We shall over come

Doctors words were like another shock for them...Rita ji stumbled back listening while Sid held her.

"Coma? How...can she gets fine? How much...time?" she asked shuttering not able to form proper sentences...shocked would be underestimate he was devastated listening this news his wife is in coma...his sweet innocent wife...how will he stay without listening her non stop blabber...

Doctor- see it can't be predicted she may wake up within a days maybe week or maybe a month we can't tell...

"How can you not tell? You should know about it you are doctor right...aapko pata hona chahiye na.." Sid shouted at doctor...

Doctor- I can understand your condition Mr. Shukla but it's not in our hand... but now she needs your you love and attention...sometime touch and words of loved ones help them to gain consciousness.....

Sid turned towards Sana but he was confused to see no reaction on her face he knelt in front of her and held her hands "princess, Are you alright?" he asked

"mumma jldi theek ho jayege baby please don't take stress" he said trying to console her, she is not in a right state of mind and this news can cause more problem to her.

Sukh ji and Rita ji were too looking at Sana they know she will be deeply affected by listening it.

"Yeh kya ho raha hai humari family ke sath meri bachi aur Pammi toh kitne ache kabhi kisi ka bura nahi kiya fir kyu unke sath aisa huya" she cried looking up.

Seeing her not reacting Sid shook her from shoulder making her look at him, he immediately cupped her face there was so much pain in her eyes that pierced his heart.

Sana pursed her lower lips and started sobbing loudly "it's all...all happening...because of me.... I made..I made her run even though...she....she was drugged and then she fell....it's all because of me" she started slapping herself making others shock...

Sid immediately held her hand "Princess stop...what are you doing?" he shouted...

"It's all happened because of me" she whispered....
And she started crying. Rita ji sighed looking at her now she has to be strong for her family she has to be strength of her family.
Nurse came to them "Mr. gill visiting hours kafi time pehle khtm ho chukka hai, now only one person can stay with the patient and we will make the discharge paper of Miss Shehnaaz you can take her home too.

"I will stay" Sid Sana and Sukh ji spoke in unison...

Rita ji sighed looking them "Sana tu abhi properly khud theek nahi hai apni Mumma ka khyaal kaise rakhegi aur Sid tu Sana sath reh yah ape Sukh ji rukuge but uske pehle bhai sahib aap kuch kha le apne kuch nahi khaya hoga sham se bacho mein ghar mein khila dungi" she spoke with finality in her voice.
It's tough time and they can only surpass it if they will support each other and give strength to each other...

"Mujhe mumma pass rukna hai..." said Sana

Rita ji -I am not asking I am telling you all aur Sid bring something for Sukh ji to eat.

Sid nodded and was about to go when Sukh ji stopped him "rehne de puttar" he then turned towards Rita ji "bhabhi mann nahi hai kuch khane ka"

Rita ji- hum khana mann bharne ke liye pet bharne ke liye khate hai. I know it is a tough time but we can't give up like this, we have to fight...fight with our fate....jab Pammi ko hosh aayega toh usse kaisa lagega dekh kar ki uski absence mein sabne aapni health kharab kar li aur mujhe vo kitna hurt hogi bolegi 'bhabhi aapke khyaal nahi rakha mere bacho aur apne bhai ka' and moreover agar aise bhukhe rehne se khud ko blame krne se pammi ji theek ho jayege then theek hai hum sab fast rakh lete hai khud ko blame karte hai ek dusre ko blame krte par we all know isse kuch nahi hoga only Pammi will get more hurt that's why we have to be strong...strong for our family waqt kabhi same nahi rehta it changes and we have to work to bring that change" she said controlling her own tears.

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें