Chapter Forty-Four

It's been two months since I've left the hospital and I remember everything. I had slipped and banged my head on the tub, it was a little bloody but I did remember everything and you should've seen me; running down the hall with nothing but wet hair and a blood stained towel. I told my brothers that it was Byron and they went mad. They were like apes, all howling, cussing, grunting and shit. Me? I cried like a bitch when everything came back to me. It was a mixture of snot, mascara and makeup, ugh not cute. But it was the first time I spoke since I found out what happened to me. I'm a blabber mouth so I knew it wouldn't be long before I started to squeal like Miss Piggy.

Oh and I cut my hair.

Now back to the present time lovelies.

"Rhi, I don't think now is the best time for you to continue working, you still need to rest."

"But Aunt Steph!!" I whined and looked up at her husband.

"Uncle Paul, back me up here."

He chuckled. "Sorry kiddo, I agree with her. You need to relax and get your mind off things."

"And the best way to do that is to get back on the job." I argued before I walked up to Steph and gently fell in her lap. "Guys please, I need this." I begged and gave them a sad pout.

Steph laughed softly before Paul nodded at her. "Ok, you can start working again." She finally said and I jumped up with a squeal.

"But," Paul interrupted my happy dance. "If you so much as twitch we're pulling you out."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I kissed both their cheeks before leaving their office with an excited grin.

Landon was leaning against a wall and looking at me with a lazy smile on his plump lips. His light blonde hair was in its usually fluffy quiff and he was wearing a pair of black jeans, a Blink-182 shirt and a leather jacket over it. His hands were stuffed in his pockets with one of his feet against the wall. He looked so fucking hot.

"So?" He looked at me expectantly.

I laughed and he leaned off the wall with a big smile. I ran and jumped into his arms and he spun me around and I smiled down at him as he held me there. I pressed a kiss to his lips and he set me back on my feet and we began to walk out of the building.

I pulled out my phone and went to Twitter.

@VasarhiSantanaWWE: I'm baaaack!

I immediately got some replies, retweets and likes. I responded to a few before scrolling through my mentions.

@RealPaigeWWE: @VasarhiSantanaWWE the queen has returned. I can't wait to see you.

@AliciaFoxy: @VasarhiSantanaWWE @RealPaigeWWE Mami!!

@Calum5SOS: @VasarhiSantanaWWE @RealPaigeWWE @AliciaFoxy You go girl, just make sure you're okay. Don't let me and the boys have to come fuck shit up.

₩₩₩¥¥¥¥₩₩₩₩¥¥¥¥

"HEY HEY HEY, LOOK WHO'S BACK, IT'S VASARHI AND SHE JUST COST PAIGE THE CHAMPIONSHIP!" Michael exclaimed as I kicked Paige in the back of the head and Foxy joined me as we repeatedly kicked her. I picked her up and threw her out of the ring as the WWE Universe here in Michigan loudly voiced their opinions on what I did.

"The winner of this match as a result of a disqualification; Paige!!" Jojo announced and the fans cheered and booed.

"However, Nikki Bella is still your Divas Champion."

The crowd seemed to split right down the middle as she was handed her belt.

I grabbed the microphone from Jojo with a grin. "Team Bella Bitches!" I threw the microphone behind me before I jumped in Brie's arms.