Regret??

Thinking this he sat in his car and checked Sana’s location from his phone as he had always connected her GPS to his so that he can check she is at save place.

Sana on the other hand was enjoying her party, she was happy as she will win her bet and will able to punish Tiya.

Piyush came towards her “I am feeling blessed as angel herself came to attend my party”
Sana gave him are  you serious wala look
Piyush- no.. yaar seriously you are really looking like an angel today I am not able to take my eyes off you.
Sana- thank you so much even you are looking ok
She said twisting her lips and they both laughed.
Piyush- may I have the pleasure to dance with the most beautiful girl of this eve.
He said forwarding his hand while Sana nodded in affirmation and slipped her hands in his. Piyush took her on dance floor, he placed his hands on her waist, Sana felt uncomfortable
Sana-Are we going to do couple dance on party song abhi normal hi krte hai na.

Sid was driving the car at full speed, he didn’t know what he was doing soon he reached the location, it looked like a farm house and loud music was audible to him.
Taking a deep breath he entered inside but was stopped by the security guard
Guard- your invitation card?
Sid gave him a death glare making him lower his eyes, he entered inside and cringed at the scene inside, either the people were driking or they were dancing madly, he looked around to find Sana and his eyes turned red on spotting her, she was dancing with that bastard and she was smiling, he felt a sharp in his heart but more than pain he felt angry, he moved towards her and jerked her away from him, Sana felt a sudden pull and she was about to shout at the person but was shocked to find Sid, he was raging with anger and Sana for once gulped her saliva feeling scared.

Piyush- hey! What is this behavior? And who are you? How you came you are
not invited.
He said asking stopping the music, Sid looked at Shehnaaz
Shehnaaz- piyush, this is Sidharth I have told you about him na?
Piyush- oh! Hi I am Piyush Sana’s friend
He said forwarding his hand for a handshake but Sid gave him a deathly glare.

Sid- what are you doing here?
He asked turning to Sana who was confused of his sudden appearance and behavior, she looked around everyone was staring them, she felt awkward.

Sana- Sidharth I am here as Piyush has invited me for his party.
She said in low voice

Sid- and with whose permission you are here, did you informed me?
Sana was not able to understand his abrupt question, everyone started whispering among themselves.
Sana held Sid’s hand and took his to side.
Sana- SIdharth aap kya kar rahe ho, everyone is staring at yes.
Sid- I don’t care if any everyone is staring at us just answer why didn’t you inform me before coming?
He said again in aloud tone, Sana again looked around some of the people were laughing while Tiya was smirking at her, her eyes immediately welled up.
Sana- sorry I forget to tell you but I have informed mumma about it.

Piyush approached them “umm… any problem? Don’t get angry on her I have insisted her join the party and I don’t think there is anything wrong in attending friend’s party.

Sid- hey! You whatever is your name, no need to teach me what is wrong and what is right, just stay away from our matter and you (he looked towards Sana) come with me.
He held her hand and started dragging her outside but Piyush held her other hand to stop her

Sid looked towards Sana “I don’t want to create a scene”

Sana- Piyush leave my hand.
Piyush- but Sana…
Sana- leave my hand Piyush.
Piyush left her hand and Sid took her outside.

Sana- Sid aap kya kar rahe? kya ho gya aapko? Stop dragging me, choro mujhe..
She said twisting her hands in his hold.
Sid- no more question just sit inside the car with no further question
Sana was crying by now, she was feeling so insulted, God knows what happen to Sid but she didn’t want to irritate him more so she simply sits inside the car.
Sid to get insides the car and started the engine, Sana looked at him, his knuckles had turned white as he was holding the steering with great force while his veins were popping out, she has never seen him this angry before.
Suddenly her phone started pinging with notifications, frowning she checked it and her eyes widen seeing this.
Raj has recorded the video of Sid dragging her out of the party and he had posted with caption “the coolest girl of the college is babysitted”
And all other were commenting under his post.
Sana felt so much embarrassed, more tears started flowing from her eyes and sudden anger build inside her for Sid.

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें