Sana's sudden question

What are you thinking baby?" asked Sid as he saw Sana lost in her thought.

They were lying in each other's arms in his room. They returned home an hour before, doctor had not discharged Pammi ji they wanted to keep her under observation and if she would remain stable then she would be discharged Sana wanted to stay with her mom but Sid convinced her that Sukh ji need her more and they should get some time to spent together so she agreed and they returned back to home but Sana was exceptionally quiet and Sid somewhere knew thr reason behind her silence and he decided to give her some time to digest everything but now they are in his room and he is unable to bear her silence so he asked her.

Sana looked towards him "it was a big day kitna kuch ho gaya mumma came out of the coma then these revealation about Raj and that man I had never imagined Raj to stoop this low, I mean I know he is not a good person and he wanted take revenge from me but I never thought he will do something like this and moreover how did he get to know about my condition?"

Sid- you know na his father is trustee of college and we had submitted your medical file in college office so he had seen from there as that day when he had seen your condition in college he would have asked about you administration...

And people like Raj can do anything to satify their ego you now don't think about it much he is in jail now and I have made sure that his father will not be able to grant him bail I hope he learns something from his mistake"

Sana- hmm....and you know I saw that before also outside the hospital and got scared but then I thought it to my hallucination I tried to calm myself but when I again saw him I was shocked like how he is alive when I myself had seen everything"

Sid- he must have survived and to save himself he must have burnt that place now stop thinking much everything is fine now you don't have to worry about anything and tomorrow we have to visit another doctor because You were wrong medicine and that hallucination and sleep walk were side effect of taking them but Thank God you took these medicines only 3-4 times so kal hum kisi ache doctor se consult karege and now you sleep kal Pammi mumma ko bhi lene jana hai.

Sana- Sid I was thinking ki hume kal ghar mein suprise party arrange karni chahiye for mumma and sabka mood bhi change ho jayega as finally everthing is getting fine.

Sid- it's a nice idea we will definitely have a party now sleep.

He said patting head Sana nodded and snuggled into him to have a sweet sleep.

Next day Sana woke up with excitement as today her mother will come back home she woke up before Sid and saw him sleeping peaceful with his mouth open a little she giggled seeing and kissed his nose "hayee bebu kitne cute lagg rahe hai ek selfie toh banti hai" saying so she picked her phone and clicked some selfies with him. Sid opened his eyes feeling some movements and saw Sana taking pictures "what's happening baby?" he asked.

Sana turned towards him "aap uth gye" she pecked his lips "good morning bebu" she said smiling and in a swift motion she found herself underneath him.

"Sid what are doin....?" before she could complete her sentence Sid took her lips in his startling Sana.

Sid hands reached to hold her bare waist while she placed her arms around his neck they broke the kiss feeling breathless

"this is called proper good morning kiss" said Sid biting her cheeks making Sana pout

"abhi toh hume brush bhi nahi kara tha aapne pehle hi kiss kardi"she said pouting her lips

Sid smiled and again took her lips in his for two seconds "I don't care I love you"

Sana smiled at him "I love you too chlo ab jldi se ready ho jate hai fir mumma ko bhi lene jana hai and party ki hi arrangement karni hai.....uffff.....kitna kam hai chlo hato mere upar se itne sare kam hai and inko romance ki padi hai" saying so she pushed him and went to get ready while Sid lied on bed shaking his head at her.

After getting ready they went down to have breakfast.

Sana- mom aap chale jao hospital main and Sid yaha pe sari preparation kar lenge.

Rita ji- preaparation?

Sid- haan mom we were thinking ki Pammi mumma ke liye ke suprise party rakhe.

Rita ji-ye toh bada acha idea hai itne dino baad khushiyan aayi hai ghar mein party toh banti hai.

Rita ji went to hospital along with the driver while Sidnaaz started with their preparation.

After doing everything Sana went to get ready she was getting ready when Sid entered and seeing her he stood leaning against the door folding his hand across his chest.

Sana looked at him through the mirror and raised her eyebrow at him.

"Are you planning to kill me today" he said.

Sana blushed listening at him "why would I? " she replied.

"Your look breathtaking today no.. You look breathtaking everything yoi are so beautiful inside out and everytime I see you my heart stops beating"

Sana turned and moved towards him she stood in front if him and examined him from top to botton and wrapped her hands around him "you know what I feel?" she asked.

What?" he replied to her smiling.

"I wish....main bhi aapke bare mein kuch aisa keh skti" saying so she started laughing.

Sid scrunched his nose at her "tujhe toh main abhi batata hu" 

But before he could do something they heard Sukh ji voice 

Sana clapped in excitement "mumma aa gaye" and ran downstairs.

She saw her father is coming holding her mother along with Rita ji went towards them and screamed "welcome back mumma" 

Pammi ji smiled at her and look around whole hall was decorated with ballons and "WELCOME BACK MUMMA" was written at the center and a cake was also placed on the table at the center.

Pammi ji had happy tears seeing it "Awww mera bacha aaja mere pass" she said spreading her arms

Sana immediately hugged her mother but she didn't held her tightly their eyes were welled up too "I missed you mumma" Sana said kissing her cheeks.

Pammi ji smiled and kissed her forehead " I love you bacha"

"Main bhi hu yaar" they heard and saw Sid standing at the stairs pouting.

"haan mera bache I love you also" Sid smiled and came to hug her.

"chalo chalo ab pehle cake cut karte hai" Said Sana holding Pammi ji hand

All laughed and went to cut the cake after that they started enjoying among themsleves when Sana suddenly said 

"I want to say something" 

They all asked her what and she said everyone to sit.

"I KNOW LAST KUCH DAYS HUMARI FAMILY KE LIYE TOUGH THE BUT HUM SAB EK DURSE KA SUPPORT BANE RAHE AND WE OVERCOME ALL CHALLENGES AND MERI CONDITION BHI KHARAB HO GAYI THI BUT YOU ALL BECOME MY SUPPORT ESPECIALLY SID WHO DIDN'T LEFT ME FOR A SECOND HE LEFT ALL HIS WORK FOR ME HE HELD ME WHEN I WAS FALLING HE KEPT HIS PROMISE OF NEVER LEAVING MY HAND EVEN IN TOUGHEST TIME SO TODAY I WANT TO ASK YOU SOMETHING...SID WILL YOU PLEASE COME HERE."

Sid smiled at her and came towards her while Sana bent on her knees and took out ring "WILL YOU MARRY ME SIDHARTH?"

so here is the next update I hope you will like it
And this story is going to end soon maybe a chapter or a two is left

And I hope you all are good.love you all💕💕

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें