Chapter Thirty-Nine

"Rhi are you okay?"

No.

"I'm okay."

"Bullshit!"

I shrugged. "If you knew then why did you ask?"

He opened his arms and I crawled into them. "Talk to me kid."

"I've told you guys everything Joshie." I sighed.

I must've sounded agitated because he dropped the subject. "I'm sorry we haven't been there for you lately."

"Joshie, it's okay. I know you guys will always be there for me, I'm just sorry for not telling you guys. I didn't give you guys enough credit, I thought you wouldn't understand and be quick to judge."

He rubbed my arms and kissed my forehead. "You can't help who you like kiddo and we can't stop you from seeing someone you like, sure Dolph is older but what you didn't know is that Uce and I went James Bond on yo asses."

I lifted my head up. "You dicks were spying on us?"

"Hell yeah, we had to make sure he was treating you right baby sister but I guess we ain't do a very good job."

I hugged him tightly. "I love you Josh."

"Love you too. Somebody's turning eighteen next week."

I perked up. "I know. I'm so excited."

"I can't believe I've been here for a year. A lot has happened."

"Very true, you've matured and you've got a job here now."

"I'm very happy and I'm very proud." I grinned.

We talked and talked and then Jon joined us and we continued talking until we fell asleep. We're all exhausted and even if we only got like a three hour nap we're happy.

☆★☆★☆

"Look who's joining us on commentary tonight, it's Vasarhi."

I took a seat and placed the headset on my head. "Howdy gentlemen." I took JBL's hat off the table and placed it on my head before putting my feet up.

"It's always a pleasure having you here with us Vasarhi."

"I know Michael."

"Match underway and it's The Usos, Jimmy and Jey against the Lucha Dragons, both high flyers in their own right. Jey, or at least I think it's Jey starting things off against Kallisto."

I snorted.

"Vasarhi can you tell them apart?"

I shared a look with JBL. "Are you trying to be funny or are you actually serious?"

"He's serious."

"A monkey flip from Kallisto sends Jey into the turnbuckle and he scrambles for a pin as Jey kicks out at one. Vasarhi you have been with us for almost a year which means that you'll be eighteen soon, any plans?"

"Yes, a party that you're not invited to. THAT'S IT UCE!" I yelled the last part as Jey kicked Kallisto on the chin, damn near decapitating him.

"The tag has been made to Jimmy Uso after Jey Uso almost kicked off the head of Kallisto who desperately needs to make a tag to Sin Cara as Jimmy is unloading on Kallisto. Why aren't I invited, it'd brighten your day, I could be your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow."

"Good grief Michael, that was terrible."

"Michael?"

"Yes?"

"I'm not Irish, and you're not getting lucky."

♡♥♡♥

Are you sure you're okay?"

"Landon I'm okay."

"Rhi."

"Lanny." I mocked.

"You just told me all that happened with you and Nick and how much it affected you and you're just going to sit there and tell me you're fine?"

"Landon, please calm down."

"Please don't tell me to calm down because I can't, he doesn't know when to stop. He had his chance with you and he screwed it up so now he needs to back the fuck off!"

"Rawr Landon, you getting angry and cursing gets me all hot and bothered." I purred.

"Shut up Rhi." He laughed.

I laughed. "But it's true though, you're voice gets all deep and you sound fucking hot and it makes me wanna climb you like a tree."

"S-still don't have a filter don't you Rhi?"

"Nope."

"I miss you baby girl." He said softly

I squealed mentally. " I love when you call me that." I admitted with a blush.

"And I miss you too Landon."

"You're almost legal, are you coming home for your birthday?"

I frowned. "No, I don't even know when I'll be coming home."

He sighed. "You're making me all clingy and shit, I'm losing my man pride."

"You can't lose what you never had."

"Go choke on your curls." He snapped.

I laughed loudly and I heard his breath hitch.

"Rhi, babe I have to go."

I pouted. "Okay Landon. I miss you."

"I miss you too Baby girl."

I hung up my phone and placed it to charge before heading to shower.

As I finished drying off I heard my door open. Can't those idjits knock, one day they're gonna see shit they ain't supposed to. I put on my underwear and a large 2014 Forest Hills Drive t-shirt along with a pair of shorts. I grabbed a towel to dry my hair and opened the door to greet my brothers.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?" I screamed in anger and fright at Nick who jumped up from his spot on the bed.

"R-rhi, I-I just wanna t-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM NOW!!"

"Just please hear me out." He begged.

I dropped my towel and ran over to my phone to call Jon.

"Jon," I breathed out frantically. "You need to c-"

The phone got ripped away from my ear. "Please listen."

"Piss off Nick." I spat.

His eyes narrowed to slits and he clenched his jaw. "Watch it."

I scowled. "GET THE FUCK OUT. OWW, LET GO OF ME!"

He grabbed both of my wrist in a vice grip.

"Nick you're hurting me, let go."

The grip tightened and I whimpered. "GET THE FUCK OUT AND LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE, what do you want from me, haven't you taken enough?" I whispered the last part.

He stared at me before he smashed his lips against mine.