Sana's plan💕💕💕

Sana started crying after reading his message she hates herself for hurting Sid to this level that he got ashamed of himself.
Seeing her crying Kiara and shanaya too gets worried
Shanaya- Sana what happen why are you crying?
Sana- I... wa..nt.. to go..go home now..
She started getting up but Shanaya stopped her while Kiara went to call doctor
Shanaya- yes we will go, doctor has said that you are fine and you can go once you gets conscious but let the doctor come.
Kiara comes along with doctor and he checked her.
Doc- you are fine now, you can go home, I have prescribed some multivitamins eat healthy food and take complete rest.

Sana nodded and thanking doctor they came out of the hospital.
Shanaya- Sanu chal hum tujhe drop kr dete hai.
Sana nodded and they all settled on the car.
They dropped Sana outside their home and left..

Sana directly went to Sid's home, entering inside she saw Pammi ji and Rita ji she went towards them.

Pammi ji- sanu tu aa gyi.
Sana eyes welled up again seeing Rita ji "aap mujhse gussa ho" she said looking down.

"Na meri chanda main tujhse gussa kaise ho sakti hu" saying so she took her in her arms while Pammi ji caressed her hairs.
Sana- I am sorry Rita maa I know mujhe Sid se aise baat nahi karni chahiye thi but when I saw that Video and comments of my college mates under it, mujhe bhot insulted feel huya and I blurt out nonsense.
Rita ji- koi baat nahi bachi tune apni galti realize krli na vo kafi hai.
Sana- Sid..Sid kaha hai?
Rita ji looked towards Pammi ji
Pammi ji- beta vo..vo Sid delhi gaya hai.....
Sana- what?? But kab and kyu gaye hai?
Rita ji cupped her face "bache aaj hi gaya hai usse kam tha vaha pe but tu tension matt le vo jaldi aa jayega.
Sana- but mujhe unse milna hai abhi chlo hum bhi delhi chlte hai.
Pammi ji- beta vo kaam se gaya hai, hum aise nahi ja skte na vo disturb ho jayega.
Sana- I don't know but mujhe unse milna hai.
She started crying and repeated same thing again and again

Rita ji- ruk main usse call krti hu.
Rita ji called Sid and he picked after several rings "mom.."

"Sid, aap...mujhse bina mile kyu gye?" before Sid could say anything he heard her crying voice.

Sana- tell me Sid, I wanted.. to apologize you, are you angry on me?
Sid panicked listening her cries his heart pained listening it "princess please stop crying, I..I had some work that's why I came here and I am not angry with you."
Sana- aap kab aaoge? I want to meet you now.
Sid- very soon princess now please stop crying and eat something healthy, I will talk to you later now....now..I have some work.

Sana- ok Sidharth biee I will miss you, I am really sorry for my behavior and I love you.

"Take care Princess" saying this he hanged the call and sighed.

He came to Delhi for his work today afternoon and also he didn't wanted to face her for now so this was good escape, he have to get control on his feelings before facing her and he needed some time and space for it. Sighing he opened his phone and caressed her picture "sorry Princess,I know I shouldn't have left you like this you must be feeling hurt but I am helpless too in front of my feelings" he murmered.
**********

Pammi ji- bass ho gyi baat Sid se, ab kuch kha le tune kal se kuch nyi khaya hai theek se.
Sana- mujhe nyi khana...(sje said pouting)
Rita ji- Sid ko fir se phone karo ki Shehnaaz se baat na kare because of khana nahi kha rahi hai.

Sana- noo..no... Aisa matt karna, I will eat....
Pammi ji smiled and brought food for her they made her eat with their own hands.

Sana- Aaj main Sid ke room mein so jau. (she asked after eating food)

Rita ji nodded and she went up to his room, she took his T-shirt and wore. she lied on his bed and he took the photoframe which is placed on his bed side table, it's their picture, she caressed his picture, She tried to sleep but was not able to she wanted to meet Sid.... She took her phone and called Sid but his number was switched off... She kept turning and tossing on his bed but she was not able to sleep. Sighing she got up "I can't just wait here I have to do something and I know what I have to dooo...." smiling mischiviousily she again plopped on the bed and now she was able to able as she had plan now.....

Next day Sana got up with a smile on her face.
"Sanu time for the action, I can't wait more to meet Sid so I will go to Delhi and I know nobody will allow me to go alone so I have to go without telling them. Sorry Mumma Papa and Rita maa but I don't have any other option..." she took her phone and checked the avaible flights to Delhi snd she clapped as she gets her ticket booked.She stood up on the bed and started dancing on it. Rita ji came to check her and smiled seeing her happy "kya baat hai aaj bhot khush lgg rahi hai"
Sana got down of the bed and hugged Rita ji "aaj main Sid se milugi na that's why"
Rita ji- but Sid toh kal aa raja hai na?
Sana bite her lips "ohh haa... I know but humare beech mein sab theek ho gya na toh I am happy"

Rita ji cupped her face "Aisi hi khush raha kar humesha meri chanda ja ab ready ho ja main breakfast bna deti hu"

Sana nodded and ran out the room, she took bath and coming out of the washroom she took out the books from her bag and kept her clothes and essentials for the journey, getting ready she went down to have breakfast where others were already waiting for her.
She wished everyone morning and sat down to have her lunch, she was smiling imagining the reaction of Sid on seeing her “Sid toh mujhe dekh kar shock ho jayega” she giggled thinking his shocked face
Everyone were amused to see her giggling all by herself
Pammi ji- Sanu tujhe kya khud mein hi hasi ja rahi hai, haye meri bachi pe kise ne jadu tuna toh nahi kar diya..
Sana – arreyy nahi nahi mumma main toh bass kuch soch rahi thi toh hasi aa gayi, by the way Papa Sid is staying at which hotel in Delhi?” she asked
Papa- Taj hotel…
Sana nodded with the mischivious glint in her eyes “chalo mera ho gya, I will take your leave guys” saying so she left kissing her mother and Rita ji’s cheek.
She was about to go when she turned “ahh aaj na main cab se ja rahi hu my car needs servicing”
Sukh ji- but beta abhi toh kuch din pehle krwayi thi..
Sana- haan…. But unhone ache se nahi ki aap check krwa lena ek baar…
Sukh ji- chal theek hai but abhi main tujhe drop kar deta hu..
Sana- nahi nahi.. papa ji aap aaram se breakfast karo maine already book kr lit hi cab….
Saying so she rushed out of her house, reaching the main road she got insid the cab which she has already booked and reached airport..
“Hayyee First time I am travelling alone, Rabb ji be with me haan..” she said when announcement was made for her flight and she boarded her flight.
After hours she reached Delhi, after completing the formalities she came out and booked a cab for herself, it was raining heavily too. But the cab halted before reaching the destination.
Sana- do we reached taj hotel??
Driver- sorry mam I think there is problem in the cab let me check..
Saying so he got up and checked it after checking he came back “sorry mam, cab will take some time to get repaired wait let me book another cab for you”
Sana- noo… how far is the Taj hotel from here…
Driver- it’s just 200m distance away.
Sana- it’s ok I will manage from here thankyou
Saying so she paid him and get down of the car..
Though it was raining but she started walking she was determined to meet Sid, soon she located Taj hotel, she was about to cross the road when a car splashed dirty water on her, she scowls at the car but it was already gone, groaning she crossed the road and reached hotel.

Sid on the other hand working on his project, he went down to get fresh air and  for a coffee when he heard
"Sidharth"
For once he thought it's her voice but then he shook his thought thinking how can she be here and continued to walk

"Sidharth" he heard again and this time louder he turned and frozed in his place.....

Whay made Sid froze?? Stay tuned to know...

Please vote and comment if you like this part.

And please follow me toooo...

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें