Chapter Two

We saw my brothers at a table in the back and we walked over. The Bellas and Paige welcomed them back before taking a seat and engaging in a conversation with them and Trinity. I sat in Josh's lap and began to play Subway Surfers while occasionally pitching in the conversation.

I heard a familiar deep voice and shrieked, "Leati!!!!!!!." I jumped out of my brother's lap and ran to my cousin.

"Vasarhi!" I jumped in his arms and buried my face in his neck.

"I missed you," I said softly.

"I missed you, too. Happy birthday to my favourite cousin." He grinned and I heard my brothers protest. "Deal with it," he told them and set me back on the ground.

"How long have you been here?" We walked back to the table and he sat down and pulled me in his lap.

"Almost an hour. How's Galina and the little cutie?" I asked about his wife and daughter and a big smile graced his face.

"They're great." I nodded at his response and we chatted a bit more before I told him I needed to use the bathroom.

"Have fun." Jonathan gave me a thumbs up which made Trinity hit him in the back of the head.

"You remember where the locker room is, right?" I nodded and walked off.

I was walking back from the bathroom when I saw Nick (Dolph Ziggler) preparing for his match. He was in his gear and was stretching. The water was dripping from his bleached locks and onto his tan abs.

Holy....... That's hot. I was always a Ziggler girl, he gave me breathing problems just watching him, he had a killer smile, it looked a tad wicked.

I didn't realise I was still staring at him till I heard someone clear their throat.

Shit. Way to go, Rhi, he caught you.

I looked up to see him smirking at me. "Enjoying the show?"

I blushed fiercely. "S-sorry for staring. I mean, I saw you and I was like, 'Oh look, it's Dolph, he's preparing for his match.' But then I couldn't help but notice how the water from your hair dripped down to your abs making it look all enticing and stuff. You're one of my favorites. You're all athletic and funny and just really freakin' sexy... Yeah, I should just shut up." I rambled and I was about to scream for embarrassing myself. I tend to ramble nonsense when I'm nervous and him standing in front of me shirtless makes me hella nervous.

Can I just jump him?

He laughed and I looked up from the ground, my cheeks still red. "What's your name?"

"Vasarhi Fatu," I said timidly still a bit embarrassed.

"Ohh right, you're the Usos' younger sister," he stated and I nodded.

"Well, Vasarhi, I'm Nick and welcome to the WWE." I thanked him for welcoming me and was about to walk off when he stopped me.

"Your rambling was cute, by the way. Boosted my ego." He gave me a mischievous grin.

Holy USO. Be cool, Vasarhi. Calm down, girl.

"Thanks, I guess. And, for the record, I did enjoy the show." I winked at him and his eyes widened.

Dolph- 0 Vasarhi- 1

***

"Wait, wait, wait! What happened?" Trinity exclaimed after I told her what went down between Nick and I.

"You heard me." I jumped and landed on my bed with a dreamy sigh.

"Do the the boys know?" she asked and I gave her a 'girl, you trippin' look.

"Poor Nick wouldn't even be alive if they did."

"Do you plan on telling them?"

What's the point?

"No. Nick is hot, don't get me wrong, but what's the point of worrying them? I don't expect anything to come out of this. I'm only seventeen, just a kid to him," I said albeit a bit sadly.

Trinity came over to my bed and hugged me. "Don't get upset, baby girl. Why don't you go shower and then we can watch Magic Mike together, hm?"

I perked up and got off the bed to grab my stuff then went in the bathroom.

Trinity and I are sharing a hotel room, which is great. I took my shower, being careful not to get my hair wet.

I got out and dried off with an 'Avengers' towel I stole from Joshua then I put on my underwear, a pair of black boy shorts and an 'USO Crazy' T- Shirt. I put my wild curly black hair in a bun and walked out of the bathroom.

I took up my phone before jumping in Trinity's bed. She turned off the lights and got in the bed.

"Ready for Joe Manganiello?" She clapped her hands together.

"Always." Trinity and I aren't crazy for Channing Tatum like most people when they watch this. We could care less about him.

Halfway through the movie, I felt my phone vibrate from a Twitter notification.

@HeelZiggler followed you

Shit.

Shit.

Shit.

Shit.

Don't over react, Vasarhi. It doesn't mean anything, it's just a follow.

A follow which means he can check my page and see the stuff I tweet about him. He can see my pictures, which could take him to my Instagram page. When he sees my Insta page, he will not only see pictures of me, but stuff I post about him – which could take him to my Tumblr and then it's all downhill from there.

@VasarhiSantana: I'm screwed.