Chapter One

"Happy Birthday!" I put the pillow over my head, hoping to drown out the voices of my brothers and let out a groan when they started to jump on the bed.

"Guys, stop it." I tried to pull the covers back over my legs.

Man child.

"Nope." Joshua (Jey) jumped again before landing beside me. "You're not spending your seventeenth birthday sleeping in bed all day."

"We even made you breakfast," Jonathan (Jimmy) chimed in then they both kissed my cheek.

I gave them a pointed look.

"Fine, Trinity (Naomi) made you breakfast," they admitted and I jumped out of bed and ran out the door to go find my sister-in-law.

"Trin!!!!!!!" I yelled excitedly throughout the house.

"Would you at least go brush your teeth before you go releasing your stanky ass breath in my wife's face?"

I flipped him off before heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower.

*

"So baby girl, you excited?" I looked up at Trinity to see her smiling at me.

"For what?" I feigned innocence and she gave me a mock glare.

"You know, you're seventeen now, so you can finally come on the road with your brothers and support them better than ever before."

I am so freakin' excited.

"Who am I kidding Trin?" I clapped my hands. "I can't wait, excited is not even the word I would use."

We were at her and Jonathan's apartment. She was putting some final stuff in her suitcase. She and the boys are heading back on the road and I'm coming with them, we're going to Colorado.

My dad didn't even want me to go but after a whole lot of begging from me and convincing from my brothers and my cousin Leati (Roman Reigns), he said yes but under the condition that they keep an eye on me whenever they can. I've been on the road with them before but it's never longer than two days. As for school, my teachers will have video sessions and email my assignments and when it comes to exams I have to fly back to go do it.

My suitcases were resting by the door, Jon and Josh will be here soon with the rental car to take us to the airport.

"So want me to fill you in or are you already caught up from watching Total Divas?" she snickered.

I rolled my eyes. "Since you and my brothers are barely on it now, I hardly watch it to be honest with you."

"Liar." She grinned.

"You got me. I watch it to see Paige and Alicia Fox, they're hilarious."

Paige happens to be my guilty pleasure. I appreciate beauty when I see it.

"True dat."

"What about you and Ariane (Cameron)? How are you guys?

She sighed. "We don't really talk as much anymore, but I am proud of her for the fact that she's trying to get better."

"You're a sweetie." I walked over to her mirror to straighten the beanie on my head that I stole from Jonathan. I was wearing beige jeggings, a white sweater and beige flats.

"Girl, I know that. Okay, I'm done now." She zipped up her suitcases and dragged it to the door beside mine.

She was wearing a floor length Maxi dress and gold sandals. She has on red lipstick and her curls were just neat and bouncy unlike mine which are just unruly. This girl is just beautiful in every way and she got the booty.

My brothers barged in the door startling us. Joshua rubbed his hands together before pulling me in for a hug. "You ladies ready?"

We nodded and Jonathan kissed his wife before he and Joshie grabbed our luggage.

Trin and I got the necessary stuff we needed before we stepped out in the hall and she locked the door behind her.

**

I squealed when the arena came into view causing Trin and my brothers to laugh. I pressed my face against the glass when I spotted Stu (Wade Barrett) getting his suitcases out of his rental car.

He is one hot British man, I'll tell you that. He's also very sweet and one of the first people I've met outside my brothers' circle of wrestlers that they normally talk to.

"Wade!!" I yelled.

"He can't hear you, dumbass." Jonathan shook his head at me.

I waved him off before opening the car door.

"Wade!" I yelled again and ran to him. He looked up and smiled at me. When I reached him, he wrapped his arms around me and lifted me off the ground.

"Hello, love." He kissed my cheek.

I love it when he calls me that. I love when anybody, in general, calls me that.

"Hey StuStu." I grinned up at him when he put me down. He hates it when I call him that.

"I thought you would've outgrown that name by now, happy birthday sweetheart." He wished me.

"Not a chance," I told him.

"Figured as much, so I heard you're joining your brothers on the road?"

I nodded excitedly and he chuckled. "Yep, I'm ecstatic. I gotta go, Wade, but see ya." I hugged him one last time and ran back to my brothers and Trin.

"Just couldn't help yourself, could you?" Josh ruffled my hair before giving me my suitcase.

We walked inside and I looked around as the crew people were setting up tonight for Monday Night Raw.

"Rhi, go with Trin to the locker room to put your stuff down then meet us in the catering lounge."

I nodded and they kissed my forehead. Jonie kissed Trinity and Joshie hugged her before they walked off. "Love you."

"Love you, too," we called to them and I followed Trin to the locker room.

We walked in and she greeted the Bella Twins and Paige.

"Hey, guys." She hugged them all before turning to me.

"You girls remember my sister-in-law?"

I stepped forward and Brie pulled me in for a hug. "Of course! Hi, Vasarhi! Nice to see you again."

"You, too." I smiled and Nikki and Paige hugged me, too.

"It's her seventeenth birthday today," Trinity told them while taking out her ring gear.

"Happy Birthday, Rhi." Nikki patted my shoulder.

"Thanks," I chirped. "You guys wrestling tonight?" I asked and they all nodded. "Well, good luck."

"Thanks. C'mon, I'm assuming you're meeting your brothers at catering?"

"Yeah," I confirmed.

"Cool, let's go."

Trin emerged from a stall seconds later in her ring gear. "I'm ready."

We looped our arms through each others' and headed to the lounge to see the boys.

We chatted and laughed a bit on the way there. They made me feel welcome.

I'm kinda enjoying this already.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

That was the first chapter. Sorry if it was boring, it'll get better soon, hopefully when she meets Dolph.