beintehaan Ishq💞

Sidharth is in the kitchen making food plate for her beloved wife. "wife" how good it sounds he still can't believe that he is married to the love of his life but ot was not a ordinary marriage as nothing can be normal with his baby

That morning when he sneaked from Shehnaaz's room and went to his room through balcony he got shocked as his mother was already sitting inside his room "shit I forgot to lock the door" he thought.

He gave a meek smile to his mother "go....good...morning....mom aap itni subah yaha" he said

"Meri chor tu bata tu kaha se aa raha hai?" she said raising her eyebrow

Sid- balcony se...fresh...fresh...air le raha tha.

Rita ji came forward and looked him suspiciously

"why...why are you looking like this?" he said

Rita ji held her ears and twisted it making him scream "aahh mom...mom kya kar rahe ho?"

Rita ji- tu na jyada chalak matt bnn teri maaa hu main sab pata hai mujhe kaha se aa raha hai tu tujhe sharam nahi aati haan mana kiya hai na tujhe Sana se milne se"

Sid- mom sorry sorry please chor do na dard ho raha hai.

Rita ji- ab karega tu kuch aisa?

Sid- nahi mom nahi please leave please....

Rita ji left her ears and he rubbed it making a pout to soothe his pain.Rita ji- kyu gaya tha tu vaha agar Sukh bhai sahab dekh lete toh unhe kaise lagta.

Sid- I know mom but what to do I was missing her and morover aaplog mujhe usse milne nahi dete

he said pouting while Rita ji glared at him "thode dino mein shadi ho jani hai tum dono ki for sara time dekhte rehna usse par abii nahi agar tu ab usse milne gaya na toh dekh lene" she left giving him a threat while Sid just huffed.

That day was there mehndi ceremony and Rita ji was making preparation for that and she had strictly warned Sid to not to come to Gill's house.

Sid- mom main kyu nahi ja sakta Gill house waha sirf Shehnaaz thodi na hai Pammi mom and Sukh ji bhi hai mujhe unse milna hai.

Rita ji- Sid jyada na chlakiyan matt kar tu nahi aa skta means nahi aa sakta samjha

Sid huffed and called Sana "hello baby where are you I am missing you ye sari duniya humari pyaar ki dushman ho gayi hai hume milne nahi de rahi" he said

"Aww jiju you are too cute" he heard from the other side and his eyes widen he checked his phone to confirm if he had called right person or not he again said "Hello Shehnaaz?"

"Sana nahi jiju hum hai Shanaya and Kiara" they said laughing while Sid face turned into a deep shade of red.

Aaahhann kyu pareshan kar rahe ho give me my phone back" he heard Sana's voice.

"Kyu hume bhi toh baat karni hai Jiju se bechare kitne cute hai"

Sid immediately disconnected the call he was very embarrassed. He sat on his bed with a grumpy face and took his laptop "kuch kamm hi kar leta hu"

Sana on the other hand was missing him too but when he called her before she could pick her devil friends snatched phone from her and picked the call keeping it on the speaker and now they are teasing her to no end. She pouted as she wanted to meet Sid but then Rita ji came with the mehndi "hayyee kitni pyaari lgg rahi hai meri chanda" she said kissing her cheeks. She took her blessing mehndi artist started applying heena on her palms while her friends were dancing, thinking it as oppurtunity Sana took her phone and texted Sid "heyy bebu missing me, I miss you too you know mere hands pe mehndi lagg rahi and aapka name main ache se hide kar liya hai aapko dikhega hi nahi"

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें