jab bana ussi ka bana💕💕

Person- Miss, you are kidnapped..

Sana was flabbergasted listening this, she was scared and her eyes welled up, she started twisting her hands and legs to free herself from the ties, she thinks of Sidharth and her family, they would be worried for her when they will find out that she is abducted.. she closed her eyes and Sidharth's words resonates in her ear "Princess never panic in any situation, just believe that you can do everything, fear is only delusion of our mind"..

She calmed herself "ohh, Mr. kidnapper mujhe kidnap kyu kara hai, main itni cute ho aaplogo sharm nyi aayi while kidnapping me" she asked but they didn't replied while she pouted.

Sana- Yarr, aaplog kuch reply toh karu, who ransamed you to abduct me.

But still they didn't replied making Sana irritated "See, now its enough, leave me or else I will make your chutney, mere Sidharth ne mujhe bhot sari ninja techniques sikhayi hai, I will not spare you guys, muh tod dungi mein and phir Sid bhi tod fod kr denge" she kept blabbereing gibberish but they didn't said a word..

After some time they halted the car, getting out of the car, they blindfolded her and took her outside the car, Sana kept blabbering and throwing her legs in air but they kept moving.. they halted outside the cottage opening the gate, the untied her and her blindfold, as soon as Sana felt herself free she kicked one of the two in his groin making him wince before she could say anything , she heard a "oouch princess" and she was flummoxed hearing this, it was her Sidharth's voice. The both persons removed their mask cover making Sana gasp her eyes widen seeing the person's face, One was Sidharth and other was her father.

"Meri techniques mujhpe hi use krdi but..yaa..I am proud of you, princess" he said wincing in pain bringing Sana back from her trance... She looked at them the whole surrounding which was decorated beautifully, it was their Lonavala's farmhouse.

Sana- Sid, papa ye sab......

Before she could complete her sentences she heard "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEHNAAZ" she turned to find her mother and Rita ji standing, at that time realization dawned upon her that this is her birthday suprise, Sidharth approached her "Haapy birthday princess, How's the suprise princess?" she hugged him tightly.

"Sidharth you are here, I thought you forget my birthday" then she looked at him and gave him splat in his shoulder. "ouch" he winched "what was this for?" he asked rubbing his shoulder. "for making me cry, you know how upset I was" she replied.

then she looked around her parents along with rita ji were smiling at her "mamma and rita mamma you too cheated me, aap logo ko sab pata tha and you were making fool out of me" she said pouting.

pammi ji- It was surprise bacha, bta dete toh kya maza aata.

sana- aisa surprise mujhe kidnap krwa ke, do you guys how scared I was back then, when did you guys came you were with me and Sid aap toh pune gye the na, was your meeting fake but Daksh ne toh...? she started with her incessant questions when sid kept finger on her lips.

Sid- calm down princess calm down, your all question will be answered one by one. so yes it was all our plan tujhe hi toh bilkul unique style birthday celebrate krna tha something thrilling so I thought about this, but my meeting was real, I had attened my meeting before coming here, and when you had slept at that time pammi mamma, maa left for leave for lonavala,and then we picked you and tied you up.

and rest you know, sana squinted her eyes at them "you know how scared i was?" she said.

Sid- really, you were scared? (he raised his eyebrows at her) tu toh dhamki de rhi thi kidnappers ko, apni chatterbox shuru kar rahi thi.

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें