Chapter Forty

Fortieth Chapter guys and it's gonna be split into two parts! Shit's gonna go down!!

BEWARE!!

TRIGGER WARNING AS WELL! not telling you which one but if it makes you uncomfortable when you get there you can skip over it.

★☆★☆★

A tickling sensation on my cheek woke me up. I groggily sat up and rubbed my eyes.

Who the hell woke me up, I'm 'bout to charge up like Drake and kick some ass.

"Happy Birthday baby girl!"

My eyes flew open and I launched myself at Landon. "You're here!"

"I wouldn't miss your birthday for anything sweetheart." He kissed my cheek and I leaned forward to kiss his but he put his hand up to stop me.

Rejected!

"Easy there, morning breath. Go brush your teeth, I'll be here when you get back." He gave me a boyish smile and I shut the door behind me.

His presence automatically made my day. He was the first person I saw on my birthday, however not the first to tell me. My brothers texted me at midnight on the dot to wish me. They actually came up here to crash, who knows where they went.

I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face before I headed back to where Landon was waiting. I sat on the bed and looked at him.

"Hi." He whispered.

"Hey." I whispered back.

"Can I take you out for a birthday breakfast?"

I perked up. "Can I have chocolate chip pancakes?"

He chucked softly. "Whatever you want babe, it's your day today."

My eyes lit up at his term of endearment and he pulled me into a hug. I buried my face in his neck and the intoxicating scent of his Antonio Banderas cologne was pulling me in. He kissed my head and I looked up into his piercing grey eyes.

"Thank you for coming Landon, I missed you." I confessed.

He brushed his thumb against my cheekbone. "I had to, it's your birthday Rhi. I haven't missed any one of your birthdays since I've known you and I don't plan to start now."

I smiled before pressing a tender kiss on the skin of his palm.

"And I miss you too," He grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Now go get ready, everybody wants to see you."

I nodded and went to my suitcase for my clothes. "You better not be here when I get out."

"Why not?" He whined childishly. "I promise I won't look." He grinned.

I playfully glared at him. "You couldn't even say that with a straight face. Get out."

He held his hands up in surrender and walked over to the door. I'm going, I'm going."

"Leave."

He opened the door and walked outside. "I'm gone."

I laughed and went inside the bathroom to shower.

☆★

"Thank you for breakfast Landon." I kissed his cheek as we walked out of the diner.

"Anything for you Vasarhi, you look beautiful by the way."

I blushed. "Thanks Landon."

"So are you excited for your party tonight?" He nudged me before he took my hand and intertwined our fingers.