Suhana Safar😘

Time passed and now Sana is in last year of graduation. In these years she became a little more sensible but her madness and innocence is still the same. She had given attention to her studies too and participated in many events. but her positive wala pyaar and respect for Sid remained same.

Sid was in his room changing his clothes when Sana barged in, he was still shirtless but Sana remain unfazed as she has seen his body many times she sat on his bed making a long pout.

Sid smiled seeing her drama "what happened Princess" he asked.

"main bore ho rahi hu" she said whining.

Sid- oh, so do you want me to dance wearing clown's dress or act like him.

he said making Sana glare at him. she stood up "mujhe na baat nyi krni aapse" she started moving saying this but Sid held her wrist "acha sorry sorry, now tell me what do you want to do?"

Sana- I want to do jo maine kafi time se nyi kiya.

Sid- really, you mean today you want to use your brain because vo toh tune kabka use krna band kr diya tha.

Sana- ahhaaannn... ab aapka over ho rha hai, ab maine pkka aapse baat nyi krni, katti. she turned her face to other side. Sid laughed and back hugged her

"awww, my princess got hurt, sorry (he helds his ear) I was just joking but tu bhi toh direct nyi bol rhi, baat ko round and round ghuma ke bol rhi hai." he too made a pout.

Sana smiled seeing his pout "ok, now I am speaking  directly, I want to go on a long drive that too on a bike" she said being excited.

Sid-sweetheart, we can go for a long drive but not on a Bike, I don't think it's a good idea as it has not been used for years so it might not be in proper condition.

Sana placed her head in his chest "please na Sidharth, I really wanna go on a bike ride, please ek bari check toh krlo garrage mein"

. Sid nodded at her as it has been ages since he had ride bike and bike riding is really fun because you feel fresh. So he wore his shirt and they went towards the garrage and Sid checked the condition of his bike.

Sid- bike toh theek hi lagg rahi hai, so we can go ahead.

Sana squeaked in delight and kissed his cheeks, Sid took out bike from his garrage after cleaning it and Sana sat behind him.Sid took the little secluded road which had lot of trees, they both were enjoying the ride.

Sana- Sid stopp..stop..

Sid got worried and halted the bike abruptly "What happen Princess ? are you fine?" he asked checking her.

Sana- arreyyy mujhe kuch nyi huya hai.

Sid frowned at her "then why did you said to stop the bike??". Sana smiled meekly at him "Sid mujhe bhi bike chalani hai" .

Sid- what? are you crazy, you know how much you scared me.

Sana- acha ab sorry na, but please I want to ride bike, see road is empty too, please please please(she pleaded)

Sid- ok ok, but don't overdo and don't use your own brain just follow me and my instructions.

Sana nodded cheerfully and Sid asked her sit on bike , he then made her wear helmet and sat behind her, slowly he started the bike, he kept instructing her and she was enjoying it but suddenly it started jolting and finally halted. they both got down from the bike.

Sana- yaar ye bike ko kya ho gya, we were enjoying so much.

Sid checked the bike "shit yaar, ye bike abhi khraab honi thi, (he looked around) here we will neither get any help nor mechanic, he tooks out his phone "great, no signal, Shehnaaz do check if there signal in your phone".

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें