epilouge💖

Sidharth was sleeping peacefully when he heard a sobbing sound he opened his eyes and saw Sana is sitting placing her face on her knees covering it with her arms while he can hear sobbing sound Sid got up panicking "what happen baby?.... Why are you crying?" he said holding her hands.

Sana looks at him with teary eyes making Sid heart fell in the pit of his stomach "baby what happen?" he asked again.

"Sid vo...vo.. aaj main shopping pe gyi thi na mom and mumma ke sath" said Sana in between her sobs.

"Haan so vaha pe kuch huya kisine ne kuch kaha?" he asked.

Sana nodded her head in yes making him angry "what had happened baby and who made my baby cry tell me I will not spare him"

Sana nodded her head in no making him confused "nobody said me anything"

Sid- then why are you crying Princess?

He said wiping her tears.

Sana again pucked her lower lip "Sid mujhe na vaha ek dress bhot pasand aayi thi but I couldn't buy it"

Sid- but why baby?

Sana- because mujhe vo dress fit hi nahi aayi as I am getting fat day by day.

Saying so she broke into tears while Sid placed his palm on his head "baby you are not getting fat you have our baby inside you tummy" he said placing his hand on her tummy.

His wife is pregnant and is having random outburst on small things.

He took her in his arms "baby Jab meri choti princess meri badi princess ki tummy se bahar aa jayegi then tujhe vo dress fit ho jayegi and for now I will buy you another beautiful dress and yes you are not getting fat you are getting cute" he said biting her cheeks making Sana smile.

Sana- really....meri aur tarrif karo na.

Sid smiled and kissed her forehead "meri princess sabse beautiful hai, teri eyes has a sparkle that make me loose in them your cute buttom nose is just cute and your cheeks has a natural glow and now as you are pregnant your cheeks have become chubby that I want to eat them and your lips they are my biggest distraction" he said making Sana giggle.

Sid- ab khush hai meri jaan.

Sana- aap kitne ache ho mere kullu you will always love me like this na...

Sid- offcourse princess bass haan jab humari choti princess aa jayegi then thodi si attention divide ho jayegi bass..

Sana- princess hi kyu?

Sid- because I want a small princess just like you.

Sana- agar prince ho gya toh?

Sid- then hum fir princess ke liye try karege.

He said making Sana blush she hid her face in his chest while he kissed his hairs.

Sid- go be a good girl and sleep.

Listening this Sana again looked at him with pursed lips

Sid- ab kya huya baba?? Are you hungry?

Sana-Main roz aapki neend disturb kar deti hu...haina?

Sid- no my baby you can never disturb me infact I love getting disturb by you and little pumpkin.

Sana giggled "aap itne ache kyu hai?

Sid- because meri princess itni cute hai.

Sana smiled and kissed his cheeks and lied on his arm.

Next day Sid woke up and saw her princess doing yoga, he smiled at her she is very cautious about her health and baby everyday she does yoga and path as she wants her baby to hear good things in her mother's womb. She had became little mature since the time she got to know that she is pregnant.

How the time flies he thought his baby is going to be a mother of their baby

It has three and half years of their marriage he wanted Sana to be financially independent before they concieve and now Sana is works along with him in their company. These three and half year of marriage were amazimg with her.

"Good morning bebu" his trance was broken by his baby sweets voice.

"kya soch rahe ho?" she asked coming towards him

He kissed her forehead "I was thinking that meri princess kitni mature ho gayi"

Sana giggled and sat on his lap "main toh humesha se hi mature thi mere kulllu"

Saying so she started kissing him all over his face "aap kitne cute lagg rahe ho"

Her pregnancy has mader her romantic sometime out of nowhere she starts kissing him all over his face and he loves that.

Sid pulled her closer "then why are you doing discrimination ?" he asked making Sana confused.

"What I did?" she asked

You kissed all over my face but you left my poor lips alone you didn't kiss them that's not fair" he said making a pout.

Sana giggled "no no kissy on lips because you haven't brushed yet" she said pushing him slightly and try to get up from his lap but he didn't left her "but I want now" sayimg so she smashed his lips on her.....

-------------------------------------------------------------

It was a lovely morning and the two love birds were sleeping cuddling each other, Sid opened his eyes to see a beautiful sight in front of him his wife is sleeping peacefully in his arms she is looking gorgeous even while sleeping he nuzzles his nose in her neck and kisses there making Sana stir in her sleep "Ahhh...Sid sone do na" she said in a sleepy voice.

"Then sleep na baby" he said kissing heck again.

"aise gudugudi hoti hai na karo na" she said pushing him but Sid bite there making her open her eyes..

"kya kar rahe ho?" she asked being irritated.

"Apni jaan ko pyaar kar raha hu aajkal toh tere pass mere liye time hi nahi hota you don't love me anymore" he said with with a pout.

"Awww my bebu...you need love?" she asked while He nodded.
Sana cupped his face and started kissing him all over his face.

"here also" he said pointing towards his lips.

Sana was about to place her lips on his when they heard a knock
"Mumma Papa open the door"

"aagye mere pyaar ke dushman" said Sid making Sana giggle
She got up and opened the door and there comes two little munckins a girl and a boy of three years

"good morning mumma" they said in a unison making Sana smile she bend and kissed them and then they ran towards Sid and jumped on him "good morning papa" they said while Sid took them in their arms.

These munchkins are his life his son Ritvik and daughter Roohi.
Sana had given birth to twin babies and the whole family were the happiest.
Both the children are just like their mother and indulged in some kind of michiviousness.

Last night they were playing in Rita ji's room and had slept there while playing and now in the morning they are back.

Sana smiled seeing them "arreey main bhi hu" she said and ran towards them to join them in a hug.

This is there life and there small world where they live happily along with their family

So here is the epilouge of this story hope you all liked it.

Belated happy diwali to everyone.

And about next story I have some ideas and if you too have suggestion or ideas then you can suggest me for my new story.

Bye for now.stay happy and healthy.lots of love to you all😘😘😘

Beintehaan Ishq💕जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें