Jeena isi ka naam hai

Sana- Sid you are right I need to be strong for everyone and for myself too and I promise you I will become strong 

She said smiling at him

"Now that's like my princess" he said ruffling her hairs making her scowl , he too smiled as his princess was genuinely smiling today and he was sure that soon everything is going to be fine.

She looked towards her mother "mumma ab aap bhi jldi se theek ho jau kitni ninni karoge bade aalsi ho rahe ho aap aur mote bhi ho jauge agar aise hi sote rahe toh chlo ab jldi se uth jao and mujhe apne hath ke tasty se Rajma chawal khilao" she said making Sid smile.

"Haan Mumma ab toh uth hi jao ye shitan mujhe bhot pareshan karti hai" Sid said kissing Pammi ji's head making Sana scowl.

"Hawww maine kab pareshan kara aap ko" she said giving him splat on his shoulder.

"Ye bhi toh torture hi hai jo tu mujhe abhi maar rahi hai aur haan kiya hai tune mujhe pareshan" he said rubbing his shoulder where she had hit him.

Sana twisted her lips sidewards and folded her arms "okay then I will disturb you now"

"Aww meri baby gussa ho gyi" he said pulling her cheeks while she turned her face sideward "I am not talking to you Mr. Shukla" 

"Why so Mrs. Shukla?" he said making her blush but she hid her smile from him.

"now you will not talk to me?" he asked again and she nodded in yes.

"Agar main manau toh bhi nahi" he asked again while she again nodded in no.

"baby you are everything na agar tu nahi baat karegi toh main sad ho jauga" he said making puppy face while Sana looked towards him through the corner of her eyes and smiled seeing hia cute face but soon hid it as Sid turned her face towards himself.

"sorry na baby you know na I was kidding. Can I ever get irritate od you?, tu toh meri jaan hai. Jahan hai meri shining starr hai meri doll hai" he said kissing her forehead.

"Meri baby ke itne beautiful eyes hai" he said kissing her eyes "pink pink se cheeks hai" he said kissing her cheeks 

"but something is missing on your face" he said and Sana looked towards him in confusion.

"Ummm...haan meri pyaari si princess ki smile missing hai" he said making Sana smile a little.

"Vo smile slowly slowly vapis aa rahi hai" he said and Sana smile grew larger .

"Umm..right thoda aur....thoda aur....thoda..." Sana face broke into a full smile and she hugged Sid while he carressed her back.

They spent their time with Pammi ji till the time Sukh ji came, Sana looked at her father he smiled looking at them but his smile was not real she was involved too much in herself that she didn't even realize that her father is distress too he never showed in front of her she knew how much he loves his family she hugged her father tightly "papa don't worry sab kuch theek ho jayega" she said kissing near his heart.

"haan mera bacha sab theek ho jayega aur main tension kyu lu jab mere pass itni achi family hai aur meri pyaari c bachi bhi toh hai uske hote huye mujhe kaisi tension"  he said ruffling her hairs.

They talked for sometime and then Sidnaaz left for home, Sid asked Sana to study for sometime as she has exam tomorrow and he helped her i. Studying. Sana was finding it difficult to concentrate on her study but with Sid's help she was able to revise her sllyabus.

At night Sana went to washroom to change her dress she was again feeling scared but she started chanting simran in order to divert her mind and she was successful in doing so. Later she came out and slept in Sid's arms.

Next day Sid woke up with beautiful view beside him, her baby was sleeping peacefully after many days and he felt peace seeing her.

"Mom was right tough we can overcome tough times together, Shehnaaz is getting better I just hope that Pammi mumma bhi jaldi se theek ho jaye"

He kissed her forehead making her stir in sleep, she opened her eyes rubbing her it cutely making him smile "good MorninG kullu" she said in her sleepy baby voice.

"Good morning princess" saying so he kissed her nose.

"Kullu I am feeling thirsty"

"Have some water then" saying so he turned towards side table but found the jug empty.

"baby wait let me bring water from kitchen" saying so he got from the bed and left while Sana too got up and giggled.

Sid moved downstairs and saw her mother in the kitchen "Good morning mom" he said hugging her from back.

"Good bache uth gya" saying so she turned towards him but she frowned seeing his face but then she starts laughing making Sid confused.

Sid- mom aap hass kyu rahe ho?

Rita ji- kiyuki mera beta aaj bhot pyara lagg raha hai isiliye.

Sid frowned "mom batao na please"

Rita ji shook her head "See your face in mirror"
Sid immediately checked his face in the mirror and his eyes widen as his face was painted like a cat and he knew the artist he was about to call her name when he heard the sound of laughter he turned  his face towards the stairs and saw Sana laughing hyterically and soon Rita ji joined her

Sana- Kullu you are looking too cute.

Rita ji- haan sachi bhot pyaara lgg raha hai mera bacha haye kisi ki nazar na lagg jaye.

Saying so they both again started laughing making Sid frown but soon he too started laughing as finally after a long time he is seeing his jaan laughing and doing her masti and he thanked God for giving back to them their happiness.

His mom rightly said life is ride of joy and sorrow and we will able to enjoy the happy ride more when we had already taken sorrow ride. Life can never be predictable and shayad Zindagi issi ka naam hai.

So here is the new update. Hope you all will like it.

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें