Na tere bina lgda jee😘

Sana let her tears falls freely even she dosen’t know why she is crying so much…
Her phone popped with message wiping her tears she checked it “I know you must be crying now I have seen you controlling your tears in front of me but please don’t cry na princess.. I will come soon baby....  I have left a present for you check the car’s boot” wiping her tears Sana got out of the car and checked the boot of the car and her face instantly turned into smile seeing a cute teddy inside the boot, there was a note too along it she took the note which reads
"When you will miss me then hug this teddy while sleeping jab tac main nahi hu isse mote teddy se kamm chala le….love you princess now smile and send me your smiling selfie to me immediately so that I can go peacefully and yes you know you have to take care of other’s too right”
Picking up the teddy Sana kissed it and took her selfie along it, she sent that picture to Sid along with a message

"I love you Sid and I will take care of everyone, don’t worry, message me as soon as you will reach and call me whenever you get free.”
Smiling she went to her college directly, she was feeling lighter now…
Shanaya-so how was the surprise?
Shanaya asked as soon as she saw Sana…
Sana blushed thinking about last night but she hid it immediately as she knew her friends will not leave any chance to tease her.
Sana- it was nice.. thanks for the idea…
Kiara- haan nice toh hona hi tha but aur kya huya?
Sana- kya huya.. we just had our dinner and spent some time together..
Shanaya- really
They were looking around  her neck area to find some mark making Sana smirk as she had taken a scarf around her neck today and even if they remove it she had properly covered that marks with concealer… she patted herself mentally “haye Sanu tu kitni intelligent hai?”
Sana- now enough let me concentrate on lectures…
Sana was attending her lecture when her phone pinged with a message.. smiling she checked it immediately as she it would be from Sid as she had muted other contacts… she opened the message..
"Reached safely Princess…. Will call you as soon as I get free.. love you and take care…"
Sana smiled reading the message when she heard..

“Oye hoye love you Oye hoye love you and all kitne cute hai Sid bhai oops sorry Jijz”

Sana frowned hearing them and realized that they were peeping on her phone, she immediately kept her phone aside..
“it’s a bad manner to read somebody’s private messages” she scowled
“Aur ye tu bol rahi hai?...Rehne de rehne de we remember how you used to read personal message of other sneakily and used to laugh reading it aaj khud ka Boyfriend aa gaya toh manners yaad aa gaye”

Sana pouted she remembers how she used to laugh hearing and reading love talks and now she herself is madly in love…
Attending her lectures she went back to her home she was waiting for Sid’s call…
She greeted her mother and Rita ji…
Pammi ji- Sana ye teddy?
Sana- vo.. mom ye Sid ne diya hai.. (she blushed)
Pammi ji- hayee hume toh kuch de ke nahi gaya voo…
Sana- aww mumma jealous matt ho aap jab Papa aapke liye chupke se rose late hai toh main kuch bolti hu..

Pammi ji eyes widen listening this "kuch....bhi bakwas krti hai...bhot...shaitan..ho gyi hai tu" She said making other two laugh.

Sana- hayee meri mumma sharma gyi bde hi cute lagte ho sharmate huye... She said pulling her mother's cheeks..

.Rita ji- chal ab bass kar apni maa ko pareshan krna band kar aur ja ke fresh ho ja....

Sana went up giggling at her mother making her glare at her. Changing her dress she came down to have lunch her with them, They talked for sometime and then Sana said them take a small nap and came back to her room...
She thought to call Sid and dialed his number while he picked after several rings.

"Yes jaan" she heard from the other side and she smiled widely "God, She is missing him so much"
"Still busy my kullu?" she asked hugging the teddy.

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें