Chapter Twenty- Six

Oh my God!!!!!! Battleground was just ahhh!!! I'm extremely Proud of the Divas Division and King Barrett but I wanted Roman and Kevin to win poo. Congrats Orton. Fudgin UNDERTAKER!!!!

***

"Thanks for breakfast Bellas."

"Anytime Rhi." They winked before walking off.

I walked into the room to see Nick still sleeping and got an idea.

I took off my shoes and walked over to him and saw that he was lying on his back and the white sheets were covering his bottom half.

I gently straddled him and went to whisper in his ear. "Nicky wake up."

He stirred slightly and I pouted. "Nicky." I gently nibbled on his earlobe before kissing my way down his neck and stopped at his collarbone where I began to bite and suck on.

Nothing.

I was about to kiss my way down his chest but his eyes flashed open and he flipped me over so now my back was pressed against the mattress. I stared up at him with wide eyes and saw that his had darkened.

"You gotta wake me up like that more often." I blushed furiously and shifted a bit as I felt his morning wood pressing against me. He growled lowly and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He leaned down to kiss me but I held my hand out to stop him.

"Back up boy, you got morning breath."

I don't care if I ruined the moment.

He chuckled softly as he wrapped his hands around my waist before he got off the bed. My arms and legs were wrapped around him as he walked us to the bathroom. He set me down on the counter before he washed his face and took up the toothbrush and toothpaste.

"So I'm just supposed to sit here and watch you while you brush your teeth?"

"Relationship goals huh babe?"

I laughed and he began to brush his teeth. I focused on his biceps as he moved the toothbrush around his mouth. He wiggled his eyebrows when he noticed I was staring.

When he was finished I pulled him to me so he stood between my legs and I pulled him in for a kiss, his minty breath fanning my lips made me want him closer to me so I pulled him by his hips where I felt the waistband of his black sweats.

His tongue swiped across my bottom lip but I decided to deny him entrance which caused him to groan against my lips and that sent shivers down my spine. He pulled me by my thighs and wrapped them around his hips. I moaned as his thumb skimmed my inner thigh and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth and began to rub it against mine and the mint taste increased.

He lifted me off the counter and continued to kiss me as he walked out of the bathroom. His hands were on my ass so he gave it a squeeze as I felt my back hit one of the beds. He crawled on top of me and I tightened the grip my legs had on him. He let out a throaty groan as my fingers tightened in his hair as he began to kiss his way down my neck.

He undid the first four buttons of my top before looking up at me with dark eyes and a smirk.

"Payback." He whispered against my lips before he began to nibble on the skin of my breasts.

I hissed and tightened my hold of his hair as I felt his tongue and teeth taking turns assaulting the tender skin.

"Nick...Ahh." I said breathlessly as he did the same thing to my other one.

My breath hitched as he slipped his index finger in my bra and traced my already hard nipple.

"Fuck." He cursed when I began to grind against him. His fully hardened erection was now completely pressed against my entrance.

I bit down on his bare shoulder when he gripped my hair.

He hissed and I felt his hand sneak under my white shirt and he ran a finger down my spine and I brought my chest closer to his.

Snap.

My eyes opened as he pulled my bra strap.

"Nick," I mumbled against his lips before pulling away. "We should stop."

He was panting and his blue eyes were almost black and filled with lust.

OH MY CASTIEL!!!

He shook his head before placing his hands on my cheeks and giving me a soft kiss.

"Yeah we should."

HOLY FUCK!!!!!

I WANT MORE!!!

NICK P.O.V.

I wanted her so bad, god damn it!..she was causing a whole lot of turmoil in my head. I had to think clearly, I had to think for the both of us because from the look in her eyes and the feel of her beneath me I knew I'd be taking advantage.

I groaned as I slid off her, I ignored the beating agony in my sex and laid beside her. "Nicky"..she said in the cutest voice known to man.

Fuck!

She stared up at me with the most seductive look in her brown eyes. My eyes drifted down to her cleavage that she had yet to cover up. One lovebite on each of her beautiful breasts that moved up and down as she breathed.

She wanted me just as much as I wanted her, her eyes never left mine and I wanted to so badly tug at her bottom lip that she had started biting.

Should I?....should I not?...what am I a pre-schooler?

I decided to test the waters and lean in again, she didn't protest. She hooked her fingers in my hair and pulled me in for a deeper kiss. I slowly crept between her legs that was ready and waiting without breaking our kiss, I placed both my elbows above her head so that I could twirl my finger in her curls..

She shuddered as my fingertips traced up her bare and tanned shoulder to push her blouse off her shoulders.

Knock...Knock