New start

Sana opened her eyes and tears start flowing through it, she never wanted to be the reason of pain for her family, Sid worss and tears pierced her heart, Her stronger than rock Sid is falling weak today because of her but she is not doing all these unintentionally she is helpless too, she looked towards Sid he is sleeping holding her tightly but his face is lacking the peace she then looked towards Rita ji she too was holding her, her eyes brimmed again  seeing the love of her family she is blessed to have family like them but now she too have to be good she no more wanted to be the reason of pain for her family, thinking this she closed her eyes.

Next day Sid woke but his eyes widen as he didn't found Sana beside him, he panicked as number of wrong thoughts started disturbing him "what if she again went to terrace" the thought was enough to take the life out of him, he was about to call out her came when she came out of washroom.

Sid got up and hugged her immediately "Thank God you here and Fine mujhe laga ki...."

Sana- ki main kahi fir se terrace se jump krne toh nahi chle gayi

She completed his sentence making him break the hug he looked at her face she was giving him sad smile.

She cupped his face "don't worry Sidharth now I will not do anything that will hurt you or my family ab chlo aap bhi ready ho jayo then hum hospital chalege" she said smiling at him.

Sid looked at her she was smiling but her smile was not looking natural he knew something was bothering her, he can read her eyes and facial expression.

"stop staring go and get a bath jldi se tab tak mein breakfast banane mein help kr deti hu mom ki" saying so she went out.

Sid was confused seeing her reaction today she went to washroom alone and now she is behaving normally he should be happy but he knew that there is something that she is hiding she is trying to be normal thinking about all this he wemt to washroom to freshen up.

Sana went downstairs anf hugged Rita ji who was standing in the kitchen "Good morning Mom" she said kissing her cheeks.

Rita ji placed her palm on her cheeks and said "Good morning Chanda" 

"KyA bana rahe ho?" she asked.

Rita ji- poha..

Sana- let me help you.

Rita ji - nahi bache tu pareshan matt ho main bana deti hu.

Sana- pareshan toh main kar rahi hu sabko (she wispered)

"Huhhh?" asked Rita ji unable to understand what she said .

Sana- hmmm...nothing main help karti hu vaise hi rest kar kar ke main bore ho chuki hu.

She said and started cutting vegetables and Rita ji too didn't stopped as today she was looking normal and happy. She closed her eyes and prayed for her family's happiness.

Sid too joined them after some time they did their breakfast and went to hoospital, Sid was continuously staring at Sana she was quiet and looking out of the window.

They reached hospital and Sana hugged her dad they didn't him about the night's incident as they didn't want to give him tension.

Sukh ji went home to freshen up while Sidnaaz went to Pammi ji.

Sana sat holding Pammi ji's hand when Sid asked "what's wrong baby"

"Huh" Sana said giving him confused look.

"I know something is bothering you, you are acting as id you are fine but something is going on your brain"  he said looking at her.

While Sana looked him blinking her eyes "how everytime he gets to know to know about her inner feelings and conflicts.

She looked down and said " no Sid everything is fine you are overthinking and moreover I am not acting I am trying to be normal"

Sid came towards her and knelt in front of her "baby you know na you can't hide anything from me so please tell me na baby what is thing bothering you?" he asked. Holding her hand she looked towards him his eyes were pleading her to tell the truth and now she can't hide it anymore.

Her eyes welled up immediately "main bhot pareshan kar rahi hu na aaplogo ko" she said in a crying voice.

Sid frowned "and who said that?" he said bending upto her level so that he could see her face.

Nobody said but I know...that how much my behavior are hurtinh you all but trust me Sid I am not doing ot intentionally I too sometimes don't understand the reason behind my action and I end up hurting you all and you were crying becuase of me, I am very bad na sabko hurt krti hu but fir bhi aap log sare mujhe itna pyaar krte ho mujhe pamper karte ho which I don't deserve" and saying so she burst out crying"

"Baby....baby calm down...shhhh baby chup ho ja meri jaan" she said trying to calm her down. He didn't that she was upset becuase of this reason and he was angry too on her for thinking all this nonsense.

"baby look at me...." he said cupping her face.

Sana looked towards him with teary eyes.

"Baby now just answer my one question" he said and Sana blinked her eyes.

"Baby just imagine agar teri jagah main hota mujhe koi problem ho jati then what would you have done mujhe chor deti?" he asked.

"Noo...Sid  I would have stayed by your   side and main aapko bhot sara pyaar karti and mera and family ka love aapko heal kar deta and please don't ask all this I pray aapko kabhi kuch na ho" she said holding him.

"See... Baby tere answer ne sab clear kar diya like you have said ki tu mujhe kabhi akela nahi chorti then how can you expect me to do so, bqby I love you alot and this love doesn't mean to cherish happy moments with you but it also means to be each other's strength and to be be with each other at toughest time. Baby ye humara tough time hai and tere vajah se kuch nahi raha it's all written and if hume iss time ko overcome karna hai then we have to be together and think about Sukh uncle too vo bhi kitne pain mein hai but he is not showing and you should be his strength, tujhe strong ban na padega hum sab ke liye, fight with your fears and I know you can just try to be strong "

Sana hugged him tightly "Sid is right I have to be strong aise sad hoke kuch nahi hoga I need to overcome my fear"

So here is the update tell me if you like it...

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें