Chapter Eight

"Boo!" I jumped at the sound of Alicia's voice.

"Stop doing that." I whined and she, Paige and Rosa laughed before taking a seat.

"So chica, any particular reason you're sitting here eye raping Nick?"

I scoffed. "I'm not eye raping him."

I'm just observing his sex god looks from a distance.

"If you say so. We actually wanted to ask you something."

"Shoot."

"Wanna be on Total Divas?" Alicia grinned.

"Excuse me?" I looked up at them.

"Oh, C'mon please?" Rosa begged.

"Please kitten, it'd be fun."

They must've lost their goddamn mind.

"What would I even do on that show?"

"Follow us around." Rosa answered as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I am not some lap dog." I folded my arms and raised a brow at her.

"What she means is," Paige stepped in. "Like you hang with us and you can also help the WWE Universe know more about you and that you don't have to be a Superstar or Diva to get somewhere in the WWE."

Well then.

"What will my brothers say, they are the ones taking care of me aren't they?"

"Already spoke to them." Foxy chirped. "They're okay with it as long as you're safe."

"You guys really want me on that show?"

"Yes." Rosa answered. "We already spoke to Mark about it and he said it was fine as long as you agree to it."

"Wow."

"So what do you think Kitten, will you do it?"

"Yeah, I'll do it."

They all squealed and pulled me in for a hug. "Thank you so much, now c'mon. Let's go tell Mark."

They pulled me out of the chair and we went in search of the WWE Talent Relations Executive.

*********

I smiled like a fool as my phone vibrated for the umpteenth time today. Nick and I had been texting all day and his text messages either left me a giggling or a blushing mess. Ever since he took me to lunch we've become more closer and even more comfortable with each other.

"Hey Vasarhi."

I looked up and was met with the smiling face of Byron. "Hey Byron."

"So I heard that you'll be featured on Total Divas, that's incredible."

I smiled. "Yeah, I'm a bit excited."

"Look at you, already making a name for yourself. Can I ask you something?"

I shrugged. "Sure."

"I was wondering if you would like to go out to dinner with me sometime?"

I'd be lying if I said I didn't see that one coming.

"Like on a date?" I gulped.

"Yes, like a date." He confirmed.

"No I don't Byron, Sorry."

He gave a short laugh. "Let me rephrase that. I am taking you on a date and you're going whether you like it or not."

Did he just?

"Excuse me?"

"You're excused. By the way, wear something short and tight."

Gross.

"Look, Byron. I don't know who you think you are but nobody orders me around except my parents."

"We'll see."

"I have had enough of this shit. You better stay the hell away from me, I mean it. You arrogant dick."

He punched me.

Owwie.

"THE FUCK?"

"YOU DID NOT JUST HIT MY SISTER?"

I cradled my jaw and looked up to see my brothers. They were completely livid.

"Guys."

They looked over to me and their eyes softened for a split second.

"Go find Trin and let her know what's up." Josh commanded and I nodded before walking off.

It's on like Donkey Kong bitch.

******

I knocked on Nick's door later that night. I hadn't spoken to him face to face all day and I needed to. These late night meetings have become a ritual now.

As soon as the door opened I was pulled into a hug and was ushered inside.

He released me after a few more seconds had passed. He lifted my chin carefully before turning my head to look at my cheek. I saw him clench his jaw and his eyes darkened in anger.

If I wasn't in so much pain I would've probably jumped him cause he looks really freakin sexy. But Byron has a mean right hook I'll give him that.

I walked over and got comfortable on Nick's bed and watched him as he began to pace.

"Quit pacing, you're causing a draft." I chuckled.

He walked over and sat on the bed. "Paige called me and told me. I was on the road when it happened, I was remembering our lunch and then she called."

I shoved him. "You make it sound as if I died Nick."

"What made him hit you anyway"

"He asked me out, I said no. He demanded and then I called him an arrogant dick. Then he hit me."

"I'll kill him." He growled.

"I think my brothers already did but I'm pretty sure there's some remains you can take your anger out on."

"Did you at least report him so they can fire his ass?"

I nodded. "Yep. Now enough of this, let's talk about you and SmackDown tonight."

A cocky grin spread across his face. " You're gonna tell me how great I was. Go on."

"Nooooo," I dragged out the 'O's. "I want to know about that weird ass plait you had in your hair."

He glared at me and I laughed before jumping off the bed and running out of his room.

I heard the sound of his footsteps behind me so I turned around and he crashed into me sending us both to the ground.

"Are you okay?" He whispered.

I nodded and we just continued looking at each other for a while. Imagine how that looks. A teenage girl trapped under a man and they're both staring at each other like whack jobs.

My eyes widened the tiniest bit when he started to lean in.

Yes, yes Nick. Kiss me. KISS ME NOW.

His breath hit my lips. It smelled faintly of peppermint. I've always hated peppermint but I love it now. I crave it.

His lips pressed against mine and his hands found their way to my to my hips.

Praise Jesus Hallelujah.

My fingers tangled themselves into his blonde locks and tugged at them whenever his grip on my hips tightened.

"HOLY SHIT!"