Trapped???

Next day Sana got up with the nasty  headache, she sits up in the bed and looked at the clock which showed the time 10 am. She hastily got up and went downwards
“mumma aapke mujhe uthaya kyu nahi” she asked her mother who was in the kitchen
“Bache tu bhot thaki huyi lag rahi thi isiliye sone diye” she answered
Sana started moving towards the main gate when she heard “Sid aaj jaldi office chala gya hai”
Sana frowned at her “mumma toh aap mujhe jaldi utha dete na mujhe Sid ke pass jana tha” she said crying.
Pammi ji came towards her and cupped her face “na puttar ro matt mujhe nahi pata tha ki vo jaldi jane wala hai but Rita ji keh rahi thi vo jaldi aa jayega”
Sana hugged her mom “fir main Rita maa ko sorry bol kar aati hu”
Pammi ji- vo mandir gyi hai, tu ready ho ja tab tak vo aa jayegi.
Sana nodded and went up to her room,her eyes fell on her phone she switched it on and called Sid but his number was switched off sighing she messaged Tiya that she is backing off from the bet and she will complete her punishment when she will come to college as for now she just want to talk to Sid, if he will not come early then she will go office to meet him.
she again tried Sid’s number but it was still switched off sighing she went to get ready.
After getting ready she was about to go down when her phone ringed, she checked and the screen flashes Piyush’s name, rolling her eyes she rejected the call but it ringed again she picked this this “hey! Listen Piyush…”

"Sana I…I need your help, please.. please don’t say no, I am in great problem and really need your help” Piyush said panicking startling Sana.
Sana- what happen Piyush? Are you fine?
Piyush- no…nothing is fine please come to college I really need your help, please…
Sana- but what happen,atleast tell me the problem?
Piyush- I can’t tell you anything now just come to the college please I beg you, only you can help me.
Saying so he hanged the call, Sana was confused listening him “what help does he need? Is he really in problem?
Thinking about all these she went down her mother noticed her frowning face
Pammi ji- kya huya puttar pareshan si lag rahi hai?
Sana-mumma mera ek friend hai Piyush uska mujhe phone aaya tha he was saying that he need my help he is in great problem, vo bhot dara huya sound kar raha tha.
Pammi ji- toh puttar tujhe help krni chahiya na vo tera friend hai.
Sana thought for sometime “mom is right we should help everyone who is in problem Sid has also taught the same, there is no mistake of Piyush in this bet fiasco, he consider me as his friend so I should help him”

Sana- but mumma Sidharth…
Pammi ji- vo aayega toh main rok lungi tu ja apne friend ki help kar.
Sana nodded and went out she texted Sid “Piyush called me to tell that he is in great problem and asked for my help and I am going college, please wait for me if you come home I want to talk to you, I am really sorry. I will tell you the whole truth when we will meet.

She sat in her car and drove to college, upon reaching college she called Piyush “hey! Piyush I have reached college, where are you?
Piyush- please come to the back garden of the college.
Sana started walking towards the back side of the college when suddenly a dog started chasing her, she got startled and started running to save herself, she was running very fastly she reached the back garden of the college and Piyush saw her running, he tried to stop the dog but the dog attacked Sana making her fall on the ground, Sana was hell scared before dog could do anything Piyush hit dog with stick making him wince and ran back.
Piyush helped Sana to get up, she was huffing badly and her hairs were disheveled too.
Piyush- Sana are you fine? He said offering her the bottle of water.
Sana took the bottle and drank the whole water in one go.(she felt little different taste but she shrugged her thoughts as she was really thirsty)
After taking some deep breathes she asked “why did you called me here?”
Piyush- actually Raj wanted to avenge you.
Sana frowned listening him “what do you mean”
“He means that you are trapped”
Sana turned to find Raj and Tiya smirking at her
Sana was totally confused seeing them, seeing her frowning Tiya said “you are still not able to understand such a dumb head you are, so let me tell you in brief, piyush entry and my bet everything was preplanned by us to avenge you, Raj had told Piyush to impress you and me to instigate you for the bet so that you can come to Piyush party ”
Sana frowned for a second then her eye widen in realization “you..mean.. Piyush purposely tried to impress me?
“Yes you are right sweety, I am Raj’s best friend and when he asked me to help him in avenging I agreed” piyush said
Sana felt herself as the biggest fool of the world how conveniently they trapped her.
Sana- how could you do this, I will not leave you?
Sana tried to move towards Piyush but she felt a sharp pain in her head, she held her head in her hands
Raj- don’t try because you are drugged, the plan was supposed to executed yesterday when you were in the party, we have decided to sedate you and then take our revenge.

Sana widen her eyes listening him, tears started flowing her eyes she went and held his collar “how dare you?”
She was about to slap him when he held her hand and placed her in his shoulder picking her up Sana was feeling very weak and her eyes were dropping too but she kept fighting.
Sid on the other was driving back to his home, today he went early as he didn’t want to face Sana he wanted to clear his mind first before talking to her, he need to understand that she is not his anymore he can’t loose his friendship with her, he will apologize to her also for his yesterday’s behavior but first he need to accept the truth and he need some time to get normal but don’t now why now he is having weird feeling in his heart like his princess is in some problem, sighing he switched onn his phone which he had turned off purposely.
He found few miss calls from Sana and a text from her, he opened it

He felt something fishy reading the message, he decided to call her but restraint himself as he don’t want to interfere in her life anymore, she is with her love and he must be taking good care of her he tried to assure himself but his heart was not getting peace it was screaming to him that his Princess is in great problem he should go to her.

Taking a deep breath he called her but she didn’t picked the call making him more restless
“I will just go and check if she is fine or not” he turned his car towards her college, soon he reached there, his heart was thudding loudly, he was getting more restless. he went inside her college and again called her but still she wasn’t picking the call so he checked her location from GPS he followed the GPS and reached the back garden, he looked around and again called her, he could hear the ringing of her phone, he started following the sound and found her phone on the ground.
His face got serious and his mind was expecting the worst while his heart dropped in the pit of his stomach.
He started shouting her name, he was getting impatient he will die if anything bad happens to his princess, he started walking to search her.

Sana on the other hand was continousily hitting Raj on his shoulder but her strength was nullified with the effect of sedative but after many efforts she managed to hit Raj in his groin with her legs making his wince in pain and he threw Sana down, Tiya went towards Raj while Sana tried to get up, Piyush went to hold her but she threw sand on his eyes and managed to run with lot of efforts, she didn’t have any energy but still she kept moving and she bumped with someone, she doesn’t know to look up to see the face of the person as now she know she is in the safest place, his arms and she closed her eyes with serene smile on her face.

So what will Sid do with Raj and Piyush.Stay tuned to know more.

And if you like this chapter then please vote and comment your views.....
And follow me toooo😘😘

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें