Chapter Thirteen

Monday Night Raw was good last night. Poor Roman, that splash that he got from Henry looked like it really hurt. It looks like The Bella Twins brought back Twin Magic. Money in the Bank is in two weeks my friends. I am going to obsess over King Barrett again. He has gotten so much sexier it isn't funny. His back muscles Omg. ASDFGHJKL DBDUDSKAOXHFJFKDKXOVOFO! HNNNGGGGGGG!

That is all.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Ughh. Go away sun.

I opened my eyes and sat up in bed feeling the throbbing pain in my head. I am feeling it today. I gingerly got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and shower.

As I slipped on my black skinny jeans there was a knock at the door.

I don't wanna see anyone.

I opened the door and came face to face with Nick. I remembered everything from last night right down to crying on Brie's lap over the man standing in front of me.

"Look, Nick if you're here to-"

"Take these." He cut me off and handed me two painkillers and a bottle of water.

I silently thanked him and he waited until I finished swallowing the pills before he spoke.

"Have breakfast with me?"

"I don't think that's such a good idea."

"Why not?"

"Just because I despise that red headed demon doesn't mean I'm going to try and steal... You from her."

Had a hard time getting that one out.

"Rhi calm down, it's just breakfast. You need some greasy food and coffee to help cure your hangover." He gave me a cute grin and I mentally forced myself not to smile.

"I don't want your pity just because of what I confessed last night. I just needed to get it off my chest, I didn't expect it to change anything." I whispered.