Sana- The cutest

I got my peaches out in Georgia (oh, yeah, shit)
I get my weed from California (that's that shit)
I took my chick up to the North, yeah (badass bitch)
I get my light right from the source, yeah (yeah, that's it)

Sana was playing guitar in her room when her mother entered with tray in her hands which she kept on side table,
Sana kept her guitar aside and jumped on her mother kissing her cheeks.
.
Pammi je - Oye kya kar rhi hai chor mujhe.

Sana- offo mummy main aapko pyaar kar rhi hu.

Pammi - Aww meri bachi chal dudh pee de jaldi se.
Sana nodded sitting of her chair while her mother cringed seeing the condition of her room everything was
scattered, she shook her head
"Sanu tu kab bdi hogi"

She then opened her closet, all the her dresses fell out of
it, "ye kiya kiya tune, Sunday!
ko hi teri almirah set ki thi, itni jldi kharab kr di, upar se itne dresses, fir bhi roti rehti hai ki mere pass dress nyi hai.

tu sunn bhi rhi hai?? She asked upon not getting any reply she turned and frowned seeing her laughing, she went near her to see that she was watching doremon on her phone with earphones on her ear.

Pammi ji squinted her eyes at her" main yaha itni der se boli ja rhi hu aur princess aaram se cartoon dekh rhi hai" she said pulling her earphone out of her ear while Sana bites her lips on being caught.

Pammi- And what have you done to your room, itni bdi ho gyi hai fir bhi bandar jaisi harkatein krti hai (Sana giggled in between but sushed seeing her mother's glare) Ruk aane de Sid ko batati hu main sab.

Sana- Sorry na Amma,my pyaari Amma my beautiful Amma I will clean evertything, promise aap gussa matt ho.
She said kissing her cheeks.
to coo her.

Pammi ji- Aww meri lado I
love you too now be a good girl and clean your room else
I will make you eat karela ki sabzi.

Sana- hayeee nyi please...

Pammi Ji- then clean your room.
Sana pouted and sat on floor near her clothes to set them properly on closet

" And yes kuch ache, traditional and decent dresses sort out kar lena" Pammi ji said before leaving

"kyu?" Sana asked in a bored tone

"Kyuki tu humare sath Pune ja ryi hai Mahesh Bhai ke bete ki shadi hai" pammi ji said
"no excuses,koi function nyi attend krti tu sab puchte hai
tere bare" she added making Sana sigh

Sidharth is going too na?" Sana asked with hope.

"Nyi uski important meeting hai so he won't come along." pammi ji said before leaving.

"Sare dukho ha pahad aaj hi tutna tha kya baba ji" She said looking up.

***** ***** ***** *****
Sid entered Sana's room after getting long list of complaint against Sana from Pammi ji, he assured her that he make her understand. Now he is in her room cringing at its condition, its more messier than described by Pammi ji, but he frowned on not finding Sana inside, he moved forward and saw the most cutest sight, all the clothes were scattered and amidst choas his baby was sleeping peacefully, His sana and her love for sleep, shaking his head he cleaned the bed and made her lie there by picking her up. He then started settling the things.

Sana opened her after sometime and frowned finding herself on bed "Wasn't she cleaning her room" she thought

she looked around and saw her room was 'spik and
span' and Sidharth was setting her closet, she smiled seeing him.
"you came Sidharth" She said
in a sleepy voice making Sidharth turn to her.
He smiled seeing her arm spread open indicating him
to hug her which he obliged.

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें