Rehna tu pal pal dil ke pass😊

He turned towards her “baby I want to tell you something but before reacting listen to me carefully”
"What is it Sidharth?  You are scaring me don’t you love me now?”

"What? Are you mad? You know how much I love you still you are asking this silly questions” he said frowning here he is ready to die for her and she is asking if he loves her not…
Sana- sorry I know you love me but what is it? Why are you so tensed?
Sid-baby you know na we are collaborating with the biggest entrepreneur of delhi.
Sana nodded he head in affirmation and he continued “so for that I have to go to Delhi for some days”
Sana pouted listening him “take me along with you then” she said snuggling into him..
:I would have definitely taken you Princess but your exam are approaching and you can’t miss your college for a week.”

"For a week? It means you are going for a week? She said widening her eyes"…

"No… it’s for five days but I have to go Princess it’s important if there would have been an any alternative then I would have chosen that but there is no other option…

Sana eyes welled up immediately “how will I stay without you? You know na I can’t stay away from you a day”

He immediately cupped her face “I know Princess and I even I can’t stay away from you but work is important too na” seeing her still sobbing “but baby if you will cry like this then I will not be able to go please baby”
Sana wiped her tears she has to be little sensible now, work is important too they can’t just stay with each other all the time in person but they will always remain in each other’s heart always and some distance intensifies the love and bond between the person this pain is pain of love and pyaar ka dard is meetha meetha and and pyaara pyaara…

She looked at him smiling “I understand kullu work is important too I will never become hindrance to your success”
“You can never be hindrance Princess because you are support”
Sana snuggled into him “but whenever you will get time please mujhe call krna and…is Aarzoo is going too?” she asked frowning….
Sid shook his head “offcourse Princess she is accompanying me too as she is my secretary”

"I know… but stay away from her” she said showing her finger towards him..
“Don’t you trust me Princess” he asked

"I trust you but I don’t trust that Aarzoo, she always find oppurtunities to be with you so be careful of her”
“I will Princess” he said kissing the top of her head….
Sana kissed his heart and closed her eyes to sleep “haaye I don’t know I am feeling anxiety maybe it’s because I have to stay away from Sid for five days… don’t over think khud toh pareshan hogi and Sid bhi karegi and I don’t him to go with heavy heart infact I should do something special for him before his departure…. Yes… I will give him a surprise….”  She dozed off thinking about different plans to surprise him…
*******
Next day Sana was getting ready for her college when Sid entered, he back hugged her wrapping his arms around her “ hogyi ready meri Princess?”
“Hmm.. ho gayi....aapke flight kab ki hai?” she asked…
“Tomorrow morning”
“What?” she turned towards him “itni jldi means aap kal hi chal jayoge?” she said pursing her lower lip down
He kissed his forehead “hmm… I have to go tomorrow..”
“I will miss you” saying so she placed her head on his chest…
Me too princess” he said caressing her hairs…

“Ahhaan ahahan” pammi ji coughed making them break the hug..
“Good morning pammi mumma” Sid said being little awkward as Pammi ji was giving him teasing smile…
Pammi ji- aaj kal tu mujhse milta hi nahi hai seedha upar aa jata hai Sanu ke pass
Sid- it’s not like that vo Aap neeche dikh nahi rahe the soo…
Pammi ji- haan ab hum kaha se dikhege tujhe… (she pouted) aur main tujhse hurt hu tune meri beti ko propose kiya and mujhse permission bhi nahi li…
Sid-mumma vo…. I…was just…I mean I wanted…to aske…you but…but…sab….itna jaldi ho gya…. I…”
Sana started by this time, she was controlling her laughter from long, she knew her mother was just her leg but Sid took her seriousily.
Pammi ji too joined Sana and started laughing making Sid confuse
Sid- why you guys are laughing?
Sana- Sid aap kitne cute ho… she said between her laughs.
Sid- so does my being Cute make you laugh…
Sana- but your cuteness does… Sid mumma was just pulling your legs you know na she loves teasing.
Pammi ji- haan puttar main toh majak kar rahi thi infact I am so happy for both of you finally is jhalli ne apni life mein koi right decision liya….
“ahann mumma aap humesha aise bezati kyu kar dete ho meri”
"Because I love you na meri bachi” she said cooing her..
Sid hugged her “thank you pammi maa for accepting me”
Pammi ji kissed his forehead “tujhe thanks bolne ki zarurat nahi hai you are best for my daughter”
"Main bhi hu” saying so she joined them in hug…
********
Sana was sitting in her college she was thinking about the plan to surprise Sid she has only today to give him a surprise…
Sana- Shanaya and kiara I need your help…
Shanaya- what?
Sana- yaar tomorrow Sid is going to Delhi for five days and before that I want to him surprise….

Kiara- ohhh! Surprise karna hai kiss him in fornt of your whole family vo kya puri family surprise+ shocked ho jayegi.
sana gave her are you serious wala look at her disgusting idea.
Sana- yarr maine serious wala pucha hai…
Shanaya- haan.. I have seen a web series yesterday in that too boy was going to abroad for his work and her girlfriend  planned surprise for him…
Sana- hayee sacchi and what was that…
Shanaya whispered something in her ear making her smile “yes…it’s a good idea…”
Sana went back home happily as she had a plan now “hayye Sid kitne khush ho jayege”
Entering her house she saw pammi ji and rita ji sitting she went towards them grinning “hey ladies I am back” she said kissing their cheeks…
Pammi ji- aa gayi meri bachi ja ja ke frsh ho main khana lati hu..
Sana- khana vana sab baad mein pehle I need favour from both of you….
Rita ji- kaisi help?
Sana- you know na Sid is going to Delhi tomorrow..
They nodded so she continued “so I want to give him surprise before his leaving and for that I need favour from both of you…”
They nodded and Sana discussed her plan with them and they agreed to help her…
Ab bass Sid ke aane ke wait hai”
******
Sid returned early that evening as she wanted to do his packing and wanted to spent some time with Sana before leaving
After changing his clothes he went to Sana’s home as his mother was also there
He greeted them and started talking to them about random things but his eyes were fixed upon the stairs “why she hasn’t come listening his voice and strangely she didn’t even called me today and when I called her she didn’t talked properly and said she is studying in her friend’s home, hasn’t she returned yet? Pammi mumma se poocha hu… noo.. unse pucha then she will definitely tease me and mom will join her tooo”

"Arrey Sid kaha kho gaya?” Rita ji asked seeing him lost in his thought..
Sid came to reality after listening her “umm…kahi nahi mom…. Just aise… hi…I was … thinking about work….and by the way where are others…I mean Sukh uncle” she said lowering his gaze…
The both ladies squinted their eyes at him “sukh bhai ya Sana?”Rita ji asked…
“Haan Sana bhi nahi dikh rahi hai vaise?” he said shrugging..
Jyada over smart nab bano puttar ji hume dikh raha hai ki tu kaise baar baar uski room ki traf dekh raha hai aur rahi baat sukh ji ki vo toh tere sath hi office mein hote hai toh unka toh kyu hi puchega seedha bol na Sana ko dekhe bina chain nahi aa raha tujhe…” she said laughing and Rita ji joined her too while Sid looked down scratching the back of his neck.
Rita ji- vaise tujhe bata de ki Sana apne Friend ke ghar gayi hai group study ke liye.....
Sid- aayi nahi abhi tak…
He said little frowning today he came early just to spend time with her but she is not here “vaise toh bada bol rahi thi Kullu I will miss you.. ab khud hi gayab hai Gadhi….
Pammi ji- koi na puttar Sana nahi toh hum toh hai na humse baatein krle..
Sid smiled and they talked for sometime then Sid excused himself saying he has to do his packing…
He came back to his room with scowling mood but frowned seeing his back packed on his bed “who did this? Mom ne kiya hoga but why didn’t she told me when I said I am going to pack my bag… bhul gayi hongi shayad...” shrugging he lied on his bed and took his phone to call her “main kyu call jab usse meri nahi padi” twisting his lips sideward he placed his phone on side table when his eyes fell on chit placed there…
Frowning he picked that slip and his lips instantly turned into smile reading it…

Whay is in the note that made Sid smile?? Stay tuned to know...
And haan koi siyaapa nyi huya and aaplog sare bade hi cute ho itni jldi tension le lete ho...

If you like this chapter then please vote and comment your views tooo.....
And follow me if you like my work...
And sorry for being late, yesterday I was not at home so was not able to write anything

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें