Love and drunk💕💕

“No you can’t, stay away from my boyfriend” she said shocking Sid to core

The  girl went away making faces while Sid was dumbfolded, he looked at Sana.

"Shehnaaz, wh.. what did…you, I mean…why did.. you said that….” He said fumbling.

Sana- what, did I said?

"That….that…you…me.. I..
amyourboyfriend” he said fastly closing his eyes, he was waiting for her answer when he felt pair of arms around her neck, he opened his eyes and Sana was smiling at him…

.
“Did I said something wrong Sidharth, we are together from childhood, and you can read my eyes so why are you not able to read it now” she asked

Wh.. what?” his breathes were getting uneven

“Don’t act innocent, you can’t see my love for you and I know you love me too.. don’t you??” her words made him froze, the world around him stops spinning.

“Tell me Sid, you love me too na” he was not able to say anything, he was just looking at her with wide eyes.

“Sidharth…sidharth…where are you  lost? Sidharth” Sidharth came back from his trance feeling Sana’s hand on his shoulders, he looked at Shehnaaz with wide eyes, “Sidharth, where were you lost main kabse aapko kuch bol rhi hu, where are you lost?”
Sidharth realizes that it was just his imagination, his heartbeats were still rapid and uneven, he didn’t know how to react.
Sana dragged him to side “Sid what happen, bolo na why are you quiet? Are you not feeling well? Should we leave?” she placed her palm over his forehead.
Sid closed his eyes and took a deep breath, “I…I am fine,lets leave now” he said.

“Haan good idea,humne abhi apni personal party bhi toh karni hai” she said being excited as they left the club.

“Firstlty hum pehle kisi restaurant se kuch healthy sa kha lete hai because I did some research which shows that we should not have alcohol empty stomach.  she said once they were in car.

“by the way, what did you said to that girl” he asked after sometime
Huhh? She asked being perplexed.
“I mean, to the girl who has approached me for dance”

“Sid I was now in good mood but us kamini ki baat krke you spoiled it again, I wish I could pull her hair, kaise ghur rahi thi aapko and vo hi nyi baki sari girls bhi, they were drooling over you like they have never seen any man, that’s why said that you are my boyfriend then nobody would have dared to ask you again, maine movies mein dekha aisa hi krte hai” she said nonchalantly.

Sid too calmed himself and shook his thoughts
Sid- why were you so affected I mean she had just asked for a dance (he asked to tease her)

Sana- what would you have done, If someone had asked me the same? She questioned him back.

I would have banged his head” he thought but kept quiet.

Soon they reached a restaurant and ate their food.

“Sidharth now it's time for the goal.” She said gesturing towards the restaurant bar.Sid went towards the bar and bought a bottle,

“Wow! Kitni amazing bottle hai, bahr hai itni cool hai toh andr ye kya hoga….” She said once they were back in car.

Sid-Hmmm… andar se kya hota hai ye toh baad mein hi pta chalega
Sid was excited too he has seen his friends and colleagues enjoying and partying and somewhere in his heart he too wanted to try it once but never thought of doing it, but his princess she always made him do unthinkable.
Sana kept the bottle in her costume bag.
Soon they reached their house, they got off the car and entered Sid’s home, they were about to move to Sid’s room when they were stopped by a voice.

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें