Caught or not??

" No wait, but we can know what happened last night, I have placed my phone for recording, there" she said pointing over the table while Sid face gets paled.

"What?..why? I mean you..didn't told me earlier." He said being scared.

Sana- when you were in washroom then I have thought of this idea, because I have heard that people forgot things in the morning after drinking, and if we will forget too then what's the point of drinking so I kept my phone for recording and when you came out I was sooo excited that I forget to tell you.

What will she think of me when she will get to know about my feelings. No I have to stop her.

Sid- ahh..Sana, what I was saying first go and freshen up I will bring lemonade for you, then we see it later, today your college is off too.

Sana- no sidharth, first I need to see, I am so curious to know what we did yesterday.

She got up from the the bed and picked her phone from the Side table, she checked her phone.

Sana- thank God recording is there, come Sid let's see.
She sat on the bed and indicated him to join her, Sid was really nervous, he was praying God for some miracle, he sat beside her and Sana started the recording.

Sana started laughing seeing it, oh my God! What were we doing? And you.. you were too cute..
Sid just smiled
Sana- hum bhar bhi gye the, bhar kya kiya hoga yaar, pure ghar mein hi CCTV lagwa deni chahiye thi, oh we came back (see said seeing the video), you were running behind me, I think we did something interesting.

Finally the scene came where they both fell on the bed, Sid closed his eyes tightly he just wanted the mother earth to swallow him for the time being.
Sana- what the hell..( she shouted)
She is shouting, it means she is angry, what will say to her now

Sid- princess, please listen to me once, I ..I am ..so..rry

Sana- why are you saying sorry, phone switched off ho gya toh usme aapki kya glti.

Sid- what phone switch off ho gya..
He looked towards her phone with confused expression, it was switched of, he sighed in relieve and thanked his stars for saving him.

Sid- it's ok you go and freshen up, main phone charge laga deta hu.
Sana nodded and went to washroom to freshen up, Sid immediately picked her phone and plugged in with the charger, he switched onn her phone and deleted the video fastly and again switched it off. He then went down to bring lemonade for both of them.

he went downstairs and sighed in relief upon not finding Rita ji in kitchen but he knew his mother was back and she must be sleeping .He fastly took out lemon and water bottle from fridge and quickly made a lemonade . He went back to his room where Sana was already there checking her phone. he gave her glass of lemonade "take this princess you will feel good"..

"Sidharth, the video got deleted" she whinned.

"it's ok princess, we had almost seen the video, now leave it" Sana nodded and took the glass from him.

"by the way Sidharth, what did you wanted to say" she said after taking a sip from her glass.

"wh..when?" he asked fumbling.

"You were saying na Princess I need to tell you something" she asked again.

"I.. I don't know, I don't remember anything" he shrugged.

"acha leave all this, but jo bhi ho kal maza aaya right" she asked excitedly. Sid smiled and caressed her hair "yes it was fun" he then cupped her face "now on a serious note Princess, we have tried it once and now we know that how it effect our system, so don't try it again ok" .
"I promise Sid, I won't. chlo ab main jati hu." She left pecking his cheeks.

Days passed Sana was enjoying her college, she  concentrated on her studies and used to ignore negative people, apart from Raj some girls were also jealous of her as almost all the boys were infactuated towards her but Sana was not interested in anyone. She used to hang most the time with Shanaya and Kiara only and at home she spends her time with Sid but from two three days Sid was really busy in his work and Sana was not getting his full attention. she was concerned about his health as he was not having proper rest and food.

Now also Sana was sitting in his room while he was working, he was constantly pressing his neck and his head. Seeing this Sana felt bad , she went towards him, she started pressing his shoulders and back.
Sid- not now princess, I have to work.
Sana- I know Sid but your are constantly working very hard from last few days, just relax for 10 minutes, I will give you a massage and you will feel better.
Sid- but princess..
Sana- just 10 minutes please, aapne vaise hi bahot stressed ho last few days se.

Sid nodded and Sana asked him to sit in relaxing position, Sid placed his head on headrest and closed his eyes. Sana started giving him light massage on his shoulders, back area and neck are making him feel relaxed.
Sana- feeling better (she asked after sometime)

Sid kissed the back of her palm and just nodded.

Sid- princess now you should go and sleep, it's getting late.

Sana- but when will you sleep, you should take some rest too.

Sid- I have work to complete princess, tomorrow is the last day, but you don't worry from tomorrow I will take complete rest.

Sana- no I will not go I will help you.

Sid- no princess, it's fine I will do, you go and rest.

Sana- no.. you always help me in everything, I know I can't help you fully but I can offer some help as I am pursuing with the same course, so now I have little knowledge to and you can't say no aapko meri kasam.

Sid sighed "okay meri maa, I know you won't listen me, so.. yaa... it would be helpful for me.. if you can match the designs and if needed you can also do some amendments" he said gesturing towards the files

Sana nodded and started going through the designs, she made some changes and showed them to Sid who liked her ideas and motivated her to continue. They worked continuously for one and half hour, Sid looked towards Sana who was yawning.

Sid- sweetheart, you leave you have helped me enough and have some rest.

Sana- it's almost done, only four more are left just gimme five minutes.
Sid nodded and after five minutes Sana showed him her work.
Sid was really impressed by her dedication "wow princess, you are just amazing, it's really nice, I will surely give you credits" he said kissing her forehead'

Sana- itna bhi matt pump karo, designs already aapne bna liye the I just did some changes

Sid- and this changes has great impact on our business.

Sana- how much your work is left now.?

Sid- it's done, tune help kra toh jldi jldi hogya, thank...

Sana- no need to thank me, just give me a pizza and ice cream treat. (she giggled)

Sid pulls her close and wrap his hands around her.
If tomorrow I will get free early then I will take you out tomorrow and if not then day after tomorrow for sure.

Sana smiled and hugged him back.

Next day,
Sid reached home late fully drenched in rain. Sana and Rita ji were waiting for him, seeing him fully drenched they got worried.

Sana- Sid,aap akele hi bheeng gye baarish mein? She pouted
Rita ji gave a splat on her head and looked towards Sid "beta itna bheeg kaise gya?" she asked being worried.

Sid- mom, when I was returning from office, suddenly my car got punctured at the same the cloud poured, my phone battery was dead too so I couldn't get any help. So, I get drenched as I have I came back by walking.

Rita ji- ja beta, jldi se change krle, I will make soup for you.
Sid nodded and went towards his room.

After few minutes Sana gets into his room with soup but was shocked to see......

What Sana saw, stay tuned to know more.

And if you like this chapter then please vote and comment your views too.

And if you like my work then follow me too....

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें