Teri Khushi ke liye💕

“See inspector he is threatening in front of you….arrest him” said Raj’s father.

“Noooo……” Sidharth was about to punch Raj one more time but his hand halted in air listening her voice.

He abruptly turned towards her only to find her sweating and crying badly, she immediately ran towards him and hid herself in his arms…

“don’t ta…take….him…anywhere….” she said between her hiccups while Sid closed his eyes in disappointment. He looked towards Raj who was smirking at him, he should have ignored him, it’s was his plan to instigate him and create a scene in the campus.

“What are you waiting for officier, arrest this man…see kya halat kar di hai mere bête ki” again said his father making Sana clutch Sid arms tightly.

Sid looked down towards her she was trembling with fear.

“What is this behavior, you can’t beat someone like this in college campus now we have to arrest you as Raj’s father has complained against you”  said the officer.

Sana head started spinning listening this, her vision started becoming hazy she can hear Sid’s voice but she is not able to understand anything and she closed her eyes getting into an oblivion.

Sid was explaining himself to the inspector he was not afraid of going to jail but he was worried for his jaan, he knew her condition and if they will arrest her then her condition can worsen which he can’t afford, he can feel her clutching his arms tightly out of fear but suddenly he felt her hold loosen and he felt her all weight on him he looked down only to find her fallen unconscious on his arms making him panic “princess…baby open your eyes… baby” he cried patting her cheeks.

He immediately picked her up in his arms and took her inside the class and made her lie on the table. He again patted her cheeks everyone gathered around her while Shanaya and kiara appeared with the glass of water and gave it to Sid..

Sid immediately sprinkled some droplets of water at her making her stir a little, he slowly opened her eyes but she was breathing heavily seeing the crowd.

Sid looked around “please leave let let her breathe there is no any drama going on so please leave” everyone started leaving the room he then looked towards the officers “inspector you want to arrest you can but not now please my Shehnaaz needs me she is not in a stable condition agar abhi aap mujhe arrest karege then she her condition will get worsen…please try to understand my situation please….”

“I can understand Mr. shukla but Mr. malhotra ne cpmplain file ki hai so you can ask his forgiveness.”

“Arrey aap maaf karne ko bol rahe hai haven’t you seen ki kitni buri tarah mara hai mere bête ko isne” said Mr. malhotra.

“But forgiving is good thing na Mr. malhotra even I had forgave Raj and his friends last time remember” he said giving emphasis on each word making Mr. malhotra gulp his saliva…

Ummm…ok just for Shehnaaz, she is very bright student of our university and now she is not fine so we are cooperating with you…I…I am taking my complain back” said Mr. malhotra as he knew if Sid will tell the past incident in front of Inspector then they will surely arrest his son too.

The police nodded and left along with Mr.malhotra and Sid immediately turned towards Sana who was still trembling while Kiara and Shanaya were trying to calm her.

He went towards her hugged her tightly while she sobbed in his arms…”I am sorry….I am sorry Sid, you have to face all this because of me…I am sorry” she cried.

Sid immediately broke the hug and cupped her face “hey! What are you saying are you mad…Haan” he wiped her tears “it’s me who should be sorry I should have ignored that Raj but I choose to react..it’s all my fault”

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें