professional commitments

Sana moved out from there as soon the person came out. She went downstairs and sat with Rita ji. Sid too came out after some time and joined them.

Sid- you wake up Princess how are you feeling now.

Sana smiled at him "better" she replied.

Rita ji served them the food and they ate it while Sana was thinking about what she heard when Sid nudged her.

"still thinking about the exam" he asked

Sana nodded her head in no "no I was thinking that....."

She stopped and saw towards their faces they were waiting for her to complete her sentence.

"I was thinking ki aaj aapke face pe konsa makeup karu" she said with seriousness while Sid glared at her and Rita ji laughed "pagal bacha"

"Aaj ye kya main hi iske face mein makeup kardunga tit for tat" Sid smirked thinking this.

After having their food Sana went to room saying she wants to study for her next exam.

After sometime Sid too went to his room but frowned seeing Sana packing his clothes.

"Baby why are you packing my clothes.... Mujhe room se bhar nikalne ka toh nahi soch rahi"

Sana rolled her eyes at his pj "Sid main packing aapke Delhi jane ke liye kar rahi hu"

Sid "Delhi" he frowned but then his eyes widen as realization dawned upon him "have you overheard my conversation with Rohit?"

Sana nodded

"Then tumne maybe ache se suna nahi I have clearly said that I am not going anywhere. Now stop all these and concentrate on your studies" Sid said being irritated.

"Sid but agar aap nahi gaye then bhot loss hoga" she tried to justify but Sid stopped her.

"Baby mere liye profit loss se jyada tu zaruri hai family important hai and now my family needs me and I can't leave you or my family"

Sana held his hand and made him sit on bed.

"Sid Listen..." she said cupping his face "I know you are scared to leave me alone but baby main alone nayi hongi Rita mom hongi mere sath Papa honge and aap bhi evening tak aa jauge its just a matter of few hours"

"But baby" Sana placed her finger on his lips 

"Sshhh I am not done and Sid ye business aapne Papa ne kitne mehnat se iss level tak le kar aaye ho and we should always keep our personal and professional life separate aise mix nayi krna chahiye and trust me I will be fine Sid but you go tomorrow I never want ki aap mere krke na jaye please Sid aapko meri kasam" she completed while Sid was just aww of her how his cute jhalli Sana has turned into a matured woman, she is explaining him.

"Arrey Sid kidr kho gaye maine itna kuch bola and aap aise smile kari ja rahe ho kuch bolo toh sahi" she nudged him bringing him out of his trance.

"Aap ja rahe ho na kal fir?" she asked again.

Sid was not sure about it, he didn't know if he should go or not he is really scared last time when he was away he had almost lost her and Pammi mumma.

"baby I am not sure...." he said lowering hia gaze.

Sana stood up and placed her hand on her waist "itni badi speech ka koi faida nayi huya but it's ok I am packing our suitcase and you are going tomorrow and that's final" 

Sid nodded his head and went to Rita ji to talk about this who too motivated him to go and she and Sukh ji will takr care of Sana she made him understand that we should always accommplish our professional commitmemt. Sid agreed to go and called his secretary to tell him about his plan. 

At night 

Sana was sleeping on Sid's arm while he was staring at her face, he kissed her forehead, he was holding her tightly in his arms. He closed his eyes praying for the safety of his family.

Next day Sid first met Pammi ji and Sukh ji at hospital and taking their blessing her went away.

Sana spent some time with her mother at hospital and then she went back homw to study.

Rita ji was with her all the time and Sid had called them in between for his assurance.

Sana was in kitchen with Rita ji when her phone ringed it was from her father.

"she picked the call and before she could say anything her father said "bache teri mumma ko hosh aa raha hai tu aur Rita bhabhi jaldi se hospital aa jao"  he said beaming with joy.

"What really.....Oh my God ....hum abhi aa rahe hai papa" she said and disconnected the call.

She looked at Rita ji and hugged her "mom...Mumma ko hosh aa raha hai" she said making Rita ji smile.

She immediately broke the hug "sachi?" she asked while Sana nodded.
Rita ji joined her hands looking up and thanked God..
"main Sid ko call karti hu"  she was about to call when Sana stopped her "nahi mom don't call him we will give him a suprise... Abhi chalo jldi hospital"

Rita ji nodded and they went to hospital along with the driver.

Upon reaching there Sanaa excited came out of the car and was about to enter hospital when she was someone and freezed.

I am so sorry for being late but my offline exams has started and I am unable to get time.

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें