now and Sana now it’s your duty isse dinner serve kr de and khud bhi kha le, ok.

Sid frowned at his mother, he don’t want to stay with her alone, he need to clear his mind, he needs solitude but he don’t want to make scene in front of his mother so he just nodded. Rita ji left wishing them Good night and whispered “mana lena” in Shehnaaz ear to which she assured her blinking her eyes.

Sid- I had my dinner at office, tum kha lo and I am really tired so please don’t disturb me.

He said once Rita ji left. Sana felt bad with his behavior, her eyes immediately welled up, she held his hands “Sid aap abhi bhi gussa ho because of yesterday, I am sorry na” saying she placed her head in his chest, Sid so wanted to hug her tightly and cry and scold her chosing someone else, her hugs were used to release his stress but these belongs to someone else, she belongs to someone else, he was about pull her away when his eyes fell on the mark on her neck, although it was bee sting mark but his minds were cooking it’s own story, he took her mark as a love bite, thinking about someone else touching her build a sudden anger within him, he  pulled her away little harshly, Sana was taken aback with his this act, she looked at him he was burning with rage, she has never seen him this angry, he has never behaved like this with her she tried to hold his hand but he pulled it back, “I have said na I am tired can’t you understand once am I your clown ki jab tumahara mann karega you will come to me and say me to entertain you, I have my own life too I was busy today that’s why I didn’t picked your calls, it’s not always about you today I am tired I want to have some rest, I need peace that’s it, can’t you just stop disturbing me all the time  please leave me alone, I need some space please.” He said gritting his teeth.

Tears started flowing incessantly from her eyes, he had never talked to her in this tone, she knew she has committed a mistake but that doesn’t give him right to talk to her like this, “aap..itna..gus..gussa..kyu..kar..rahe ho? I have…apologized…to..to..you..and..still..I…am sorry..but you..are yelling at..me, now…now..I will not talk to you…aap manane..bhi..aayo..ge..tab..nahi…karugi... she said between her sobs and her out of the house.

Sid punched the wall in frustration he knew he did wrong he shouldn’t have talked to her like this but he wasn’t able to control his anger seeing that mark, he ran to his room and plopped on the floor shutting the door, again tears formed in his eyes, he can’t see her with someone else, he has always secretly dreamt of their future together, he always wanted her in his life, although he has promised himself that he will not force him upon her and will even support her if she will choose someone else but now seeing this happening in real he is not able to bear the pain.
why?? Why?why??.. why? Did this happen to me, maine itna pyaar kiye usse but why did she chose someone else, how can she think of someone else, how? I have always thought that only your happiness matters even if it lies in someone else but now if someone else is becoming your happiness then why I am not able to bear it, why it is hurting so much? And what I saw now was enough to break me even more” suddenly he remembers that mark “it means that person has touched my Sana, he must have kissed her lips too” the image of piyush kissing Sana formed in front of him “no leave her, how dare you touch my Shehnaaz, she is mine only mine leave her”
he moves towards them but suddenly the mirage got disappear he again fell on his knees “noo..noo.. I can’t see all these, i can’t, how can my princess do this to me, I am feeling used, I am feeling wasted, I can’t bear all these

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें