Chapter Fifty

Here's Chapter Fifty lovelies and I just wanna say thank you for the nice comments on my previous author's note, that gave me a lot of motivation to continue writing

Here's Chapter Fifty lovelies and I just wanna say thank you for the nice comments on my previous author's note, that gave me a lot of motivation to continue writing. I love you all x

Where are all you guys from? I'm from Jamaica.

^^^^^^^^^^

I was drying Nick's hair when my phone buzzed with a text.

From: Roman ❤💪

'Hey kiddo. Think you can tear yourself away from lover boy and come spend the day with me and the boys?'

My eyes lit up as I reread the message. "Hey babe?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I go spend the day with Roman, Dean and Seth?"

"You don't have to ask me that baby, he's your family."

I grinned as I pressed a kiss to his forehead and continued to dry his dyed hair.

I showered and got dressed in a pair of Buffalo checkered jeans, a black Captain America tank top, a grey Marvel hoodie and a pair back cherry Chucks. I brushed my hair and gave myself a once over in the mirror before stepping out of the bathroom. I walked over to Nick who was lying on the bed watching Lip Sync Battle in nothing but a pair of dark red sweatpants.

"I'm leaving now. " I told him.

He puckered his lips, not moving his eyes from the screen. "Gimme kiss."

I walked over to him and sat on his lap before embracing his lips with mine. "You gonna be here all day?" I tugged on his pink bottom lip with my teeth.

"Nah, hanging with Cesaro later."

I nodded. "Tell him I said 'hello'."

"Have fun baby girl." He twirled one of my curls around his finger.

"You too and be good." I ruffled his hair and stood up.

I walked over to the door and he made grabby hands at me. "I'M WEAK FOR YOU RHI!"

"I'M STRONG FOR YOU NICK!" I yelled as I shut the door behind me.

I headed to Roman's room and knocked on the door.

"Hello gentlemen." I smiled up at the three stud muffins.

"Hey kiddo." Roman lifted me into a big hug and kissed my cheek.

"Hello pumpkin." Dean gave me a tight hug and kissed my forehead.

"Hey kid." Seth hugged me and kissed my head.

"Let's get this show on the road."

^^^

The four of us are at a pizzeria in downtown Minneapolis, sharing two large, multi topping pizzas.