Boyfriend???

It has been two weeks since Sana had joined college, she had made many friends and because of her stunt on her first day she became popular too, Raj was trying to insult Sana or to harm her but he wasn't getting any opportunity.

In college.
Sana along with her friends was sitting in the canteen, Sana was enjoying her pizza as Sid has strictly ordered her to eat in canteen once a week, tomorrow they have fresher's party and they were giving group dance performance and Sana was giving solo singing performance too.
Shanaya- Sana you know na we all are planning to go club after party, you will accompany us right.

Sana- wrong (she said making other two frown) I mean I will go to club with Sidharth as I have promised him that we will experience our first clubbing together.

Kiara- what, he has never been to club.

Sana- no he hasn't, my Sidharth is different. (She said being proud) but any way some other day if we will have some plan then I will definitely go. Now lets rehearse for the last time before our performance.

At night

Sana was sitting along with Sid in his room Sid was working on his laptop.
Sana- you are coming tomorrow na to see my performance.
Sid- off course I will princess.
Sana- and our friends are planning to visit club after the party.
Sid- you wanna go along with them, you can but be careful.
Sana- no, I am not going with them.
Sid now looked up "why, what happen weren't you the one who desperately wanted to have experience of going club?"

"Still I am excited Sidharth" she said rolling her eyes "ek toh aap puri baat nyi sunte, I am saying that I am not going with them because I am going with you"
Sid- what? Yeh kab decide huya?
Sana- offfo Sid, remember you have promised that we will have our first clubbing together.

Sid felt nice seeing that he is still her priority and she want to have all her first experience with him.

Sid- aww.. so sweet of you princess, so done tomorrow we will go to club after your college party.

Sana- yaa, then we will get drunk.

Sid- what, drunk? Not again Princess, hum iss topic pe discuss kr chuke hai na.

Sana- yes, and you have promised me too.
Sid- what? When did I? ( he
asked being perplexed)

"really, haven't you promised me that you will fulfill all my wishes" she said pouting.

"But princess...." he tried to speak

"Sid, only once, see I will not have a experience of it then I will always this thought in my mind and whenever someone will mention about drinking and alcohol, I may get desire to taste it vo bhi aapko bina bataye, but yes if I would be already experienced then mujhe iske advantages- disadvantages sab pta honge and I won't get carried away."

Sid started thinking about this
"good, Sidharth is getting convienced thoda aur emotional blackmail kr deti hu"

"And Sid,I want to drink it with you, so koi problem bhi hogi and alcohol is not that bad, papa bhi toh kabhi kabhi kr lete hai drink" she placed her head on his shoulder
"please na kullu, apni princess ke liya itna toh kr hi skte ho"

After thinking for sometime
"ok done, but only once" he said
"Thank you so much Sidharth, you are the bestest, love you" she said hugging him tightly.

"But what about our family" Sid said after a minute.

Don't worry sidharth sab set hai "see, mumma and Rita maa toh kal jagraate mein ja rhe hai so they will not be here at night and Papa, he sleeps before 11, so unka bhi issue nyi hai. And mumma papa aapke sath toh mujhe jhahnum bhi bhej de, so club toh easily bhej denge.

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें