Dekha ek Khwaab💕💕

“I missed you so much kullu” Sana said snuggling into him…
“I missed you too princess…” he said kissing the top of her head
“how was your deal?” she asked
"Baby I have came after five days and you are asking these question…I mean these questions can wait but I can’t wait for one thing..
“And what is that?” she asked him
“ my morning kiss, you know how much I was longing for it to touch you to kiss you and to take you in my arms…..Now give me my morning kiss” he added…
Sana blushed as he cupped her face for a kiss she closed her eyes clutching shirt as he caressed her lips with his finger…
She was waiting for the kiss when their moment was disturbed by ringing of her alarm…. she groaned “Sid please turn the alarm off” she said with irritation…
But the alarm ringing didn’t stopped she opened her eyes and her widen when she didn’t found Sid around her “Sid kidr chale gye?” she was looking for him when she heard…
“what are looking for princess?”
Sana faced curved into a smile and she turned in the direction from where the voice was coming but her smile faded when she found out that the voice was coming from the screen and she realized it was just her dream, Sid is still in Delhi and only a day has passed…
“Where are you lost Princess?” he asked again. He had opened his eyes in the morning  seeing her beautiful face even though it was through computer screen… he kept staring her sometime observing her features…she was looking like a sleeping angel, her hair strands were covering her beautiful face slightly…. He so wanted to remove that strands from her forehead and kiss there but he sighed as screen between them will not allow him to do so… his eyes then fell on her cute button nose... and it finally stopped at her lips which were as usual pouted he wished he was there with her… sighing he got kissing her through the screen and went to freshen…
He came out after some and saw her still sleeping he thought to wake her up but he saw her smiling in the sleep he got curious “why is she smiling…maybe she is dreaming something good…Is she dreaming about me?”
Her alarm ringed and he heard her murmuring something which wasn’t audible to him she made faces before waking up but as soon as she opened her eyes, her eyes widen and she started looking for something…. Or maybe someone so he called her out..
Sid- baby what are you looking for?
Sana came back to trance listening his voice “go..ood morning Kullu” she said stretching her arms…
Sid- Good morning Princess… what were you looking princess and why were you smiling in your sleep?
Sana sighed “hayee I had such a beautiful dream that you came back and I am sleeping snuggling into you but then alarm ringed and I woke up from my blissful dream…” she pouted..
Sid smiled listening her earlier he used to dream of her and she was unaware but now the tables have turned she too started dreaming about him “don’t worry Princess your this dream will come true soon now be a good girl and get ready for your college..
Sana nodded and giving him the flying his she disconnected the call…
Like this the four days passed and their routine was the same they used to whenever they would get time and Sana used to take care of everyone at home… it was now fifth day and finally tomorrow he will be back to her…
She was very happy as these last four days were nothing less then the punishment. Although they were foolowing their usual lifestyle. Sana was having good time with her friends and family but still every second she could feel his absence, they used to have video calls but they couldn’t feel or touch each other through it and finally the passed and now they are waiting to be in each other’s arms….

Sana- finally bebuu aap kal aa jaoge…
Sana said chirping through the video call…
Sid- yes Princess finally tomorrow I will be able to take you in my arms… finally we will together again…
Sana- haan…everyone is waiting for you and missing you…
Sid- hmmmm…I miss them too….and Sana pammi mom ko kya huya hai?” he voice was little off today…
Sana- ummm… mom was having little headache today…. I have given her medicines and champi bhi kar di thi and fir unke forhead pe balm ke sath malish bhi kardi di before making her sleep..
Sid frowned listening it “then why didn’t you guys informed me before? Mom ne bhi nahi  bataya mujhe?”
Sana- mumma ne mana karat ha batane ko she didn’t want to give stress to you… but don’t worry now she is fine….
Sid nodded “baby now you sleep it’s getting late….”
Sana nodded and lied down hugging the pillow “you too sleep bebu….”
Sana closed her eyes and soon fell into the sleep while sleep kept staring her…
Finally tomorrow you will be infront of my eyes…. God! These five days were really difficult to pass but now I will never leave you alone baby… I have decided to talk to Sukh ji about us and our marriage I hope he agrees” he took a small box from the side drawer there was a small ring in it….
you have confessed your love to me in a special way now it’s my turn I will make this day really special for you sweetheart I have to talk to uncle too how would I initiate the conversation with him? What if he gets angry? Noo…don’t think like this Sid uncle loves me like his own son and Pammi ji has accepted me too he will too accept me…but how will I say to him….ummm…uncle you have always sais that I can ask you for anything so today I am asking your daughter’s hand for marriage…..no…it’s not good I have to think something else…umm yes….uncle you have said that I can share my every secrets with you and you will understand me….so today I want to tell you that…that I am in love uncle and the girl is none other then our Shehnaaz… I know it’s shocking for you but I really love her uncle and I want to marry her….I promise I will always keep her happy you will never regret your decision….
Yes it sounds perfect aise hi boluga…” he fell into the slumber thinking about the ways to tell Sukh ji..
Next morning he woke with blissful smile on his face kissing her through the screen he went to get ready… he got ready and went to his work but the smile wasn’t leaving his face even for a minute..he completing his work he boarded into the flight and finally after few hours he reached Mumbai…his happiness was clearly visible on his face…. Reaching home he saw Sana in the garden and his heart swelled seeing her beautiful face…..he called out her name she turned towards him and seeing him she ran into his arm… finally after the long wait they are in each other’s arms… breaking the hug Sid cupped her face and took her lips in his… he started kissing her hungrily… they both were feeling ecstatic……

“Sidharth” they heard a angry voice making them startle… breaking the kiss immediately they turned to find Sukh ji standing who was approaching them taking furious steps making them scare… the colour from their gets drained….
"Uncle… you.. are taking us wrong….” He tried to say as Sukh ji came near but his word died in his mouth as he tight slap from Sukh ji making them shocked
“papa…aap” Sana tried to speak but was cut by Sukh ji..
“Chup bilkul chup… kuch nahi sunna mujhe jo dekh liya vo kafi hai” he said showing palm to Sana and then turned towards Sid “Aur tu… tujhpe maine aankhein band karke bharosa kiya tha aur tune kya kiya? Tujhe sharam nahi aayi…Aareey Sana toh bachi hai par tu toh samajdaar tha na phir kyu kiya aisa?” he said holding his collar…
Sid- uncle…you are getting me wrong…. Listen to me uncle….uncle….
Sid opened his eyes abruptly sweating badly he took heavy breaths to calm himself and drank a glass of water
God! Kitna bura dream tha” he then checked the time “shit it’s 7 am… morning ka dream sach hota hai agar ye sach ho gaya toh no…no.. this can’t happen….I will Sukh uncle before meeting Sana and usse kiss toh bilkul nahi karuga…openly…ohhh please God don’t let this dream come true please….”

On the other hand Sana too woke up with happy face she was excited to meet Sid
"hayee finally you are coming Sid.... I love you much "
she thought to skip college but her both mothers sent her forcefully saying that Sid is going to come in evening so she can do preparation after coming from college so she went to college half heartedly but luckily her last two period were free so she came back home early...
She was really excited to meet Sid she was helping Rita ji in preparing Sid’s favorite food and pammi ji was scowling sitting at the corner as they were not allowing her to do anything because she was not well…
Pammi ji- Rita bhabhi ye galat baat hai aaplog mujhe koi kamm nahi karne de rahe mujhe bhi apne puttar ke liye kuch karna hai… I love him too (she pouted)

Sana- haan mumma we know but abhi aap theek nahi ho na so that’s why take rest…
Pammi ji- arrey main toh bilkul change bhali hu…
She said getting up but as soon as she tried to stand her head started spinning Sana held her immediately
Sana- mumma kya huya… aap theek toh na na…
She said making her sit on the couch and immediately brought water for her…
Rita ji- kya huya pammi…
They were tensed and Sana’s eyes welled up too…she knelt in front of her mother….
Sana- mumma kya huya aapko?
Pammi ji- kuch nahi bacha main theek toh ro matt…
She said wiping her tears
Rita ji- Sana tu jldi se doctor mehra ko call kar…
Pammi ji tried to refuse but Rita ji glared at her making her quiet..
Sana immediately called the doctor…
Sana- Rita mom doctor Mehra toh out of station hai…
Rita ji- tu Sukh bhai ko call kar..
Sana- but papa kit oh aaj meeting thi… vo vaha busy honge… main mumma ko doctor ke pass le jati hu…
Rita ji- haan theek hai main bhi chalti hu…
Pammi ji- nayi Rita bhabhi aap kaam karlo Sid aata hi hoga main pehle hi aapki help nahi kar pa rahi but aap toh kamm krlo agar humse koi ghar nahi hoga toh Sid ko tension hogi…
Rita ji agreed reluctantly and Sana along with pammi ji went out unware of the storm that was waiting for them…

Sorry for getting late as guest had arrived today at home...
And I wrote this chapter in a haste and it is not up to the mark so sorry for that...

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें