Basketball match

Getting inside her class Sana was surrounded by girls…

“ Yaar tujhe darr nyi laga?” One of the girl asked

“Darr, why will I be scared? I haven’t commited any mistake?” she shrugged

"you are really brave, first day hi senior se panga that too with son of trustee” the other said
She was about to answer them but the professor entered and they all settled in their seats
on the other hand Raj was fuming in anger, first time someone has tried to speak against him.
“Chill kar bro, we will see that girl after defeating her in the game”  said karan
“I will calm down only after defeating that girl, how dare she to speak up in front of me” he seethed
“Yaar, she is fresher and is aware about your reputation, just wait till break”

Finally it was breaktime and till now almost the whole college was aware of the morning fiasco and everyone was really keen to see the match as everytime anyone tried to go against Raj he was thrown out of the college.
Sana along with some girls of her class reached basketball court, where Raj along with his friends was already present there.

Raj- so miss… are you sure?, you still have time to mend your mistake just apologize for your insolence in front of all college and I will forgive you, because after losing from me you have to pay heavy price for you behavior (he smirked)

Sana- you know since morning everyone was scaring me with your name, that don’t mess up with Raj he is very dangerous, he can throw you out of college and what not and I really thought of you as some dominant person but you know after listening you I have changed my mind…(Raj smirked thinking she might back off) now, I think you are coward .

Raj gritted his teeth and fisted his palm listening her “what did you said just now” he roared

Sana- you heard it right, you are coward that’s why you are asking me to change my mind because you are afraid to loose from me. (whole college gasped seeing this)
Karan and vihaan took step towards her but Raj indicated them to stop showing his palm and started laughing “cool down boys, she is just out of her school and she is thinking herself as a champion” then he gritted his teeth “you know what, I have thought to forgive you but now you are gone."

" Lets just start the game before that Karan tell her the rules."
“You can make rules I don’t have any problem with them, but I want to assure something” she said

Raj- and what’s that?

Sana- if I defeat you then don’t be a cry baby and ask my father for  my rustication because, from what I have heard about you, one thing is clear that if anyone tries to mess with you suspend from this college with your father’s reference, so I need assurance because unlike you this my dream college.

Raj was fuming in anger but he controlled himself “calm down Raj just few more minutes once I will defeat her then she will not be able to do anything" he thought

"don’t worry, I won’t."

Sana- see you re’ saying  this I front of whole college so if you back out then whole college will get to know that you re’ not man of your words.
Whole college was just watching them with wide eyes and open mouth

Raj- done, I won’t, I assure you, Karan do explain her the rules.

Karan- see… we don’t to drag the game so the person who will do five goal first will win the match, as simple as that.
Sana nodded while they both stood in front of each other Vihaan stood in between and he throws the up once Karan blew the whistle. They both jumped to catch the ball, Raj was successful in catching it, he started dribbling the ball, while Sana tried to snatch ball from him, he was defending himself, Sana was focusing on his every movement and finding a opportunity she snatched the ball from making everyone shock, she then started dribbling the ball while Raj was trying his best to snatch from her but Sana was very alert she didn’t let him steal ball from her, she went near the net she threw the ball towards it, Raj tried his best to catch it from her but he wasn’t able to and Sana was successful in making a goal, Raj was hell angry, he tried to catch the ball but before Sana held it and again started dribbling, she dribbled few times before trowing it again towards the net and made a another goal, whole college was really excited and they were cheering for Sana within their mind, Raj and his friends were now anxious, the ball was again in Sana’s hand and Raj was tried to steal from her but Sana was fast enough to goal again but the moment she tried to jump Raj stucked his foot with her as a result she fells making other girls shock, they tried to come forward but was stopped by Raj’s friend, getting this opportunity Raj took the ball and threw it towards the net, Sana foot was paining badly but she didn’t want to loose to him at any cost and she even knew that she has fell because of him but there is no use of saying anything to him, she closed her eyes and remembered Sidharth and got up with determination, she went towards Raj who was dribbling the ball she snatched the ball from him making him shock as he thought she will not be able to get up, but Sana took the ball and ran towards the net dribbling and in a swift movement she made another goal, making others happy as technically she has won the match, but Sana again held the ball and inspite of Raj hurdles she made her final goal…..

Whole college was jumped in excitement while Raj and his friends were in shock.
Sana turned towards him

“soo…. I won, now be the man of your words.”
Raj was feeling insulted so he left from there giving her the dangerous glare while others surrounded Sana, they were congratulated her on her victory.
“Wow  Sana you re’ just amazing”  a girl from her class chirped
“Haan, jab Sana sath hogi then we don’t have to be afraid of anyone, so will you be our friend”
“Offcourse” she forwarded her hands towards them, “hey, I am Shehnaaz Gill”
“Hi, I am Shanaya”
“And I am Kiara” they all shook their hands.

“Vaise Sana, tujhe darr nhi laga, zara sa bhi” Kaira asked.

Nyi, because mere Sidharth ne mujhe ache se sikhaya hai ki kab mother Teresa ban na hai and kab Jhasi ki Rani”

“Wow, but who is this Sidharth, tera Bf hai kya” said Shanaya.
“What no, Sidharth is my…he is my everything there is no word in whole world’s dictionary which can describe our bond” said Sana

They all went back to their class as the break was over, Sana was feeling hungry and she cursed Raj in her mind because of him she wasn’t able to eat anything.  The day went well and Sana was excited to tell Sidharth every minute detail, except the Raj fiasco as she thought he will scold her for getting in unnecessary problem, she moved out of the campus with Shanaya and Kiara and saw Sid waiting for her leaning against the car, she called his name and waved at him excitedly

“ye hai tera Sidharth” Shanaya asked while Sana nodded
“yaar kitna hot banda hai” they both drooled over him making Sana frown
“don’t you guys have shame, how can you say such things about him and Sidharth kya hota hai say Sid bhai or bhaiya he is elder than you both”

"Tujhe kya problem ho rhi hai tere konsa boyfriend hai, or tu bhi konsa unhe bhaiya bolti hai tujhse bhi toh bade hai” Shanaya replied.

“haan.. mujhe allowed hai but tum dono bhai hi bolege, smjhe” she said pointing fingers at them

“acha theek hai, tujhse panga nyi lena hume, by the way introduce toh kra unse hume” Kiara added.
Sana thought for a second before agreeing “ but behave properly and yes don’t mention anything about Raj’s incident.” They both nodded and went towards Sid.

"Hey, Sidharth you came, meet my new friends she is Shanaya and this is Kiara” she said gesturing them
Sid murmered a hello to them while they were drooling at him making Sana frown.
“byee friends” Sana said bringing them from their la la land.
“Huhh…” Shanaya asked being confused
“I mean your phone is ringing so I thought someone has came to pick you up” Sana added
Shanya checked her phone “ohh yaaa, mere Driver aa gye hai, so I will be taking your leave” she said
“I should leave too” Kiara added.
“Byee Sana byee Sidharth”
they waved at him while Sid gave them a small smile making Sana frown
“kuch jyada smile nahi nikal rahi aapki” she said making Sid confused.
Sana- don’t give me this look, I mean mere friends ke smile kyu pass kar rhe the.
Sid smiled at her passiveness “umm… they were cute, you know”
Sana squinted her eyes and gave him a tight smile “then, unke sath hi jayiye” she was about to get inside the car but was stopped by a girl

"Hey! Shehnaaz, you were just amazing today, the way you stood against Raj was praise worthy, till now nobody has tried to mess up with him and if anyone has even tried  he was thrown out of college, but you showed him his place, well done” saying this the girl left leaving confused Sidharth and shocked Sana behind.

Sidharth looked towards Shehnaaz raising his eyebrow while Sana get inside the car hastily giving him meek smile…..

So what do you think how will Sid react? Will he scold her???  Stay tuned to know the answers
And if you like this chapter then please hit the star button and leave your precious comment. And if you like my work then follow me too...

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें