Chapter Twenty-Eight

"Shh, be quiet." I nudged his foot and tried to get more wiggle room in the cramped space.

"Remind me again why we're hiding."

I turned to glare at him and saw the mischievous glint in his blue eyes.

Dick.

"Because somebody decided to throw me on my brother's bed to make out with me."

"You who was practically moaning my name didn't seem to have a problem with it." He gave me a smug grin.

"Wipe that grin off before I kick you in the dick," I gritted out. "Now shut up."

I heard the main door close and discreetly checked before sliding out from under the bed.

"Wanna go for round two?" He asked as we were about to exit the room.

"Bite me."

"Oh believe me baby, I will."

I blushed before walking ahead of him.

He let out a loud laugh that caused me to smile at the richness and depth of it.

"Dick." I mumbled.

"What, do you want mine?"

"Nick!" I screeched as my face went thermonuclear.

He laughed before gently pulling me back. "I promised Cesaro I'd go to the gym with him but I wanna go out to dinner with you tonight."

I wrapped my arms around his waist before smiling up at him. "I'd love to."

He smiled back before pressing a soft kiss on my lips. "Laters baby."

I stepped away from him suddenly making him give me a confused look. "Boy get outta here wit yo lame fufu shit."

He shook his head with a chuckle before placing a kiss on my forehead. "You're something else babe."

--

"Rhi can we leave the hotel, I'm bored?" Landon pouted up at me.

I looked up at my friend and there was boredom swimming around in his gunmetal pale gray eyes.

"Sure let me go get ready."

When he left my room to go get ready I quickly ran inside the bathroom to shower and do the same. We were in Dublin and it's my first time here so I've been dying to do some exploring and Landon and I haven't spent any quality time together so this was the perfect opportunity but I had been told that they needed to shoot for 'Total Divas' as they said that even though I wasn't a Diva the WWE universe didn't care and still gravitated towards me. Their words not mine. They didn't necessarily have to shoot and in all honesty I wanted time alone with Landon. I texted nonetheless and told him off the new information and said he didn't mind so with a relieved sigh I continued getting ready.

I got dressed in a pair of denim skinny jeans along with a black 'Asking Alexandria' T-shirt with a leather jacket over it and a pair of black combat boots. I applied some eyeliner, foundation, mascara and some red lipstick. I tried my best to tame my curls before putting a white flower crown on top of my head. I put on a few rubber bracelets and a dog tag necklace before taking a few pictures and posting them online. I put my phone, sunglasses and small purse in a black handbag before exiting my room to see the camera men.

"Hey there sexy thangs." I greeted them before winking playfully.

They laughed before following me as I headed to Landon's room.

That's right, you better laugh. I'm hilarious.

I texted him that I was on my way with the camera crew as I stepped off the elevator at his floor.