Understanding love??😘😘

Sana was trying to sleep in her room but every time she closed her eyes she end up seeing the image on Sid holding Aarzoo. She was having a weird kind of feeling in her heart “uff Sana itna kya soch rahi hai she was about to fall and Sid helped her that’s it, stop thinking about all this but… Sid ne uski taarif bhi ki.. but he compliment me and Sid meri bhi toh roz taarif krte hai uski bhi ittu si krdi toh kya ho gya…..but nahi he can’t do that tomorrow I will tell him to not to compliment any other girl except me, mumma and Rita maa.. Agar kiya then maine unka muh tod dena hai” saying so she closed her eyes..

Sid not the other hand was thinking about Sana too.. “I have done what I was capable of and I saw her getting effected by it, Please God give some insight to my Gadhi so that she can see my love for her and even reciprocate my feelings too I don’t want to live without her now I want her not only as friend but as a life partner too..”

Next day Sana woke up little early as she was hardly able to sleep properly at night suddenly her eyes fell on the calendar and she jumped out of the bed..
Oh! Today is 10th December and day after tomorrow is Sid’s birthday… I have to do some planning to make his day special as always” thinking this she went to washroom to freshen up, she came out and started looking for her dress when her eyes fell on the plazzo suit, her mumma’s friend has brought this suit from Punjab but she had not wore it even once “Sid like the way she carry herself na now just wait and watch my Kullu ” thinking this she picked that suit and wore it.

She applied pink lipstick, she adorned her ears with earings she looked herself in the mirror she was looking beautiful “I hope Sid will like it and then he will not compliment that Aarzoo” she was thinking of his reaction when Sid entered her roo...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She applied pink lipstick, she adorned her ears with earings she looked herself in the mirror she was looking beautiful “I hope Sid will like it and then he will not compliment that Aarzoo” she was thinking of his reaction when Sid entered her room and he was surprised to see her in suit as she wears traditional only in some occassion but he has to admit that she was looking breath taking, he  has seen her many times from her sleeping face to her makeup face and her  every look manage to steal his heart. Sana saw him through mirror and turned towards him.

“how I am looking Sidharth” she asked bringing him out of his trance.

He looked at her lovingly
“You look gorgeous but…"

"But Aarzoo looks more beautiful, is that you wanna say?” she said frowning before he could complete the sentence..

He now know the reason of her getting ready like this on a casual day, he smiled innerly at her possessiveness

“No princess” he looked towards her dressing table drawer “wait” saying so he went towards dressing table and took out something from one of the boxes Sana was looking towards him with curiosity

He came back to her and showed her his hand “this” he said indicating small bindi in his hand making Sana smile, he places bindi on her forehead and turned her towards the mirror “now you look perfect”

Sana blushed slightly and lowers her eyes as his gaze was making her feel tingles in her body…

He smiled at her blushing face maybe his plan is showing it’s result..

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें