School to College

The following day they went back to Mumbai, Sana wanted to some more time in Lonavala so Sid has promised her that they will come here for a vacation after her exam.

Days passed and today was her first exam, she was really nervous and was walking back and forth in her room when Sid entered.
Sid-Shehnaaz why are still in your night dress, get ready fast else you will get late for your exams.
Sana- Sid mujhe na bdi tension ho rhi hai what if I get failed, mumma toh fir roz karele ki sabzi khilayege. (she said biting her lips)
Sid who was taking out her school uniform turned to her "what, why are thinking like this?" he asked being amused

Sana- hayee, badi nervousness si ho rhi hai, tummy mein kuch kuch ho rha hai, heartbeat rapid hai....

Calm down princess" he said holding her shoulder "its just a exam, and darr toh unhe lagna chahiye jinhone study nyi kari, but tune toh kafi hard work kiya hai na, you will definitely ace in it." he said cupping her cheeks.

"Pkka" she asked

"110% princess, you are my princess and you are the best now stop over thinking and get ready fast today I will drop you" he said.

She hugged him tightly "you are best Sidharth, meri sari tension two second mein furr kr dete ho, I'll  just come" saying she went towards washroom to get ready and came out after sometime, tying her hairs in ponytail, she went out of her room where her family was sitting, she did  light breakfast and everyone wished her luck for her exams, taking everybody's blessing and her bag she went with Sidharth.
Sid gave him some last minutes instruction which she heard attentively. Reaching her school, "princess, this is for you" he said giving her the packet of Cadbury silk mouse, her twinkled seeing the chocolate, "log dahi chini khate as good luck, but tu toh meri shehnaaz hai unique hai, and your energy booster is chocolate same as energy booster for chota bheem is tuntum mossi ke laddu" he added.
Sana giggled listening him and thanking him she went out.

Like this days passed and her exams went well, she was relieved after it and as promised by Sidharth they went on a vacation to Lonavala. After coming back from there Sid started giving Shehnaaz driving classes and as a good learner, she followed his instruction properly and learnt driving car. She was also anxiously waiting for her result as she wants to do her graduation from a good institute. Finally today was her result day and she hyperventilating, she was sitting in front of laptop with Sidharth, Rita ji and pammi on her side.

Sid- what are you waiting for princess, open the site.

Sana- haaye Sid I can't, I am feeling nervous, darr lag rha hai.
Sid- now what is to fear princess, your result won't change with anxiety, just check it.
Sana- aap hi krdo sidharth and mujhe bta dena. (she said forwarding him the laptop and hid her face in the pillow)
Sid rolled his eyes at her dramas and took the laptop from her, opening the site, he wrote his roll number then he clicked on go button.
Sid- ohh my God Sana, what is this, I wasn't expecting this.
Sana took out her face from the pillow "did I scored very less or even worse did I failed" she asked with misty eyes.

Pammi ji- haaye Sid kuch bol toh shi, meri toh heartbeat ruki padi hai.

Sid- princess you.... You... have scored..(sana crossed her fingers and closed her eyes) you have scored 88%.
Sana widen her eyes "really, sachi...khaoal meri kasam"

Yes princess you did it, I am so proud of you" saying so he hugged her tightly
Rita ji and Pammi ji too congratulated her and Sana squeaked in happiness "wow, its just great, now I will be able to get admission in good university, its all because of you Sidharth, aapne mujhe itna support and motivate kiya" saying this she hugged him again.

Next few days passed in blink, Sana took admission in university and she was really excited for her new journey, she did her shopping for college too.

" Oh my God Sid I am so excited for my college, I will enjoy it the fullest, aapne apne college time mein kya kya karat ha?" She said lying on their favourite spot
Sid- nothing much, I was just focused on my goals so I didn't enjoy much.
He said nonchalantly, he didn't enjoy his college much, as he had started doing part time job under Mr. Gill at that time, and his free time he used to spend with Sana.

Sana- no problem, you had not college life then, so enjoy it now.( she said turning towads him making him raise his eyebrow at her)
Sid- please elaborate (he too turned towards her, resting his head on his elbow)
Sana- offo Sid, ek to apko bhi na sab detail mein explain krna pdta hai, I mean ki enjoy your college life with me, we will together go to club, we will get drunk...
"What drunk, are you crazy" drinking in not so cool as you all stupid teens think.." he chided.
Sana face-palmed herself "Sid, first listen to me, by getting drunk means that we will try it just for one time, we should have experience of everything na, so just for once we will.

Sid- that we will see, but princess, be cautious too because sometimes we get in a bad company in college, we get in bad habits, so choose your friend wisely.. and yes I will not stop you from anything but just inform me what you are up to. (he asked being concerned)
Sana- doesn't worry Sidharth, asp ho na mere sath, and you know why I always think of flying high? She asked

After a moment she held his hands "because I know you are there to hold me if I will fall, so even if I someday get distracted I know you will get me back on track, so just relax, and yes I will never hide anything from you.

She smiled at assuring him but his heart was not at peace, he was little insecure

"what if you find someone else princess, there will be many boys of your age, what if you liked someone, its true that I will never force myself upon you but I will not also not be able to bear the pain if you choose someone else, you are solace, my happiness, my everything..I love you princess..

I know this was a boring chapter but was important so I covered it as small chapter. Please vote if you liked this chapter and comment what you want to see next

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें