Together??

Sid froze on seeing her "Shehnaaz" he whispered
She was standing in front of him fully drenched in rain her clothes were dirty too, he couldn't believe if she was real or his imagination if she is real then how she came here and with whom, he was lost in his thoughts when he felt pair of hand around him making him believe that she is for real, he felt wetness in his shirt and he realized that she is sobbing silently in his arms

"I am so sorry Sidharth, I really am please forgive me"
He broke the hug and cupped her face his heart broke seeing her crying, he wiped her tears with his thumb "baby stop crying and how did you came here and how did you get drenched?"
"No question first listen me I want to tell you everything"
Sid- princess...
Sana- no listen to me, just listen to me....

"Ok ok you come here with me" he said and took her inside her room "princess go and change first..."

Sana- no listen to me, I am really sorry for everything but it all happened because I accepted that stupid bet.
Sid- bet...
Sana- yes Tiya challenged me to make Piyush propose me (Sid widen his eyes listening this) but.. I declined I know it's bad but she started instigated me and in the heat of the moment I said yes
She looked down saying this she thought sid will scold but when no words came from his side she continued "and because of that I went with Piyush that day and the other day so to complete the bet but it was all there plan to trap and avenge me Piyush was friend of Raj and they along with Tiya had planned to avenge me by sedating me (and then narrated the whole incident)
"And Sidharth I am really sorry for misbehaving with you I had lost my mind seeing that video and uttered nonsense but I didn't mean a thing I swear please forgive me"

Saying so she started crying while on the other hand Sidharth was just numb after listening this, he didn't know the things will turn like this it means whatever assumption he had made were all wrong so she doesn't love Piyush she wanted him to propose her only because of the bet

"so...so..you didn't love Piyush?" he asked for confirmation
Sana looked up at him "what?, I was never interested in him, I only considered him as friend but now I hate him that chuchundar, please forgive me"

An instant relief passed through his body, he released the breath which he holding he felt like he is breathing after so long his trance was broken by sneeze he looked up and saw she is still wet.

"princess... are you fine, how did you get drenched? How your clothes gets dirty? and how did you came here and with whom? And did our family know about this? Say something Princess why are you not replying to my question?
Sana pouted a little " aap aapne incessant question rokoge toh na reply karugi" she said cutely making him melt but then she sneezed again making him worried
Sid- first go and change princess else you will catch cold....
Sana nodded she opened her bag and taking her clothes she went inside washroom.
Sid took a deep breath "how stupid you are Sidharth, you jumped on conclusion just eavesdropping her conversation, mom was right we should believe that we hear, (he remembered how he pushed her and yelled at her for no reason), I behaved so badly with her but still she is here to coax me" he frowned "but how she came here"

Sana came out after freshening up she was feeling good after telling him the truth, she doesn't know if he has forgiven her not but she knows that things will get better now
Seeing her Sid placed his hand on his waist and squinted his eyes at her "how you came here?"
Sana made a puppy face "by plane" saying she grinned like a fool.
"Shehnaaz" he glared at her.
She pouted "I wasn't feeling peace I wanted to meet you and clear all the things but mujhe koi aapke pass le kar nahi aa raha tha so I planned to come here alone, I booked my ticket and kept my essential things in college bag instead of book and came here by bunking the college"

Sid widen his listening this "What?? Are you Insane?? You came here without telling anyone and that to alone??...."

Ahaannn Please gussa matt karo na I was not able to sleep whole night mujhe aapse milna tha so I came please forgive me"

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें